[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Just now, fangirl101 said:

me thinks their motto is anybody but son ye jin.

Oh yeah. Also shows how jealously bitter they are. I mean, SYJ, one of Korea's top actresses, so many awards, very beautiful, top of her game, enigmatic, loved for 2 decades, chungmoro queen, cf favorite, a really good person, beloved by friends, financially savy, and to top it all off, HB falls for her?! They must be having a heart attack just thinking about it. Poor them. And lucky HB. They are both so lucky to find each other. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Also we don't really need to talk about silly rumors. 

They are both private people. Somehow their privacy keeps being invaded or becomes interest because of CLOY and its ongoing international success. Somehow because certain people are bother by them keep being mention together.. they have to come up with rumors or their own stories to fit whatever narrative works for them is the best. Whether it is because they prefer the person to be with someone else or with them or rather have the person be single? Who knows :lol:

It seems it is quite common now for people to just read stuff on SNS or posts or whatever they see happening and come up with a story from it. or they notice one of the actors has a lot of friends with a certain job and then they come up with a story that person is dating someone with that job. Plus their timing of these rumors are always questionable.. 

In the meantime, can't wait to see when Bride and You shoot/film/whatever her first duty as their model was. Plus whatever HB worked on recently.. Plus any updates on their upcoming project(s)?  Whether is more Japan stuff they did or any other CLOY surprises they done that we don't know about.. before APAN Star Awards takes place/ I assume the rest of the nominations should be out soon right? lol

• Like 13
  • Love 1

My heart goes to all Filipinos experiencing the storm. Hopefully the weather will turn to the better soon! It's lovely to see BinJin fans are gathering together to help those in need.

2 hours ago, Dale A. said:

Hi it's my first time posting. I been lurking here for more than a week already hahaha you know what I like here is the fighting spirits of my fellow shippers.

Hi! I am mostly a lurker as well, just posting once or twice. Welcome to the ship!

2 hours ago, Dale A. said:

I bet all shippers here are women. But I ship them too.

Hey, I am a man and shipping BinJin as well! So, fist bump!

10 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

And to those doubters, let me just leave this beautiful FMV here. Now you tell me if HB has a different special person in his life.

Thanks for the FMV. If able, I'd like your post 999x. Unfortunately that will result in 1 like and many cancellations, lol.

That FMV captures the many beautiful interactions between BinJin, but there are more that are not included in the FMV. I am sure we already watch BTS vids, interview vids, fancams etc that show how wonderful their interactions are. These crumbs are high quality because they came from BinJin themselves, not second-hand or empty hearsays. If you look carefully at other rumours surrounding BinJin, I'd wager 99.99% are second-hand (the "mutual friend" of them post so and so) or empty hearsays/baseless rumours.

So, until BinJin themselves prove otherwise, I'd say.... ICBM! (or, soon to be!). Meanwhile, let us keep the positive vibes, support our OTP and be kind to other through this hard time (in our real world)!

:hwaiting: 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

On BinJin announcement, do you think their contracts with Smart have restrictions, such as they can't married before their join CF.  I wonder if the story has been written. 

Hi! Please allow me to share my thoughts on this as ph endorsements are within my line of work. I've reviewed ph telco endorsement contracts in the past (not binjin's) and it does not necessarily stifle the celebrity's marriage plans if they disclose this from the start. It's always a compromise between the two parties and transparency is very crucial. Again, a morality clause is always, always, always included because who the heck would pay big bucks to someone who will put the brand in a bad ligjt - ie get involved in scandals. I have heard that binjin's particular deal was actually planned (to what extent, i don't know) from the start and they pretty much know that they will be working together on this stint. That, for me, speaks volumes already because they both don't seem to mind being associated with each other. I'm pretty sure if and when binjin gets married within the timeline's contract, the brand would support it. 

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

I have also come to realize I think there are now certain months HB hates in terms of whenever rumors decide to come out. However, this year is more ridiculous than any other year from his past. Can't the guy get some peace in SNS/online world. 

Maybe he should confirm a fan meeting or an update on a project 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Hi! I am mostly a lurker as well, just posting once or twice. Welcome to the ship!

Hey, I am a man and shipping BinJin as well! So, fist bump!

Nice I one :) I'm not the only here then.

Here's my fist bump! Buddy.

4 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

#BinJin Fighting #ICBM

And to those doubters, let me just leave this beautiful FMV here. Now after watching this, you tell me if HB has a different special person in his life.

What nice FMV ;). Last time it was "That Man". Aside from the fighting spirit and positivity of my fellow shippers, I admire how skillful they are in creating FMV and stuffs.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 17

26 minutes ago, Dale A. said:

Nice I one :) I'm not the only here then.

Here's my fist bump! Buddy.

Actually there used to be some other male shippers too in this forum..but off lately seems like they are quite busy or rather silently lurking here... anyways when d-day arrives , i m sure they will come back here to celebrate openly..BTW, welcome to Soompi.

On a side note..apart from following Soompi rules..a gentle reminder for everyone.plzz keep these things in mind.

1) We shouldn't bother the rumoured  actress at any cost. So do not comment on her social media about this..Let us not snoop down to the level of certain people

2) Do not tag Vast or ask them to clarify this matter..They won't say anything unless it reaches Korea..and by bothering them , this baseless news will ultimately gain momentum tarnishing HB's image

3) Last but not the least, no one should comment on SYJ's insta as well about this matter...

Finally, if u see someone doing the opposite of the above three, stop them..

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

Hello everyone,

It’s been a really long time since I last posted anything here. I have been very busy in real life, with new commitments and I survived without having much social media around me. I take it as no news being good news and hopefully one day I’ll wake up to a nice surprise for a change.

Until I saw few posts on social media regarding the latest rumour.

I don’t want to comment much about it, because at the end of the day, it’s whoever Binnie and Jinnie chooses to be with. If they’re happy together then good, if they’re happy with others then fine, and even if they’re happy alone it’s okay, too.

That being said, and I don’t have much knowledge on anything lately than how to care for children, it seems that there’s a pattern for all these rumours, started in more or less similar ways, and likely triggered by some sect of fandom (or outside fandom). More often than not, it’ll happen when we somewhat has some contents or about to receive some contents.

I pitied Binnie in this regard as it might give a bad impression on him, so many rumours on him alone this year which that poor guy doesn’t deserve to get. The only thing that are constant is that he’s a keen photographer and golf player, and how his eyes still look for Jinnie even if it’s just her image onscreen. 

And the other parties to the rumour (however they may somewhat connected to it), they don’t deserve this either. They have a long way to go and focus should be on their careers instead of being entangled in some rumours started for whatever reasons.

And of course, for Jinnie, she too has been dragged unnecessarily into the situation. And the behaviour of some fans of hers on social media (thankfully not shippers, though I don’t know many people in this fandom) do not help, too. Both Binnie and Jinnie are adults, not dolls to be passed around some people within a game, we’re talking about real people with feelings. 

If I may recommend, just don’t feed the rumour monger. Just don’t engage them. It is unfortunate that they resorted to this game, which has made a lot of people to look really bad. They just want to tease and push certain buttons - so just stop engaging them for good. By engaging with them will also increase the mentions in social media and before we know it, things will blow up again.

I am glad to see that at least the fans who support both of them (from limited access to social media that I have) have learned their lesson from the earlier scandal and this is somewhat controlled for now. 

I hope and pray for the best for these two beautiful people (Binnie and Jinnie) and hopefully, this too shall pass. Let them be happy for once :) 

I don’t know when will I come back for a visit to this thread again, so take care, everyone. I’ll see you when I see you.

• Like 12
  • Love 9

I think the rumors started because of her latest confirmed project to work with Jung Woo - latest casting update on Soompi was November 11. HB is Jung Woo's close friend they go back since Spin Kick days and HB even helped JW out. So I think the rumors started from her casting and then they probably looked more into JW and noticed HB was his very close friend. 

It is similar how they randomly start up a rumor with Stephanie by looking at VAST instagram account? Don't know 

Their mission is basically to have HB confirm a relationship instead of respecting his privacy so he can have peace and  quiet with whomever he is with. Since all rumors does is affect that relationship...

Basically C media or whomever started it has a hidden agenda.  Just like all the random other rumors with SYJ.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think the rumors started because of her latest confirmed project to work with Jung Woo - latest casting update on Soompi was November 11. HB is Jung Woo's close friend they go back since Spin Kick days and HB even helped JW out. So I think the rumors started from her casting and then they probably looked more into JW and noticed HB was his very close friend. 

It is similar how they randomly start up a rumor with Stephanie by looking at VAST instagram account? Don't know 

Their mission is basically to have HB confirm a relationship instead of respecting his privacy so he can have peace and  quiet with whomever he is with. Since all rumors does is affect that relationship...

Basically C media or whomever started it has a hidden agenda.  Just like all the random other rumors with SYJ.

My best assumption for this C-media and those who created  rumors were they want to ruin binjin love relationship aside from tarnishing jinnie due to insecurities. 

jinnie is a woman out there who holds the big alas from hyun bins eyes and heart plus  the top most actress in south korea at her generation. She's a scandal free so they want to break that record. That jinnie is being involved from one scandal to another scandals. They link syj to a golfer, businessman and now a PD. So as to Hyun Bin too, they are linking him to 3 actresses , his ex 12 yrs ago, co-vast talent and that certain actress. 

In a relationship, if both spouses trust each other, no matter how hard the stone other people thrown at them, the stronger love may become.

Binjin especially hyun bin is immuned already to this kind of scenarios. For Jinnie, She' aware of this too but too much this time..

Yet, as the song goes this way, "No matter what they tell us, No matter what they say" Binjin says, "WE DONT CARE!"..

ICBM....(gaks)...

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LavenderVirgo said:

This interview always makes me smile.  I like it because “living legend” SYJ looks gorgeous (then and now) & HB’s expression whilst watching, haha :D

I just want to add up these video during Kakaotalk interview when MC asked SYJ that she's pretty and SYJ asked HB that why he biting his lips. Lol. HB was that kind of whipped when talked about SYJ beauty. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

HB just needs to give an update on his project(s). Something else.. So people don't keep wondering about his private life and keep coming up with other rumors. APAN Awards is in less than 2 weeks away now. None of them need attention on their personal life while CLOY is still being nominated. They already have the whole world wanting answers as now they have more international fans 

Plus we know Bride and You should definitely come out soon.. And MSTEAM website upgrade? It will almost be a month starting next week when she did the photoshoot or w/e she actually had done that day bring Bride and You first model. 

Also is there more Lacto Biome stuff to come? They said there was going to be more activities or something this month?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Dale A. said:

What nice FMV ;). Last time it was "That Man". Aside from the fighting spirit and positivity of my fellow shippers, I admire how skillful they are in creating FMV and stuffs.

All of Edelweiss98 FMVs are so wonderful.  It was hard to choose, but this is my personal fave :wub:  I have it bookmarked for whenever there’s too much negative vibes and this brings it right back to where it matters... the heart. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7

Well, I am honest with you if I am somewhat sad with the rumor, more than because it is probable or not, because beyond the fact that both are actors, they are people, if Binjin is dating, I do not think it is nice for the other that they link him in romances with  another person does not mean because they are actors or celebrities that they are used to it.  Outside of that, a greeting for those who come to read our thread to criticize it in the other hahahaha, they complain we say that our queen is perfect and gentlemen I am very sorry to say it but ... is that our queen is perfect hahaha as well as  Our king is perfect, I think it is understood that nobody is perfect in the world but within that imperfection our dear Binjin is, I do not think that it would suffocate him as they say out there with such perfection, I think that a person who is so changeable of feelings  it would not protect so much a rumor of romance, Binjin has denied many without counting that Binnie defended himself as a lion against the Chinese rumors of a few months ago and if he does it now I think we know who he wants to protect and if not he simply prefers to ignore it and continue with his  happiness.  We don't choose who we want to be with like the other boats say, we say "we love what they have, we want to stay here" I just saw "a spring night" and it seemed strange to me that it was practically something in the rain 2 hahaha and I started  To investigate in the face of curiosity, I just realized that the role was for Yejin and if you look closely, the girl (who I happened to learn was the protagonist of Hyde jekyll and me 3 minutes after finishing it) has actions, gestures  and very similar reactions to Yoon Jin Ah and I think the role was literally done for her, but news, the drama was from 2019, Yejin turned down the role and what series did the young lady do in 2019?  Maybe I'm delirious, the haters will say what they want but those honeyed looks go beyond a simple protecto, looks during an action or romantic movie promotion, that if Binnie did not play the role it would not be the same, that because I think  We all realized that Yejin's response to the choice of co-star was mere compromise, I think any human being would choose RJH hahaha and that little smile at the beginning, same smile that binnie gave when he remembered her in the metrostyle interview,  They say that we do not have bases or a real date but loves, tenderness, little things, we have a complete timeline of events, moments, looks, smiles, frictions.  I'm sorry but I don't look at myself, I touch and smile like that with my friends, I win a free bulling and rumors that I would not feel like answering, it hurts where it hurts and whatever they say, you see love leagues, even my mom  He realized it and told me: there is complicity there.  Overcome our ship and now, continue with yours if it bothers you so much it affects you if we are happy on our deck, if it is false or not, if it is real or not.  And one more thing You ain't worth our love if you only love to hate us 

:evilelmo:

sorry if I lengthened, I needed to vent:joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 2