[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

The joy of fatherhood....HB's dream was to be one soon...i pray that his wish would come true this year.

The "touch"  was always with BinJin....an expression of closeness and trust.

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I love how the KBEE CLOY clip ended with the scene of them sitting close at the piano.  

So bringing back this BTS... love their closeness and natural interaction like a old married couple lol.  They are in their own little private bubble, don’t mind us BinJin!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3

7 hours ago, yejinssi said:

First reading of Cloy script was in july. Binjin and co  went to Swiz in August and Mongolia in September for shooting.  There's a bit confussion on this twitter post.. I think Nov 2019 is the release of 1st teaser of the drama if am not mistaken. Not the 1st script reading.  Sorry.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Commemorative stamps ft HB on sales starting Nov 11-16 in SK. Hopefully they also open to  International Fans and provide more details soon.

Lol be prepare to pamper ourselves with more Binni stuff for this festive season from his season greetings, IDOLCHAMP hearts to commemorative stamps...

:piggie:

Domestic Order

1.장 5,400원 (위 사진구성) 
배송비 : 4,500원 (택배비및부대비용포함) 
EX) (우표수량 X 5,400원)+4,500원 
2.주문및입금기간 : 주문기간 11월11일~11월16일 , 입금기간은 16일까지 
3.계좌번호 : 카카오뱅크 3333-16-4161068 ㅊㅅㅇ 
4.배송시기 : 11월 23일 일괄배송 

1. Postage stamp amount: 5,400 won per sheet (pictured attached)
Shipping cost: 4,500 won (incl courier and incidental charges)
EX) (Number of stamps X 5,400 KRW) + 4,500 KRW
2. Order and Payment Period: Order period from November 11 to November 16, payment period until the 16th
4.Delivery time: batch delivery on November 23

http://naver.me/FDmF6cXr

591-AD1-A6-E3-B9-44-C8-B144-70959-FB01-E

Loving this pic of Cap Ri with his most beautiful woman ~ Seri:wub:

8-E910635-F447-4-E7-D-A7-D9-2-B3-D95-B05

KNOCK KNOCK dont forget to continue to vote for BinJin in APAN...

FIGHTING... 17 more days to go.

(you need another 10,200hearts available to vote for BinJin)

Tomorrow 11/11 is the last day to

purchase Hearts with extra bonus hearts in IDOLCHAMP. 

Spoiler

A7-EA1-AA1-7078-4-CE3-AAF4-C3-B46-E48-A8

Voting results for BinJin as of 11/10, 17:52pm SGT

5-B11-DF06-4-A33-460-A-910-A-21138104243

B3-BB6-A2-E-6561-4227-AC44-6-EE1-D4-A9-B

This is our last chance seeing BJ styling up walking down the APAN red carpet and stage.  They both do not have any drama proj  this year and even if they individually have new drama proj coming up in 2nd Half 2021, they will not be nominated for any drama awards in 2021.  Also, BJ will not be doing any drama proj together if they are dating:rolleyes:

So lets do our last voting for BinJin 

:transforms:

4-F9-A4153-2-E30-4797-99-FC-823-A41540-E

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Just wanted to ask what you all think about antis who argue that BTS aren’t receipts because the actors know the cameras are rolling. 

I have a different take on this.  I think actors are so use to cameras, so they would react more subconsciously or not even notice them.  What you see onscreen is them portraying their characters or being themselves when a scene ends.  I don’t think they would behave differently or act a certain way just because they know a BTS camera is rolling. 

Besides who would want to fake a BTS anyway after putting all their energy and effort into filming a scene?!  Logically speaking it doesn’t make sense, lol.  I think the BinJin BTS interactions are “what you see is what you get”. 

@bin-jin I bet many HB fans would be excited about licking those stamps :P 

@NerdyAjumma hopeful for wedding news too but I’d rather they take their time before making that commitment.  Can you imagine them being with anyone else who makes them as happy as each other?  For now let’s be patient and wait... and wait... :phew:

• Like 15
  • Love 2

@LavenderVirgoof course the antis will say what they want to say because the reality is :seeing these BTS is stinging to the heart of those who wish BinJin is not real.  These Behind the scenes were picked among the various scenes and it is even amazing that we are allowed to see the things shown.  Therefore what was allowed to be shown were given the prior approval.  Imagine the wealth of film that were not included in these BTS videos.

BTS and NGs are great promo tools to drum up interest in the drama or movie.  Some of these also get added when DVD or Directors cut is released (will CLoy ever be released on DVD/Blu-Ray, we don't know as it is still going strong on Netflix, the producer of the drama). It is also interesting to note that additional BTS were released 6 months after the drama aired.  These were probably the ones that were not official promotional videos and had a provisional clause to not be released within a certain period.

The interaction between HB and SYJ in these videos is so natural, so organic, clearly not scripted.  That is the whole point of behind the scenes and NGs, to capture what did not make the final cut including what their reactions were to the errors- that what makes it fun to watch. 

Some things just cannot be faked and scripted (laughter, hugging, natural reaction to other actor's missing the cue,etc).  For some people to not see it (or refuse to see it) is because they choose not to.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

Hi! Late to the game, but I am obsessed with BinJin! I miss them so much and wish we had more updates on them. I find it interesting that YJ hasn't had any film/tv projects after CLOY when she's known to be a "cow" who works tirelessly. I'd like to believe that she's taking a much needed break with HB <3 Speaking of HB, does anyone know when Bargaining is coming out? I'd love to see more new content with him and hopefully YJ attends the premiere ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Peony When some of our OTP’s friends and associates such as KKT and wife, SYA and of course Jenny from Jenny House like BinJin IG fan posts it doesn’t take any brains to conclude that our OTP are obviously together. Never mind the antis. They are in denial about the legitimacy of our OTP’s relationship. We don’t need to analyze plants, animals, food, gifts. 

Because we don’t need to. 

#ICBM 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

First reading of Cloy script was in july. Binjin and co  went to Swiz in August and Mongolia in September for shooting.  There's a bit confussion on this twitter post.. I think Nov 2019 is the release of 1st teaser of the drama if am not mistaken. Not the 1st script reading.  Sorry.

Yea the person confused people lol but she clearly meant the teaser from the post :lol: Actually when I had originally saw the tweet too I got confused. I was like there is no other thing I can think of this month besides SeGa press conference, MITH filming - when they may have gone golf in the past .. When SYJ went to Hawaii 2017 time. On events more related to them. Unknown what CLOY filming was taking place in November and where they were filming on certain days lol

• Like 3

What matters is how you feel when watching the BTS; a picture and or the movie.......

When the antis watch scenes like these..... their hearts are closed. You are the better judge of what you experience in CLOY and the exhilarating  The Negotiation Days. You are the better judge.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Since it is "drought" times...we need to inspire each other ...so keep your love of our OTP with this one and use your romantic imaginations..... Please read and open the interview of HB/SYJ in 2019.

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Here's another feature of SYJ by South China Morning Post released just today:

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3109329/how-does-crash-landing-you-k-drama-star-son-ye-jin-spend

With her Hollywood debut set for 2022 in The Cross and plenty of beauty endorsement deals under her belt, the Hallyu star’s net worth is estimated at US$20 million – and she spends it on prime real estate and art. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

With the answer that Yejin gave in front of Binnie's, it is clear to us that Binnie did not take his eyes off her when he saw her, although as they said before, they may have greeted each other many times or others, that moment was recorded in Binnie.  that although it seems that it is easy to remember, it is not, Yejin herself forgot it, one forgets with the one who received the school awards but Binnie assumes that he knew her at that moment, Cupid's arrow of love pierced him in a single  look and led them to a beautiful destination.  Yesterday watching CLOY for the thousandth time my mother said: I don't know why I can and could watch this series so many times, they have a lot of chemistry and that still caught me, I showed her some bts videos or Binjin interactions and she told me: it shows that there are  a lot of chemistry, they have complicity and it shows.  Our Binjin is not imagination, there are solid foundations that not only can be seen, but experts have confirmed it and close to the couple help us to push this ship, although the port of arrival is not seen due to the mist, I assure you that  we're close, at least we know there's love in the harbor:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Regarding when SYJ and HB met, I agree with SYJ that they really met when they worked together. The award ceremony in 2014 was no different than the many times they met throughout the years. They most likely greeted each other in many occasions before 2014 and after. The Korean entertainment circle is very small, so there is no doubt they have known of each other through their works, media coverage and mutual friends. So, all the times before were really not a true meeting. Their real true first meeting was TN. 

Hello! I’m a granny who’s a BinJin fangirl. Been a lurker for the longest time. This is my first post obviously. I totally agree with you. TN was the first time they were formally introduced but they definitely know each other from way back when. Who knows, they are each other’s fan/follower/admirer/crush since early 2000. I love this page! Have a great day! 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2