[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Omggggg congrats BinJin Nation!!!

I’m crying happy tears..

Looking back, all the synchronized posts, Ralph Laurent outfit for Baeksang, join CF, cake post were all big hints from them!!! I’m sure they have been lurking on this forum...

so congratulations Bin Jin!!!! We are all happy for you!!!

Edited by Binjin4thewin
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! The excitement and goosebumps I’m feeling!! Best. news. ever! :heart::heart:

P.S. props to Dispatch as per usual. They really are the most reliable dating source ever. I always look forward to who they reveal in the new year (even tho I know I should respect privacy, my inner fan girl cannot help myself haha) and this is by far the BEST announcement ever!

Definitely wedding bells this year :love:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Blob 8

Goodness, now my heart rate has returned to normal, and I’ve pinched myself this is definitely not a dream, can I just say a big congrats to BinJin, and wishing them much love and happiness together! BinJin are meant for each other.

Been wishing for this day for ages and now it arrived, I wish this dating news was more on their terms, but now it’s done, Dispatch has shared happiness so can’t complain.  However, please let their future announcements come from them directly, ok Dispatch?!

Sending a big virtual hug to everyone on this forum for believing and for your support, it was nice knowing I wasn’t the only delusional fan out there really wanting them to be a real couple. Happy 2021 everyone, let’s celebrate together!

:heartxoxo: 

• Like 16
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

GUYS

HOLD MY HAND PLEASE. HOLD ME. I AM THIS CLOSE TO GO TO THE OTHER CAMP AND SHOVE TODAY'S NEWS for all their mockeries on us BinJin shippers.

I am beyond happy. For Son Ye Jin to publicly admit her relationship after 20 years, I can only think that something has set in the stone and I am praying hard.

Keep on praying desperately guys!! With love, one BinJin shipper to other BinJin shippers. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3