[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@bin-jin thanks for sharing!  

Was the interviewer trying to indirectly ask THE question that can’t be asked? I feel like the interviewer was hinting at, how come you guys are so comfortable with the each other when you only had a few scenes together (in TN)?!  

Would’ve loved to see HB’s face (smile) when the SYJ question came up.

Yes the interviewer was working an angle for sure and it basically came across like this:

Interviewer: So you and SYJ have great chemistry in CLOY and fit so well together. 

HB: Yes we were comfortable  in our scenes because its our second time working together. 

Interviewer: But in your first project you barely had scenes together and mainly acted through monitors. 

HB: :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

HB why do you have to keep bringing The Negotiation times? Can't get enough of your lady love? All this questions are pre reviewed and approved by VAST! We all already knew how she took your heart away the moment you two worked together 3 years ago! Love is always in the air for these two!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Word for the day ... IS THAT SO? :loolz:

Wow CLOY really set the bar so high! The photobook in Japan is at number 1 in sales.

And ranked #1 in HongKong Tatler!

And then there's Vast and MsTeam same day updates again. Yeah subtle way of telling us, they are tag team now. Just kidding lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

The recent SYJ (Elle)and HB (Esquire) interviews are the long awaited post-drama interviews fans have been waiting for, and BinJin could have put an end to the rumours if they wanted to. What do they have to gain by being linked to each other now, months after their drama finished? 

Instead we see SYJ talking about her current interests which can be easily linked to HB. We see HB answering questions which can also be linked to SYJ. Their responses are cautious (saying something without really saying something, if you get me?), and it’s more telling on what they don’t explicitly say.

So at the end of all this, they are still being linked to each other.  What does that tell you then?!

:kaching1:

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

Hyun Bin said in his interview that he is aware about Crash Landing On You's success in Japan thru articles. Hmmm he might be lurking here, that's why he is updated. 

Hi Hyun Bin we will keep you more updated about articles written about you and Yejin. This thread has always been my source when i need to know something aside from twitter. Just keep on lurking lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

HB Esquire Part 2 interview and still Yejin ssi ah.

Only 1 question on his new proj Bargaining, the rest of the questions are on CLOY & HIS YEJIINssi ah!!  

NOTHING on his decade ago projects and the only other costar being ask was HJM and our whipped HB only answered “...it takes alot of tine to get acquainted and the rest of his answer is YEJINssi.

:Ohboy3::teaze:

7-F8-C6246-80-E7-4-FF0-9927-9-EDAF42-D2-

A3174553-A3-EB-46-AF-935-A-F9-BE67-A1040

• Like 9
  • Love 7

I just read part 2 of his interview lol. Actually his interview so far reminds me of her Esquire 2018 one because she had also talked a lot of her well known projects too. Even though her esquire 2018 interview and photoshoot that was done on her birthday - it was a bit sad as they brought up her working with Kim Joo Hyuk in 2 of her projects and you know how close she was with him as an actor. She even had regret not complimenting him on Truth Beneath when he had to film outside for 3 days in the ground. That was her biggest regret she had. Not telling him before he had passed away. She only briefly talked about The Negotiation back then for that interview lol. 

The way he had used comfortable instead of close was more interesting. Since using comfortable, I find to be more intimate of a word lol. So I just picture them on the couch basically Netflix and chilling :lol: Plus he lets SYJ tease him  - plus he said it is hard to make people laugh? - his friends or audience? Not sure by that part of interview.  SYJ laughs all the time with him lol. Since apparently she finds him very funny.. When his other past co stars and friends yes have said hb is funny too. that is not their well known qualities of him when they ask in regards to ideal type on co stars. they always say another actor for funny instead.

He can't share much on Bargaining though. That is why he doesn't talk much on the movie.

However, yes he spent a lot talking about Crash Landing on You and The Negotiation lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

HJM and yejin worked with HB twice but what is the difference between them? HB wished to work with yejin again.. breathing the same air and being in the same space looking in the eyes.. he is very vocal on that plus they have grocery shopping in LA.. so many good words from hb for yejin in esquire 2019 interview..   :happydance:

IMG-20201221-194214.jpg

I notice the interviewer in esquire 2020 interview she/he wants hb to spill something :hwaiting2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Aside from the yejjn inserts, loved the part where HB said how he has changed and even mentioned God. Is this the first time he has ever mentioned the higher being in an interview? He sounds so mature now.

The interviewer is definitely binjin shipper btw. Gotta give this interviewer credit for probing the answer that everyone wants to know. Always loved how HB shamelessly, casually and comfortably blurts out SYJ and TN even if it happened several years ago. The heart trully speaks what it wants.

And yeah, the "is that so" statement is also funny:hwaiting2:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2