[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

This CLOY PARALLELS fm cfan is really mindblowing!!!!

@bin-jin that was the parallel clip I was talking about in a previous post recently! Thanks for sharing and yes it’s amazing and makes CLOY next level!

Thinking of everyone impacted by COVID restrictions especially in SK with the recent increases, hope you still get to enjoy the anniversary celebrations safely. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Happy first anniversary to this work of art called CLOY where many of us as if it were destiny we could meet them and fall in love with such a story, characters, chemistry and couples.  It is my favorite kdrama and I think it will always be, I love having met them as a fictitious couple, I am one of those rare people (I don't know if it happens to someone else XD) in which you can not see the protagonists of a kdrama in the  real life that is not the first one I saw, but more than this silly thought, its overflowing chemistry conquered my heart, they gave us an excellent squad to laugh, quality actors and actresses, a very beautiful ost and romantic landscapes, a story out of the  common and it hurts whoever hurts of a winning size, I love to see the triumph they have been achieving, as each hater sinks in their victories, as their names begin to be known worldwide by the most romantic and pure history of all screens,  without a doubt the best.:please:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

I'm so excited for this.. alden richards and bea alonzo famous actors in the philippines will star in the remake of a moment to remember of SYJ and JWS under viva films..

Not just a moment to remember.. james reid and nadine lustre a famous actors in the philippines is going to star in the philippine adaptation of spellbound under viva films also.. the power of son ye jin :love:  I'm so proud as a fan and I'm so excited.. will surely support these movies.. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Happy CLOY day...

CrashLandingOneYou..

It has been one year since this drama came like a gift to us, comforting many people during  such difficult times..And i just love our fandom that how we always manage to hype it up and celebrate every occasion associated with it..

It just felt like yesterday when i started watching CLOY...I would like to share my CLOY journey on this special day that how i came to be this much whipped and became a fangirl for the first time.

I first saw Binjin in Sega and then watched SYJ's  Personal Taste.. Although I was impressed by Yejin ,i didn't bother to check out her other works...Then one day I read the casting news of these two and thought the plot was meh! because it sounded like a typical cliche'd romance drama where the guy saves the girl and both fall in love .I had already got bored of this trope and thought to give it a pass.. If  my vague memory serves me right ,their grocery gate and denials were also mentioned a little bit in that article..At that time , i literally laughed it off that how can shopping become such a big deal.. Besides,they denied..so i thought it must be true that they are just colleagues..(I was inexperienced abt k-ent dating scandals and as an outsider  believed whatever the media said without digging much).

Fast forward to few months and i kind of forgot abt their drama and Binjin .It was my uni vacations in December..And i still remember the date..16 to be exact ..I was bored and randomly decided to watch a Kdrama..Thought to give CLOY a try cause it was new . I had zero expectations from it.. However, the moment Yoon Seri fell from that tree on RJH, I was sold.. especially the ending of epi 1 bewitched me. The epilogues were an icing on the cake..I finished the first two episodes at one go..but lol!! the agony to wait  for another week was unbearable..

Tbh , it was binjin's chemistry that first caught my attention , their spark was undeniable which i never saw before in any OTP.. Eventually ,i came to appreciate the story as well as other casts ..

I then realised that this OTP is the same grocery couple that got caught in a supermarket..It didn't take much time for me to swallow back my previous words which believed in their denials.. I literally thought their chemistry can't be fake and nk way they were not dating..

The droughts in the weekdays used to be so severe that i would rewatch the previous episodes or watch other Binjin projects.(Nego was one of them).

On one such week day while scourging the internet for even a peck of news abt CLOY, i stumbled across Soompi forum..The drama thread always used to be on the hot topic..I remained a lurker for sometime before i finally made an account..

Thank you everyone for making this journey so wonderful with your insightful takes be it in CLOY thread or Binjin thread..Soompi  helped me strengthen my belief in them.

Some people started watching kdramas due to CLOY whereas I went into a slump because it set the bar too high and i miss Binjin's chemi.

Let us cherish CLOY as much as we can and i know for most of us it will remain our favourite tv show ever.

#CLOY MASTERPIECE

#CLOY best drama

Screenshot-20201213-202540-2.png

Yesterday i.e on December 13 ,it was the day of FIRST SNOW in Korea..

I hope Binjin managed to watch it together just like how Seri and Jeong Hyuk did in North Korea last year..

Screenshot-20201213-202952-2.png

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

BinJin are top 1 and 2 in the Most Searched Actors in Korea(2020). Their power combined,definitely the Power Couple in Korea :gangnamstyle:

Finally COEX ad is up! Thank you everyone for this amazing project. BinJin fandom you guys rock! I wish Binnie and Yejin would be able to pass by and see this beautiful gift from their fans around the world. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

On 12/10/2020 at 3:52 AM, fangirl101 said:

though i fell very much in love with capt ri s hospital scenes.  esp the part when seri woke up and called him.  his running was so swoonworthy . even the way he answered "im coming" in korean  almost made me faint ha ha. wishing i was the one hes running to.

@fangirl101 swoonworthy running on repeat ;)

(Credit to the owner)

The CLOY Takeover @ COEX looks fantastic...the CLOY fandom really can do anything! Kudos to the organisers, you are amazing! 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Happy CLOY day! I love the COEX ad. So well done! I didn't start watching CLOY when it first aired - I think I finally watched it sometime in March and binged it in like 3 days :lol:What else is there to say other than this? 

20201214-092310.jpg

I love how when they tweeted this yesterday the clip had 1.6M views, and today it has 1.8MB)

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

The couple has an update again today.

Bin for his Omega

Jin for her Manyo and Lacto Biome.

What a nice gestures for both 

Like always updating us with their Cf at the same day!

Those Coex huge screening for Cloy to commemorate its air anniversarry are awesome both in Philippines and South Korea!

Salute  a million times to those Organisers who pursued these to happen.

Big bang to Mr. & Mrs. Kim Tae Pyung aka Binjin

Congratulations!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

The couple has an update again today.

Bin for his Omega

Jin for her Manyo and Lacto Biome.

What a nice gestures for both 

Like always updating us with their Cf at the same day!

Those Coex huge screening for Cloy to commemorate its air anniversarry are awesome both in Philippines and South Korea!

Salute  a million times to those Organisers who pursued these to happen.

Big bang to Mr. & Mrs. Kim Tae Pyung aka Binjin

Congratulations!

Same update today on our OTP.

Hoping that December 24 is our very best gift by our OTP from SYJ IG Update with HB and I hope our OTP is one of the couple who will revealed by Dispatch these coming New Year. I read on Twitter that they will revealed the 6 Actors and 1 Idol Couple in K-Ent. I wasn't sure if this is really true? So we can moved on and knowing that are OTP or BinJin is real so that those antis who keep on dragging up the name of their idol "xyz wood" or in Tagalog "xyz kahoy" would slapped and face palm on their face and delulu minds. Lol.

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you CLOY - director, scriptwriter, crew, staff, supporting actors, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin. And special  thanks to the creator of this fandom and forum. We only have a few weeks left in this year 2020. I guess we can agree this year has been challenging and tough due to Covid. It hit me on a personal level as I have a friend who died from Covid in March. During those trying times, CLOY has given me hope and something to smile and be happy about.  By the way, my friend who died was a Kdrama  and CLOY fan. My health has not been good as I have 2 surgeries in September and this month and during my recuperation, reading this fandom has always made my day and listening to CLOY and SITR’s OST. After watching CLOY, I watched Hyun Bin’s s old movies and TV drama, he is my UF ultimate favourite and crush. He is such an amazing actor. Then, I watched Son Ye Jin’s other movies, TV drama and interviews and I could say she is the most beautiful, talented, versatile, multi-awarded, humble, funny and down to earth person. Sometimes I get to think how come they never get to work before when they were young but I guess, fate and destiny for them is this present time when they are now matured and at the peak of their careers. Son Ye Jin’s parents raised her well, her friends are lucky to have her as a friend, directors and co-actors praised her professionalism and younger actresses wants to follow her path. Hyun Bin is the most fortunate man ever for having a decent and sweet woman like Son Ye Jin.  Same with our Queen SYJ, so blessed to have Hyun Bin who obviously will do anything to protect her. I am a prayerful person and in my 50 plus years in life, never did I pray for any celebrity, but since CLOY, I have been praying for SJY and HB’s good health, peace, happiness and most of all that the Good Lord will place in SYJ and HB’s hearts a genuine love for each other and they end up together happily. Praying desperately...

Thank you again CLOY for being the light, hope and inspiration this year 2020. Looking forward to a blessed and happy 2021. 

Spoiler

Edited by Aya
Edited
  • Like 7
  • Love 15
  • Blob 1