[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Halo, it's been while since I write more than 10 words here.  And ohh yess I love personal Taste too! and just a reminder For those who interested with LMH maybe you can share your thought here, in LMH forum!  

Thank you, :2540_meh:

Happy shipping ”BinJin” Bin and Jin, Bin and Jin Only. 

EpGvnpXU8AIN9u4?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Throwback 12/14/2019 (Saturday) ~ CLOY 1st episode crashed landed on TVN at 9:00pm SKT.    

The 1st OST “But Its Destiny” by 10cm was also released that nite. 

CLOY unexpectedly was an immense success & masterpiece of the decade. It is not only popular in ASIA esp Japan, Philippines, China but International during this pandemic.  A drama that warm our hearts; gives people hopes and love.  

I watched CLOY on 12/14 last year and was looking forward to weekend's nite to catch its streaming, lurking into CLOY ig accts & soompi was my routines.  The 2 hiatus during January due to cold winter in SK was a killing for Cloy fans.

And our BJNJIN syndrome is uncurable!!!!  We can rewatch CLOY & bts; Swoon - coach talk, mission pong, compliment me, DIY fan love; Kakao talk, presscon, Netflix interviews and even The Negotiations stage greets over 987321 times and nvm get tired. 

Lets hope BinJin will come out fm their love nest together with writernim Park, PDnim Lee & rest of casts to catch the CLOY 1st anniversary Coex ad in Seoul  tomorrow 12/14 running fm 17:00pm to 24:00pm SKT

56-C7-F433-33-CF-44-D9-A4-D0-DF5-F32-D10
F838-F770-172-D-429-F-84-EA-E0-A614555-F

448-DAF1-B-FE78-4-DA8-823-F-729-B390-CBA

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kahlua2019 said:

Actually, LMH was the VERY FIRST Korean actor I've come to recognise (& ONLY ONE I made a conscious effort to remember) of the many K-actors that took the viewers by storm (almost 2 decades.ago!).. Although I must say, my interest in him was purely out of curiosity (I liked him since then) since he was a new face at that time (BOF era) but I never made an effort to really see what he had to offer (same with Rain & his dancing skills)... actually watched BOF (after finishing CLOY for the nth time) out of boredom during the early weeks of the pandemic then watched PT (because of SYJ (pleasantly surprised that it was with LMH)...

Ok, thank you for the explanation about LMH but can you please write it here, it might usefull in LMH forum! 

LINK ABOVE IS LEE MIN HO THREAD, AND HERE IS BINJIN THREAD!

THANK YOU!! 

(This conversation end here) Bye! 

EfgUXmgVAAAZjjd?format=jpg&name=medium

To all soompi members, happy shipping hihihi, LAFF YAA, ICBM! Tomorrow is cloy 1st Bday! YAY! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

I was emotional while reading all your posts and twitters about Cloy anniversary, so much joy and happiness.  Our Cloy nation and BinJin fandom are the best.  I'm so proud to be part of it.  We have so many talented people and everyone is nice and positive.   Keep up the good work and positive vibes.  It's Christmas season, time to spread positive and help each other.  Be patient and keep praying for our ship (doesn't matter which religion you are in).  So proud of you guys.  

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Happy One Year Anniversary to CLOY! The Kdrama that paved the way for the 4th Hallyu wave, and also light up the Binjin fire in many of our hearts here.

This iconic drama Intro of CLOY is one that I will never skip when watching from one episode to another. HB and SYJ has so much chemistry, even when they are not in the same screen.

CLOY is BInjin's project of love, and a precious heritage that they have created, out of their love and passion for their work, and I also believe out of love and admiration for each other.

@cybertron
So happy to see your post here. Thanks for creating this Binjin Shoppers Paradise where we can support and dream about our couple with like-minded and like-hearted people. And yes, indeed we all have OCD (Obsessive Cloy Disorder) LOL!! Echo your words about waiting here patiently (and at times desperately) for the good news, and to support both HB and SYJ as a couple and individually. They deserve all our love!

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Happy 1st Anniversary CLOY. 

If you have a twitter, don't forget to use hashtag #crashlandingONEyou #FirstCLOYversary . It's a trending now. 

A big applause to all staffs and crews for their sweat, tears and happiness to make CLOY alive as a great masterpiece. 

@cybertron Couldn't agree with you more. Patiently waiting and praying the best for HB and Yejin. No doubt they have the most unbeatable chemistry. Still acting is their passion and run in their veins and bloods. Working with other actors and actresses is something unavoidable. 

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Please don't attack their next co star even if there is lovey dovey scene in their drama/movie later.

Respect beget respect. I'm sure we all know what is the best actions to represent BinJin nations. 

Full of support to cherish their success and happiness. 

:heartxoxo:

Here talking about a good examples of support. 

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Happy first anniversary Crash Landing on You! one of the best drama with the best plot, couple, side couple, osts and best squad. everything's just perfect. :hooray2:

4Br1AS.gif

Spoiler

thank you to the scriptwriter, director, cast members and staffs for creating a masterpiece

he knew it was over for him the minute their eyes locked #CrashLandingONEYou

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Blob 1

Happy 1st CLOYversary!! Has it really been a year since this wonderful drama crashed landed into our lives? 

Thank you to the excellent cast and crew for delivering such a stellar production for us, with all those unforgettable feels and scenes.

Thank you to BinJin for making our year so much brighter with your smiles and laughter. Could go on and on about how much we love you two but that’s been said many times already.

Thank you to the awesome CLOY fans for organising the beautiful gifts and celebrations, and for supporting and loving CLOY and BinJin. 

Thank you fellow BinJin shippers and @cybertron for creating this thread and for your wonderful company on this journey and sharing the Obsessive CLOY Disorder. 

Let’s celebrate!

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Blob 4

Happy First Anniversary to the best drama I’ve watched in a very long time it literally crash landed on my life it had the best of everything storyline, couple, side characters, ost and ofc actors. I’ll never be grateful enough for this show that got me to know binjin also for our golden couple to make this show an iconic unforgettable one.  May god bless us with a second season or more binjin updates like their wedding date  hehehehe :heart2beat:

3996C64D-F13C-4457-8D71-171A8D2060BA.gif

E8753D34-E300-444A-9C30-BDF06CC5B5AA.gif

Crash-landing-on-you-hospital-kiss-scene

crash-landing-on-you-2.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Blob 5

Happy first anniversary to my all time favorite drama which came into my life like a gift, the drama that gave us iconic couple who has the best chemistry, the korean drama that leads fourth hallyu wave and a WORLDWIDE acclaimed series, truly a masterpiece...CLOY! 

Thank you Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for perfectly portraying Captain Ri Jeong Hyuk and Yoon Seri. No one else can give justice to portraying this role but you! Thank you for giving us a drama that saves our 2020 during this difficult times. The best korean drama that loved by many not just in Asia but around the world! :heartxoxo:

Ps. This scene had me on the edge, Yejin's acting here is superb! She deserve daesang for Godsake! This scene alone will forever hits different and forever remains iconic! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

HAPPY CRASH LANDING ONE YOU!
The reason to join BinJin ship for some of us...

:fullofhearts:
This time last year, probably some of us didn't know about BinJin & would never know how much CLOY will make an impact in our lives.  One year later and here we are, still unable to get over CLOY & BinJin. Big thanks @cybertron for creating this thread and THANK YOU ALL for staying in this shipping business and continuing to support Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in many ways. :wub:

and I totally agree to this:

11 hours ago, cybertron said:

I hope my comrades here will always support our couple no matter whoever their future co star after this.
Please don't attack their next co star even if there is lovey dovey scene in their drama/movie later.

Most importantly, support them not only as a couple but also individually.
Don't stop and then comeback 50 years later  and suddenly claim " as a long time BinJin fan":phew:

Happy shipping everyone, may our ship will arrive at its destination soon!

:dontwanna:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

I know many of us have dissected HB, SYJ, BinJin, and CLOY in probably more ways than we could possibly imagine to the point you'd think we were all biologists and forensic scientists. To some extent, it's comparable to saying how many ways can you prepare and serve up chicken? chicken dancing GIFMost of us know the answer to that question, just like it would be for HB, SYJ, BinJin, and CLOY, is that it is indeterminable. However, I think one would be remiss and doing themselves a disservice if the following information was not reviewed.

I feel it does a great job of encapsulating the success of CLOY and the many positive effects it's had on persons and cultures throughout the world. When you see so many of the things noted about HB, SYJ, BinJin, and CLOY under one umbrella and from different perspectives, it's mind-blowing and mind-numbing. It's like watching an ugly duckling turn into a beautiful swan. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2