[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 hours ago, eLizza said:

I feel really sad knowing that Yejin had to face so much just because she was rumoured to be dating  one of the most eligible bachelors in Sk..This is true that women are thrashed more when it comes to scandals ..And all this hatred just because of a man... sigh!!

Exactly right, I stan for Yejin, she is the only actress I include in my prayer.

As a couple (my delulu), I am glad to hear that BINJIN always connected / sync with each other. 

I wait patiently and pray for them to have each other and have strong feelings day by day :fullofhearts:

Happy Day for U

• Like 10

On 12/22/2020 at 10:59 PM, eLizza said:

I feel really sad knowing that Yejin had to face so much just because she was rumoured to be dating  one of the most eligible bachelors in Sk..This is true that women are thrashed more when it comes to scandals ..And all this hatred just because of a man... sigh!!

Couldn't have said better on this. I've seen countless of times where fans just turn there backs on their star just because of romantic scandals/rumours or even marriage announcements. If you're a fan why aren't you happy that they are happy? Such a paradox and toxic act. 

I'm happy too that YJ's local and especially international fanbase has increased at an exponential rate, and we'll be here to protect her and BinJin no matter what and at all cost. 

On a different note, I'm swept off my feet by HB's new Esquire photos. This man just continues to serenade us with his mesmerised eyes, beautifully sculptured face, and well-built figure isn't he.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@PrettyNoona

A brilliant Vogue Christmas Special!!!   

This group is so talented at fake articles, videos, photos, etc. that the day that HB and SYJ announce their wedding news I am not going to believe it!!!!!!!!!

I also agree that the Esquire photos of HB are simply excellent as are the photos of SYJ in Elle.  They both look better and better.   That is quality for you.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Its alr Xmas Eve in Asia... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Stay safe & hv a wonderful family time:wub:

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

E206308-B-D440-48-A8-A3-DD-3990-F9603-F9

cr:tw~binjinslove

Swoon voting results are out & we won Best Style(YJ); Favorite Squad, (North Korean Soldiers), Prettiest Crier (HB), Best Drama Anthem (CLOY) & Best Reunion (CLOY SWISS).  Good job everyone who participate in the voting althou we didnt win the Best Couple.  BINJIN is alr the recognised BEST COUPLE by medias & surveys!!

:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

While manifesting YJ ig updates, Santa gives us a HB SOFT SILKY HAIR fm Dr.ForHair lol

Fans has been flooding her with lovely mini xmas trees, flowers, cakes & gift so I guess she will put up a thank you post by end a day before end 2020.  Hopeful she will post her cutie puppy too.  

Vast shld be giving us their artists Xmas Greetings like the previous years.  Cant wait to see talking HB saying “Will you Merry Me. Merry Christmas”

:elated:

HB Dr.ForHair

09-E21-EBA-E5-DC-40-ED-AB39-A155-A6-FFA4

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Esquire Korea dropping more dashing HB pictorial & Bench updates with HB Xmas greetings

B482-AEB8-3-E1-B-404-C-B0-D0-1-A65-FA97-

E60-F5-D48-2134-4308-81-E9-6-D415-D2-AFF

Kim Jae Hwan, participated as a panel for the Unification Talk & sang CLOY ost “Someday” 

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

@bin-jin yes lets go to japan.  hopefully by that time japan is already open to tourists and the cloy exhibit is still there.

if and when some of us are able to go to japan shall we make it a point to see each other there? 

yes yes, keeping our fingers cross.  Covid vaccine is alr available so hope things get better next year.  It will be Spring then & probably we’ll be in Osaka their next exhibit stop. 

WOW, comments fm knetz in naver when YJ posted BINJIN selca in her ig last year 12/24.  ICBM!!

HB fingers marking his terrority & their happiest smile I ever seen!!!:wub:

8094-FB40-EEA9-491-E-B1-C7-4-D735-A74835

B5-C50-D76-DF45-4-AC8-AFB6-7-E6-D518-C46

• Like 13
  • Love 10
  • Blob 1

Merry Christmas to all the BinJin shippers.

Thank you for creating this fandom, next to our BinJin and CLOY, this fandom is one the good things I came across this year. Thank you Cyberton and to everyone who contributed and shared their wisdom, talents and skills in making this a fun and inspiring forum.

Whatever culture, religion and faith you have guys, I wish and pray for you all to have good health, safe and happy holidays! 

Lets spread love and kindness! BinJin forever! :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Blob 3