[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My heart bleeds with what's happening in our country. But at the same time, extremely proud of this fandom for organizing this drive. You have outdone yourselves again. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin must be so proud of your good hearts. Please help in any way you can.

https://twitter.com/sigriswilph/status/1327408746725744640?s=20

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

1. RJH playing games = MOTA
2. Soju scene of YSR and RJH = A Moment to Remember
3. Umbrella scene during rain = SITR

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary
There are more for sure...

Also the concept of DESTINY-- they've been in the same industry but they only got to know each other through TN.

It's funny too how the show actually opens with Se-ri's ex-boyfriend wearing an LA Dodgers baseball cap in the scene where they were seen meeting at a parking lot by the paparazzi. Naturally Mr. Hong then tells Se-ri that he had told Dispatch that they were not dating but were just 'close friends' hanging out.

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

There is a "full version" of the Netflix Jpn vid just came out at Netflix Jpn Kdrama Lecture Today 11/14 at 1800pm JST.  

:sparklyeyes:

Trans: (crd:twt PRNforhappiness)

HB:”It’s a story of a man fell in love with a girl from another world. Their love is mesmerized by the audiences. If you haven’t watch, pls see it on netflix.You’ll wanna make coffee for your love one”.

SYJ:” I played as YSR who is lively and you can’t help fallin love with YSR. You will also fall for RJH charisma. Those who haven’t watch, see us on Netflix”.

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

@bin-jin, yes! You nailed it! The difference between noodles and pasta. Some people actually being confused here so thanks for that info.

For Those pixes too  clarify some misinformations about Hyun Bins preparing brewed coffee and noodles for especial someone after watching the drama. 

In the drama, rjh prepared coffee and noodles for his especial someone  who's no other than seri. 

And it was even featured in japan mag how did the captain made noodles for his lady...the ingredients as well. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

1. RJH playing games = MOTA
2. Soju scene of YSR and RJH = A Moment to Remember
3. Umbrella scene during rain = SITR

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary
There are more for sure..

Yes.. im feeling the same way too..but mine was the way seri secretly dating just like syj..when she keeps breaking up with her ex but no one knows..haha its funny but the way she potray  seri’s character like she wants to potray herself too maybe it’s coincidence lol ..

but when seri’s date rjh.. she had to keep it low n secrets cause  she dont want to create any buzz.. her business ,her profile etc.. yaa.. according to hb seri is 100% to syj .. lol

the north korea hospital scence.. during rjh still unconscious.. seri’s talk about how her feels.. when she mentioned that she never love n care for someone.. until she meet rjh.. every time i saw that scene i always feel that  the phrases  was sincerely from syj to hb.. n it stuck on my mind.. haha

oh.. i miss them very much! Im going to rewatch cloy tonight..:D

Edited by 2610Lover
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, 2610Lover said:

Yes.. im feeling the same way too..but mine was the way seri secretly dating just like syj..when she keeps breaking up with her ex but no one knows..haha its funny but the way she potray  seri’s character like she wants to potray herself too maybe it’s coincidence lol ..

but when seri’s date rjh.. she had to keep it low n secrets cause  she dont want to create any buzz.. her business ,her profile etc.. yaa.. according to hb seri is 100% to syj .. lol

the north korea hospital scence.. during rjh still unconscious.. seri’s talk about how her feels.. when she mentioned that she never love n care for someone.. until she meet rjh.. every time i saw that scene i always feel that  the phrases  was sincerely from syj to hb.. n it stuck on my mind.. haha

oh.. i miss them very much! Im going to rewatch cloy tonight..:D

I do believe too that cloy is 70% true to love story of hb & syj. How did the two met long time ago and  hb already has been eyeing syj  but  only  in TN movie they finally met which it was portrayed when capt. Ri found yoon seri in her paragliding hanged on a tree. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

All because V*st posted a Seri pic and these poeple lost it again - fabricated another story. How ridiculous. Someone has to be accountable to all this. And you know exactly who you people are. I seriously hope you get paid for spreading fake news or at least you get rewarded in some way. It will be such a shame that you do all these lies for free.

And oh, if and when you get paid, go buy HB flowers or cakes or something. At least, be at par with the generous binjin shippers who send gifts and sponsor billboards and stuff. That way, you have at least contributed something useful in HB's life.

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

BINJIN is 100%  dating! Dont be easilly destructed by those baseless rumors from chinese sites.  Hyun Bin obviously associated himself with only SYJ since The Nego era until today.. Those other ladies are just false spicies by some people who are against Binnies CLOY queen since she  is uncomparable. They never anticipate that an actress  Son Ye Jin captured the heart of one of the hottest and national treasures of South Korea. Hyun Bin if we go back during the Negotiation days, he was smitten and followed by the grocery shopping in L.A.. 

ICBM!!!!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

It's not worth our time to even respond or react over baseless rumors. I've read the OP already taken down the post in weibo. So it clearly a baseless rumors. Don't even triggered anyway. We have many more to look forward from BinJin. Their CF, photoshoot, Awards ceremony and list goes on. Chill and let only positivity surrounds yourself. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I usually don’t like to intervene with baseless rumors etc because I don’t see the point.
We can sit and discuss about this endlessly but I have yet to find a legit receipt in all this and this is not the place for it .

There is seems to be a pattern of creating “rumors” about someone’s private life because there is nothing happening around interesting enough.

Unless someone slaps some actual receipt in these sites or confirmation arrives , we can all stop bringing these type of “baseless gossips “ over here .

They literally bring nothing new to the table. You can either believe them , get a jar and collect tears and disappointment for no reason or believe what majority of people in this fandom know for awhile with actual receipts to the maximum compared to these rumors. If we are faux as well time will tell . So hold your tears for another day and focus on the positive.

It’s not a game of who wins and who loses , I’m not sure who came up with this concept but some realisation won’t harm especially in this testing times we all live in . There is life and fiction . 

But kinda feel bad for CEO because he literally being minding his business in privacy with whoever he is or he is not with and people continue on creating or interfering with his life as if they have part in it for the clicks. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, blue velvet said:

poor Binnie.The guy has been massively popular this year and therefore a lot of unbelievable annoying rumours just emerged from nowhere.Could people just stop making up fake stories about him ?

Poor HB, indeed. He sure has his hands full with all these potential love prospects :phew:

We've been here before, and likely this isn't the last time either. Seems like some people really want to force his hand to confirm his dating status. Its really unfortunate. If rumours are based on something tangible that's one thing (for instance, getting caught grocery shopping together in a foreign country with photo evidence;)) but when its based on literally nothing at all except a random post online with no credibility it's hard to buy. And we know lately people have been purposely spreading all kinds of rumours. As always, I would encourage people not to take the bait. If you can't independently verify it, if the agencies don't say anything, and HB/SYJ don't say anything, take it with a huge grain of salt. The truth will come out eventually. Until then, if you truly support HB (as a solo stan or part of this ship or others) you would respect his privacy and not try to push him to reveal something he is not yet comfortable revealing for whatever reason. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

Did the info on Weibo originally come from Korean sites?  It seemed some of the alleged info was posted in Oct (the only Korean I could read was the date lol) so I'm surprised this info came out on Chinese sites today? I don't look at Weibo or Korean forums so have no idea about the reliability of any of those sources (in so far as any anon postings on the internet can even be reliable lol), and I do not keep track of fanwars or whatever drama's happening in fandoms.

Whatever the truth of the matter, I'll maintain what I've always said and it's meant kindly to all shippers and non shippers, fans, people who like and support these actors.  Let's not forget they are real people with real lives and real wishes that we know very little about, so I caution against making any assumptions and thinking anyone knows anything for certain.  That way can lead to heartbreak and disappointment.  At the end of the day, they know better than us strangers what makes them happy so let's just respect their choices, respect their privacy, and wish them every happiness however they find it.  Whatever the nature of their friendship/relationship, I'll always be grateful to SYJ and HB for giving us a wonderful drama like CLOY.

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 6

At this point it really feels like a kdrama with weibo users and some stans of a particular fandom playing the part of a villain who would tear these two lovers apart by hook or by crook...They are trying so hard to not let Binjin's name to be associated with each other again..:lol:..You know the common trope of the 2000s drama where misunderstandings is created by the baddies that the otp  are in love with different partners..i didn't think this would become trendy again in 2020.

Btw i have noticed..all these fraudsters need is just one two connections and a whole narrative is drawn out..Cue: trees,night- stroll, food truck, necklace..etc..

I remember writing stories in school where i had to include certain words and draft an entire story out of it..lol!! Even middle schoolers can come up with better ideas than these stories found on weibo and dc.

• Like 14
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seriya said:

Did the info on Weibo originally come from Korean sites?  It seemed some of the alleged info was posted in Oct (the only Korean I could read was the date lol) so I'm surprised this info came out on Chinese sites today?

The info from October (if you are referring to the one in the screenshot that was posted on twitter) was about SYJ and her alleged golf dates. The rumor about HB was posted in DC Inside on 11/07. Part of that is also in the screenshot. Someone started a thread in DC Inside about HB and the actress allegedly getting married (or being together). If you search for their names in Hangul, the thread title and part of some comments will still appear though the thread have since been deleted. The site will just redirect you back to the main page if you click on the links. It's basically the same pattern as the one about SYJ back in late-September. Start a thread with a controversial title, commenters won't bite, delete. I guess someone then took a screenshot of part of the thread, added a couple of articles in Korean about the actress when she was in talks to join The Swindlers for, I assume, the role that NaNa eventually played, added a bit about SYJ playing golf from October, and then posted it on Weibo.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 4