[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Again merry christmas

Genius! I'm having LSS now. BinJin fans are really talented. I hope Binnie and Yejin will see this. This will also make them laugh :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

E88-CEA14-706-D-46-F1-81-BA-1-C61-EA2263

12/20 ~ VAST updated another HB profile shoot.

5 more days to Xmas & guess VAST will still hv HB updates this week like his Xmas greetings; more Esquire x Omega interview & pictorials.

I wonder whats up on both YJ & HB schedule on Dec 4? & SMART updates when?

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

Ahem, HB fav CLOY scene is 38th parallel Good Bye kiss and the shooting was on YJ 1/11 birthday.... 
lol nice to connect but not our BJ crumbs!!

:loolz:

BF60-E1-AB-7-A10-4-C30-8-B6-F-87-C0662-D

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

We know Binjin have the best chemistry and even the industry people acknowledge them..

However, as we don't have Best Couple award for Cable dramas, let us win this in Swoonies Awards..

Binjin Swoon videos has the highest views in their channel and if they win, we can once again ask them for BTS or unedited clips of Swoon interview..(It is possible because HB-psh uncut Jenga video was released few months after MOTA.)

The competition is stiff ..but let us do our best.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

12/20 ~ VAST updated another HB profile shoot.

5 more days to Xmas & guess VAST will still hv HB updates this week like his Xmas greetings; more Esquire x Omega interview & pictorials.

I wonder whats up on both YJ & HB schedule on Dec 4? & SMART updates when?

Ahem, HB fav CLOY scene is 38th parallel Good Bye kiss and the shooting was on YJ 1/11 birthday.... 
lol nice to connect but not our BJ crumbs!!

I have a feeling that they got married already on 2020, 1,11.Its my crums. I'm trying to analyze what's so peculiar with this three days. Yes we know January 11 was Yejin's birthday but what about the 20? Something is linking to them but I can't fit the puzzle well. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Unamused 1

7 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Question: Why am I seeing so many edited wedding pics of BinJin today? As in most of my followed BinJin accounts have their own edits and captions. Is it because some anonymous people appeared last week saying that BinJin will be married this week? I'm just curious. Hahaha.

I was about scrolling on YouTube Channel and I saw some circulating videos from our OTP that MS_T£@m and V_@$T£NT denied the wedding rumors and it was according to AllKpop Article as they stated. And I wasn't sure if it is an old denial or a new deniel from both agencies as stated by that AllKpop Article. 

Dispatch Arcticle were waiting for your revelations on New Years Day! 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 1

Dear BinJin fam.. Today is the last day of voting..

Requesting each and everyone to go and vote for BinJin in the Best Couple category in theswoonnetflix story on Instagram...

Our BinJin is trailing behind... 

Just this last time..:heart:

Thank you all... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KimDdalgi said:

I was about scrolling on YouTube Channel and I saw some circulating videos from our OTP that MS_T£@m and V_@$T£NT denied the wedding rumors and it was according to AllKpop Article as they stated. And I wasn't sure if it is an old denial or a new deniel from both agencies as stated by that AllKpop Article. 

Dispatch Arcticle were waiting for your revelations on New Years Day! 

There's no recent denial regarding the wedding. It's made up by lovekpop that said it came from Allkpop! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

We know Binjin have the best chemistry and even the industry people acknowledge them..

However, as we don't have Best Couple award for Cable dramas, let us win this in Swoonies Awards..

Binjin Swoon videos has the highest views in their channel and if they win, we can once again ask them for BTS or unedited clips of Swoon interview..(It is possible because HB-psh uncut Jenga video was released few months after MOTA.)

The competition is stiff ..but let us do our best.

it's such a close race, currently at 49%! really want them to win this most important award!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

Lol the questions in the quiz were tricky.  It’s ok though, we all get 10 out of 10 for supporting BinJin. 

the Swoon voting today is so close! Go team BinJin!

Swoonies let's vote BinJin Couple/RiRi Couple before it's too.

• Like 4

Esquire x Omega HB interview Part 1

HB : ....learned thru

articles & articles posted by fans that he/CLOY has been top for quite sometime in Netflix esp Japan.  

Lol did he learned fm VAST or YJ?

HB: ... so there are things that were much more COMFORTABLE because almost all of the scenes were created TOGETHER 

Spoiler

4-C725-E4-C-F821-462-A-8-FF5-07-AE214008

E4-A2539-F-FC6-C-43-E5-A32-D-749-A31-F14

35-E73-E0-E-98-F3-43-B1-8-CD8-1-F64-D3-C

87-A889-BB-DBF5-49-ED-B99-E-3-DA49-EAD82

4695-C39-C-FA93-4164-9-A0-D-2-D6-AA39-E4

BinJin matchy matchy in Esquire Korea :wub:

D3-F5735-B-9-AB9-4217-9595-9724872-D8-FC

cr:tw

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@bin-jin thanks for sharing!  

Was the interviewer trying to indirectly ask THE question that can’t be asked? I feel like the interviewer was hinting at, how come you guys are so comfortable with each other when you only had a few scenes together (in TN)?!  

Would’ve loved to see HB’s face (smile) when the SYJ question came up.

“We’re apart but not apart...” is that the same as we’re “close friends”?!

Interviewer you are not helping us here! lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Keyword: “comfortable”

HB once said his ideal type is someone he can feel comfortable being with

yejin once mentioned that she’s the type to feel more comfortable when dating/in love

The funniest thing about this interview is the fact that they talk so much about TN a movie from 2018 (and it isn’t even his recent movie) I guess the interviewer is also a shipper.  This is to the haters that said HB is uncomfortable around yejin because guess what? HE’S NOT in fact he’s actually very comfortable being with her.  Every time I want to take a break from shipping them they say nope not going to happen you’re stuck in this hole forever.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@bin-jin thanks for sharing!  

Was the interviewer trying to indirectly ask THE question that can’t be asked? I feel like the interviewer was hinting at, how come you guys are so comfortable with the each other when you only had a few scenes together (in TN)?!  

Would’ve loved to see HB’s face (smile) when the SYJ question came up.

“We’re apart but not apart...” is that the same as we’re “close friends”?!

Interviewer you are not helping us here! lol

Hahaha, we can see the interviewer are very indirectly outing him and he just LAUGHT IT OFF.

like you I also this part fm interviewer “WE’RE TOGETHER, WE ARE APART BUT WE ARE NOT APART..”  lol yes CLOSE FRIEND who act like STRANGER but WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

Periodt!!  

I hope that is a recorded version and i cant wait to see his SHY SMILING expressions on these indirect questions.  I’m sure VAST has vet thru the questions before interview. 

:hwaiting2:

F70-C2-EB6-C2-CD-4883-9417-B496-EE71-FA1

45-BC6-DF4-5616-48-EE-B022-FDEB47-CC9-CA

Matchy matchy BinJin in Esquire Korea.

D3-F5735-B-9-AB9-4217-9595-9724872-D8-FC

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I also feel like Esquire hinted what else he is talking about in that interview. They had tagged bargaining as well as han ji min. He may have gotten asked about working on those 2 projects back then - as those projects were more criticize by critics and hyde jekyll me was known to have very low ratings. It affected him as an actor seeing those reviews. So he may have talked about his "slump" too similar to Son Ye Jin in her interview. I am pretty certain her slump she was referring to was Blood and Ties (2013) since her interviews back then she kept mentioning how depressed she was while filming. Her friends had also mentioned that they had felt bad for her too how much she had struggled while filming. unless they meant to tag hwang jung min lol. but i dont think one can mix up the names lol

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1