[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Looking forward to his esquire magazine interview but while waiting let's have a throwback interview from esquire magazine 2019.. this is from last year.. "ITS HAPPIER TO THINK THE FUTURE THAN THE PAST"  HE PREFER THE FUTURE THAN THE PAST and those words are from HB himself not from anyone else...HB is living in the present.. if he is talking or catching up with someone from his past for sure his answer is different ... it's clear as SKY :tounge_wink:

Screenshot-2020-12-19-06-50-43-55.jpg

Screenshot-2020-12-19-06-51-14-70.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@Woobin Go I kept pondering most of the day about his new choice of villain. I think he may have changed his answer because he knows most of his new fans are us lol. I remember we were confused at one point and had brought up TN promo period again where Son Ye Jin said that HB had auditioned and that made her want to do the role even more. However, HB had said that he decided to do the movie because of SYJ. Director Lee said he thought of them being in the movie since the script was being made. So I remember we all started bringing back up the confusion of that time. So maybe he was trying to tell us he always had interest in playing a villain :lol: If that is the case though, it sure took him a long time to decide to play a villain as well. Since his first role was a stalker in Bodyguard  - that was the only other time his character would be considered a villain. 

Director Lee's other movie Ode to My Father (he had assistant directed on) had starred Hwang Jung Min and it also came out in 2014 - December. I think he had referenced that time... I had wonder recently if they could have gone to see this. I think SYJ was free and HB had started filming Hyde Jekyll Me in December. The premiere was in November most likely. I couldn't find anyone who had seen this movie. So I think it was another private/skip red carpet premiere since it is an independent? 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2

Q: Long coat with turtleneck sweater vs Padded outerwear with hoodies?

HB:  Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

Not that HB nvr wear long coat w turtleneck sweater in the past but google is such teaser showing me these legit Naver articles photos of CLOY wrap up party & latest instead.  Couple vibes!!!

HB tall muscular build carries long coat with turtleneck sweater style very perfectly.  

I love how he wrap up our petite YJ with his long coat during photoshoot & in CLOY ep8 (looking for shelter in snow storm) &14 (YJ was gunshot laying in his arms)

:approves:

25082-B72-3555-43-F2-8-D14-881-FE76-BDED

1-C56-BC7-C-36-BE-43-C3-BA25-01-F7-C7935

6-ED8-AF81-8817-472-F-90-C0-CED81-AD09-D

Spoiler

EE5-CFA3-D-D38-A-4092-BE01-B94-D3-C9966-

7-FC4-A0-A1-511-C-4-E67-B960-BBA770-A541

130-D85-AB-62-E9-42-C3-9497-60707-B8-C4-

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2

K-media outlet News1 conducted a year end survey amongst 25 industry professionals about the drama actors who shine this year.

Best Chemistry of the Year:

BinJin- 12 votes

SYJ & Yang Kyung Won - 1 vote 

Actress of the Year:

SYJ - 4 votes rank #2

Actor of the Year:

HB - 2 votes rank #4

:happyshakes::fiercebunny:

https:n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005059908

ADE1343-B-6-F8-F-4655-96-AD-32661-C31576

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Blessed genes :heart: 2003/ 2004 vs 2020

Just WOW... almost exactly the same natural beauty after almost 20 years. SYJ's  look/ style just became more polished but still the same face :love:

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

survey amongst 25 industry professionals

K-media professionals + fans all agree and see the topnotch BINJIN chemistry 

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Christmas in her Ig...

:Please:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Question: Why am I seeing so many edited wedding pics of BinJin today? As in most of my followed BinJin accounts have their own edits and captions. Is it because some anonymous people appeared last week saying that BinJin will be married this week? I'm just curious. Hahaha.

• LOL 3