[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Throwback HB Paris Baguette (2011) x Twosome Place (2016) Xmas CF.

He is always so soft with children esp little girl...liking his daddy vibes in this Paris Baguette cf & his cloy bts with the swiss little girl:wub:

HB (Twosome Place) : WILL YOU MERRY ME? MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS:rolleyes:
770-B7-BDA-9-AF8-4983-90-E9-564-A890-BC1

• Like 8
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, bin-jin said:

LOL it hurts that the mistranslate lead antis to connect more hilarious delulu

I can't get over this! My stomach hurts from laughing. That's just sooo funny! 

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Oh Vast and MSteam are officially a tag team now! Seriously, same updates again almost same time on the 22nd. Very significant date to BinJin :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Did you know the church in CLOY is also the same church as MOTA?  
That’s as far as I go with trying to find a holy connection! 

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/mirinae-holy-site-cathedral/

The holy matrimony part, well that is up to BinJin :wub:
:ok:

Thank goodness BinJin shippers don’t need to try to link everything and anything!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Thanks for the corrected translations @bin-jin @Babycake82 @cloyfan

I thought beforehand that mentioning God in that particular question was kinda random. Nevertheless, i still think he has matured as an actor and as a person. Setting boundaries, consistently talks highly of his lady love, but keeping what's his while still being a gentleman and a professional. I mean for those who claim to be long time fans of his who has known him since he started his career didn't really expect him to be the same person as he was decades ago right? People, situations and priorities change over time, as they should.

Anyway, looking forward to what's in store for binjin next year. I believe we still have an online fan meet, a possible joint cf, and perhaps more apperances of binjin together. 

:elated:

I guess he also wanted to tell that he's not a public property anymore. Things change to follow the flow. Keep it faith. Looking forward on their announcement.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

I feel really sad knowing that Yejin had to face so much just because she was rumoured to be dating  one of the most eligible bachelors in Sk..This is true that women are thrashed more when it comes to scandals ..And all this hatred just because of a man... sigh!!

At that time Yejin's fanbase internationally was not that big unlike now..Shippers from multiple other dramas of HB used to camp under her  comment section bashing her for bursting their delusions..HB fanatics were another breed who thought they were superior than Yejin..Infact her own fans who used to ship her with another actor accused her of misleading..But Yejin was so brave..She didn't delete her and HB's previous Nego posts and infact updated another post on Jan 26 where she was waiting under a tree in LA..And then few months later , she even went on to star on a romantic drama with the said person..Kudos to her for not minding the haters..

Now she has lots of fans to protect her from antis so she can relax.. However..I do hope that people from our side don't turn out like other fans of hers who abandoned her just because their preferred ship didn't sail.

Although i knew Yejin before but i became her huge fan due to CLOY..Thus even if in the rarest of rare cases, what we think doesn't happen, i won't turn my back on her..

And i hope majority of shippers do so too.

Am trully a huge fan of Son Ye jin. But i really really love Hyun Bin for her. For me, no other man could fits yejin's allureness than Bin. If ever the two wouldnt work out, am sure ill suffer too much pain and disappoints. Although I did accept that to myself and ready since that's perhaps one of the consequences for liking them too much . 

I did ship yejin too to Actor GoSoo deeply but it didnt work and i suffered depression when Actor Go Soo announced his marriage to another gal. But When i saw Hyun Bin in The Negotiation, what a manly look HB for Jin since Hb look in that movie was my favorite. Im not at first interested to ship them that time since ive learned that HB had a GF. But after the Grocery shopping and learned that HB and his GF then broke-up...there i go!!!

For those haters of yejin right after the grocery shoping, i believe that they found out really really that Yejin was their biggest threat for HB . We cant deny the fact that Yejin is one of the biggest actors in Koreas Entertainment Industry. From  Visual Looks, Career, Success, Popularity, Scandal Free, and many others to mention. Ye Jin doesnt bother though those haters. No matter what they say, she shines. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! This it the last time I'll edit your post, next time you'll receive a warning.
  • Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Blob 2

CLOY is being lauded on the international stage AGAIN. Check this and SHEH's account on Twitter to see the many recent awards of CLOY this 2020. Here's the most recent one as CLOY makes it to the list of 15 best international dramas this 2020 according to the VARIETY Magazine in the US. Top that!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

With all the hype to the success of CLOY & synchronized updates from both parties Vast & MS Team, Bin and Jin similar answers to the interviews we can surely secured this ship is smoothly sailings. For whatever it is, both Bin & Jin deserved a continuos support be it as an individuals or two. Both have a variety skills in talents, good personality and certain auras that not so many have. Those persona made them loved by many. Loving is fine but not possessive and dictates one's life. Remember, even though Bin and Jin are celebrities which spent most of the times in front of cameras for world to see, they owed fans nothing when it comes to their private life. Be a supportive and ship responsibly. 

I'm glad throughout the years Bin associated himself with Jin in various projects, fans were so lucky to be able to see a dorky, and another sides of him. While some reporters claimed, he is no jam during interviews, Jin found him funnier. And he loosens himself when Jin is around. Proof? A lot from bts, stage presence, press conference, interviews and etc. Who said he is not comfortable with Jin? I think they need to repair their eyes. Learn to see beauty in everything. Leave hate alone. Spread more love. 

I love to follow Sheh on Twitter. At least for me, she is a first hand informer to get an update. She's really quick. Kudos to her. Leona twitter account too. And there's few more with positive update on Twitter. No hate or bashing with nasty comments please. Take our OTP as examples, handle antis or bashers with class and dignity. Know when is the right time to fight. Is that so? How savage! 

Christmas just around the corner. Wish you all who are celebrating lots of joy and love. Looking forward to a brighter and happier 2021.

:glee:

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HB and SYJ are both mature and smart individuals and I like the way they are handling their personal and professional life. As much as the guessing game is killing me, I understand why they’d rather keep mum on the current status of their relationship. CLOY just ended this year and it still pretty much very hot off the press. People are still talking and raving about it. It was a surprise international hit. If they’d announce it’d take the limelight off the show and I don’t think they like that. I think they are the type of people who prefer to be talked about for their works rather than their private lives. 

I’m 70-30 believing that they are probably or most likely married and won’t announce until they have a baby. Lol. Or maybe they’ll wait another year or two when the hype has gone down. A lot of high profile K-ent celebrities keep their private lives hidden from the public so I won’t be surprised if they won’t ever announce (although I’m dying to know) But then I could be wrong, they probably aren’t dating in the first place or have broken up. It could be anything really, but for now I’m just  hoping what is best for both of them, personally and professionally. Of course I’d be over the moon if they would announce soon (one of my Christmas wishes! Santa HB and SYJ, hear us pleeaatthhh!) But I’d like to think of myself as a logical shipper if that makes sense. It’s best to keep things balanced to avoid toxicity, you all know how things can get ugly within fandoms and antis. I don’t want none of that, so I’d rather just focus on BINJIN, HB, SYJ and CLOY. Quoting RJH, they came into my life as a gift, I’m just grateful for that. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MsHoon2219 said:

it’d take the limelight off the show and I don’t think they like that. I think they are the type of people who prefer to be talked about for their works rather than their private lives

This is what I have been thinking too these past few months. That they don't want to overshadow the continuing success of CLOY with an announcement regarding their private lives. If ever they announce I was thinking it could be next year when the hype on cloy and all the awards they are receiving have tapered. Remember the k ent expert fron taiwan even said that they dont even want to overshadow the awards that they are attending. They are such professionals. So for me regarding the announcement, im not expecting it very soon (but they continue to give us hints). but still i'm so willing to be surprised if ever it is sooner than I think :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yejin you deserve all the love and happiness in the world! You are a woman full of charm, wit and talent. A dignified and well-disciplined beautiful lady. 

Whoever that man you love right now, he truly deserve someone like you.

Edited by HannaBanana
  • Like 5

Yeshhhh, YJ deserve ALL THE LOVE & HAPPINESS in the world including from THAT MAN who loves & protected her at all cost!!!  

Processive fans or sasaeng fans are everywhere in all ent-fandom not just our HB & YJ, k-pop, k-ent, j-pop etc.  Even married couple with kids can get threatening letters etc fm these insane processive fans, isnt that so?

And sasaeng fans worst - 24/7 stalking them, taking vids, buying airtickets even if its BIZ CLASS ticket just to be close to their idols.  I saw a vid in socmed a HB fan take a vid of him in same flight cabin and her seat was like 1-2 seat away fm him.  its not the Jordan trip but his other trip.  This is too crazy!! Even BTS-V stated his most scariest moments is seeing sasaeng fans seated in the same flight cabin with them.

We do our part as a responsible shipper giving our lovely BinJin privacy and as their individual fan supporting them in their projects!!!

Look Jpn fc ‘Yejin Family JPN” has put up YJ 1/11 Birthday Billboard at Seoul, Gangnam - Cheongdam Station Ext 4,5,10 & 11 running fm 12/23 (TODAY) till 1/23/21.

CLOY Yoon Seri purple paragliding suit will be one of the exhibit item in the coming TOKYO Japan CLOY exhibition running fm Jan 8-Feb 27, 2021.  The exhibit will the move on fm TOKYO to OSAKA, FUKUOKA and NAGOYA.  

Even if we missed the TOKYO exhibit due to covid travel ban, we may still make it to OSAKA, FUKUOKA and NAGOYA stop 2 quarter next year. And probably catching CHERRY BLOSSOM in OSAKA too!!

https://ainofujichakuten.com/index.html#news

Stubborn dirt can still be seen in YSR exhibit paragliding and the same heart she sewn on Capt Ri uniform.:wub:

51-A1-CEFE-40-D3-4-B04-B3-BB-0-BDD1-FA65

0876568-A-05-D7-4-BE8-B267-E773-CB7-C648

Ri Jeong Hyeok’s PIANO & BIKE will also be seen at the exhibit and also over 450 photos INCLUDING 250 unreleased photos; video making, costumes & props!!!

Spoiler

D9-AD4228-7-A95-45-EF-8111-949-FA6496-E9

58-B04-F45-22-FF-477-D-BB01-2-C03-F51-E4

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1