[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think some are worrying a lot about the other ship, it doesn't matter the jokes on Twitter or the forum and others they do the same and I think even worse.  Let's make a difference and just ignore, this is our forum and for the moment what matters is all the beautiful history that is happening, we have a love story that we therefore hope, we do not ruin it by looking at the rest. Our ship finally sailed!  Now, just like a baby, let's put our eyes on our binjin, in their first steps, for example that I wish to enter the carpet of the next awards hand in hand or if God wants the announcement of their wedding.  Some criticize Binnie because he supposedly played with the media or I don't know what, they deserved more. What does it matter!  These two are destined and that is what we must focus on, our history, our partner, our fandom.  Obviously we must take care of ourselves but enough is enough, if someone did something they will realize if it is wrong or not or we will let them know, but once is enough, let's enjoy what we hope so much, we wish happiness for the new and happy couple, we hope to have  new baby news and remember that the queen's birthday is approaching. Can you imagine how nice it will be to spend with your boyfriend?  How was it for binnie in september?  The awards are coming. Will we see couples' outfits?  hopefully new interviews arrive. God!  Yejin after 20 years publishes about her boyfriend, something she never did, let's be joy, peace and love, let's see them grow.  I send you greetings and affection until new news:Pandabulous:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

Well congratulations, BinJin shippers! This is GREAT news to bring in the New Year! 

Our dream announcement has finally come true. And yes! I’m rewatching CLOY as expected after the news. Many more blessings this new year even with Covid. Hoping for a couple more important announcements from our couple ie. engagement, wedding, babies, etc. Lol! Enjoy this amazing season with our couple being in a relationship :) 

Note: I haven’t been here in months after the drama ended. Enjoyed CLOY and this ship so much. Just dropping by for my 10 cents. See y’all around! 

Again, many congratulations! 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

It's their private lives and relationship after all. We have no right to question or dictate, we are all just spectators to it on top of their professional output - what they share with us in terms of dating is just a bonus (except maybe marriage because it is a change in status that has more weight to know). Each person has his or her own mind and free will, and that's why we have our own minds to analyze rationally - blaming others for what you choose to believe is just an immature act in my opinion.

I'm a greedy cat, LOL. I want to see our OTP together again in one frame, smiling and gazing at each other.. I bet their next appearance will cause a sensation.. Are they really attending Apan Awards? Is there any other awards body left where CLOY can be nominated and where they can probably attend?

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1