[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Kari said:

I LOVE how HB's three-piece suit is the same exact Tom Ford one that Seri picked out for him in CLOY. I mean, if HB has another gf, why would he be okay with wearing a suit that your onscreen partner's character picked out for you and that onscreen partner happens to be your rumored girlfriend for like the 2 years? Doesn't make sense really. I'm sure he knows shippers will easily connect the dots. The only answer is...well, that rumored girlfriend picked it out for you! And you don't mind being connected with her anymore. I'm trying to go by logic here. Help me out here, is my logic off? 

Anyway, that's all I'm typing for now. We had the smiles and happiness in Baeksang, and now this Korean Cultural Award. Even though YJ didn't win anything, I still felt her presence during the award ceremony, because HB was all smiles when her face appeared on the screen. C'mon, even with a mask on, you can tell by his eyes he was smiling behind it. He had a proud and happy face. And of course, the suit. 

@Kari Your logic is sound!  I feel the suit is a subtle reference to SYJ-CLOY connection.  Out of all the designer suits he has access to, he just happened to choose that one?  Surely it’s not a coincidence.  

And no girlfriend or wife would ever let her man attend an important event wearing anything that can be associated with another lady, not even a tie or sock given by an ex! 

As to the smiles, we have never seen a public occasion where BinJin didn’t look genuinely happy or smiling when in each other’s orbit or when asked about the other.  It’s an unconscious reflex reaction and they can’t help themselves!  It’s an indisputable fact that there’s a lot of genuine affection between them, and that makes me a happy shipper, regardless of what their official relationship status is.  

I do try to stay rational and low key in my shipping, but BinJin sure makes it hard to do!  Oh well, will just have to grin and bear it! 
:happydance:

Edited by LavenderVirgo
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

46 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

so the curious cat in me went back to twitter even if i had to turn my world upside down ( meaning i had a hard time cos im not twitter savy) and there was this thread discussing the

info. not sure if info is legit but a few there ( i think i saw a name from here) advised to 

handle the info discreetly

and delicately.

Hey! Which info are you referring to? 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, Intuition1 said:

I also thought of why CLOY lacked kiss scenes in moments when it seemed perfect for this. It is possible that CLOY's producers wanted to maximize the reach of their audience so they could appeal to conservative and liberal cultures and people of different generations. Seeing how CLOY became a smash hit all over the world,  I can say they indeed accomplished this goal. We have seen how many people watched CLOY with their families. Watching it with their little children and grandparents. If CLOY had many kiss scenes or bed scenes, it might have turned off many people. I actually think it was refreshing that this drama had such a great writing that they were able to convey to the audience a beautiful love story without showing much physical intimacy. The connection between the leads was so strong, we all felt it without the need of physical affection. The hand holdings seemed as good as kisses if not better.  

Perfect! Same thoughts here. A bed scene for this kind of drama is a big NO, we all know that Ri Jeong Hyeok came from a conservative country and even without much skinships, their chemistry was greatly felt. This also made their few kissing scenes more valuable and heartfelt. What they have is a deep connection not just physical attraction. Mature and deep love. Just like in real life. I miss them so much!

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

they replayed the video messages recorded by past winners. So SYJ's video message was shown at the ceremony. Although it was already released earlier on SNS, it was on their instagram account before the ceremony. So we had already known she recorded a message before the ceremony.

Also HB has always loved to wear sports brands lol. I assume his closest is filled with all sports brands just he might own UA more now.. He was already wearing UA back then too. He just mixed it with his nike brand wear lol. Also trainer Yoon and the rest of the guys like Gong Yoo all wear UA brand too.

Also I am still amazed how much HB was bowing after he accepted his award. Like even had to acknowledge Gong Hyo Jin as well on the way back to his seat. I keep replaying it. It reminds me of PIFAN before he went up to the stage he had to bow at people too but then he bow briefly in SYJ's direction and it made her turn back and look who he was bowing at LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7UEcZJg2E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

HB brought me back to PIFAN memories lol :P 

Also I just realized that was Shin Hyun-joon  and Yoo In-na who hosted PIFAN

HB attended Shin Hyun Joon's wedding in 2013 and SHJ is SYJ's Bad Guys Always Die Co Star ;) - She didn't work with SHJ till March 2015 for Bad Guys Always Die. Of course Yoo In-na was on SeGa with HB and SYJ had seen one of her movies before too. She was in Love Fiction with Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin :) 

#binjincouple
how is binjin related to Song Yoona apart from being a part of Cinderella7? https://t.co/x4EittJSCa

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

#binjincouple
how is binjin related to Song Yoona apart from being a part of Cinderella7? https://t.co/x4EittJSCa

As my previous post, Song Yoona is also a good friend of the ex... the fact tht SYA liked Binjin Photo, it is actually a confirmation already who is the real gf of HB. If HB were really with the ex, SYA would never do tht kind of LIKE.  Probably SYA did that to tell us the fact and to stop the shipper war. Those antis should know this fact

Edited by deviee13
  • Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

@binjinPhDfan I saw about PIFAN clip too on Twitter. So, Jinnie might forgot about the simultaneous translator and Binnie smiled to it. Perhaps this specific event already locked it's space in Binnie's memory.

:joy:

In his past interviews, he did mentioned about the first meeting with Jinnie at award ceremony. So he still remembered even it was long years ago. And they were strangers at that time too. However, perhaps this specific scenes reminded him about the first meeting way before TN project. It's good to be able to conquer his memory space. What a lucky person she is. :D

This is just my two cents. But, I clearly remembered Binnie said he did meet Jinnie at award ceremony. 

Well I'm not good at embedding link to this thread. Still learn about it. :crazymad:

Just came across, someone tweeted about Binjin went (separately) to late actor Kim Joo Hyuk funeral ceremony, who passed away 3 years ago. Binnie and Jinnie had done few projects separately with late KJH. So they came to paid the last respect. 

I called this another great coincidence, just like CLOY they even had no idea how many times they bumped into each others.

So now, this numerous coincidences find its way to the right destiny. 

Oh yes, of course it's raining Binjin updates again just after one and another. Another blessed day. We should be grateful to that. 

We might enjoyed at every piece nice picture editing. Just a bit information, not sure if this has been discussed here. I read somewhere Dispatch might take legal actions to those who purposely use their image for editing and construed misleading information. And maybe others Korean media looking it as a serious matter too. It's nice to see some editing but not overdone. I hope none from this fandom do this and take the warning lightly. Please, I'm not accusing anyone. Let's remind each other. Shall we? For all sake. 

:allgoodlol:

@deviee13 Yes, that was my first thought when I came to know about it. It's a subtle confirmation which to some failed to see. 

Edited by Nor Salimah Hassan
Add in comments from previous post
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

so the curious cat in me went back to twitter even if i had to turn my world upside down ( meaning i had a hard time cos im not twitter savy) and there was this thread discussing the

info. not sure if info is legit but a few there ( i think i saw a name from here) advised to 

handle the info discreetly

and delicately.

Which news are you referring to? Is it the daegu news?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Binjin4thewin said:

Which news are you referring to? Is it the daegu news?

It was a rumoured sighting with no proof.  Most of our receipts come from the source, so if someone starts to claim they heard from their friend/cousin/sister that they maybe saw HB/SYJ somewhere, it just doesn't seem very credible. Even if true, there is no real way to verify it (unless there is a pic) so no sense to spread the rumour further. Personally, I would take it with a huge grain of salt B)

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

It was a rumoured sighting with no proof.  Most of our receipts come from the source, so if someone starts to claim they heard from their friend/cousin/sister that they maybe saw HB/SYJ somewhere, it just doesn't seem very credible. Even if true, there is no real way to verify it (unless there is a pic) so no sense to spread the rumour further. Personally, I would take it with a huge grain of salt B)

I thought i read on twitter that there was a picture but they don’t want to release it to respect their privacy! So they spent there with her family. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

#binjincouple

Song Yoon Ah was the reason Ha Ji Won got cast in Secret Garden back then and she got the script before it was even written so it must have been in 2009 when SYJ and SYA were already her friends and they attended SYA and Sol Kyung Gu's wedding back then. SYA had photo cameo on SeGa but she already knew Hyun Bin too due to mutual friends and Sol Kyung Gu is part of his senior guy friends along with SYJ's co star/friend Go Soo who meet up for dinner every year lol. 

Also pretty sure he is single in 2014 because .. her dress :lol:

Plus he was asked about marriage at red carpet and he said not yet back then lol..

pifan1.jpg

I know his eyes were more on her face but why did he bow in her direction whether to acknowledge her or what not while getting up..  This is risky LOL ;) 

:heart2beat:

well good thing he didn't need to do it at Baeksang LOL

baeksang4.jpg

This is why he shouldn't be starring at her at Baeksang :lol:

Except this time it was much lower and at least she covered up for photo :P 

baeksang5.jpg

:Pandabulous:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

32 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

I thought i read on twitter that there was a picture but they don’t want to release it to respect their privacy! So they spent there with her family. 

I’ve seen it many times the way to spread rumors.  People post things that they saw things but they didn’t know how to post a picture or respect other privacy (why post if you respect their privacy).   Unless it came from a trusted source,  I leave it alone.  

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

@QueenieBee@MASTERPIECEthat is why #InGroceryWeTrust remains to be a very valuable proof for this fandom that they are indeed together.  This is consistent with how other KEnt couples were "outed" (SSC , Rain/KTH ).

Many of us became shippers after CLOY but I commend the early shippers for believing and for being the foundation of this ship.

So yes, Daegu photos (or any photos of them outside of work) will indeed be the money shot and until then we will have to contend with the taking all these with a grain of salt and be happy with edited pictures.

YET The fandom is so strong and so huge despite the lack of these solid proof/evidence.  For me it Is because of what I feel, and how they make me feel  What I have in my heart and how I feel about them is enough to convince me this ship is the real deal.

• Like 16
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, cloyfan said:

Like the well mannered guy he is, he was bowing to all his elders (including the lady who played his mom in Snow Queen). But peep at the end he even bowed to one of SYJ’s besties, Gong Hyo Jin

Yes...well mannered guy, he commonly bowing to respect another without thinking much

(and my husband to do that too)

3 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

I read somewhere Dispatch might take legal actions to those who purposely use their image for editing and construed misleading information. And maybe others Korean media looking it as a serious matter too. It's nice to see some editing but not overdone. I hope none from this fandom do this and take the warning lightly. Please, I'm not accusing anyone. Let's remind each other. Shall we? For all sake. 

agree with you, For all sake....don't let us cross the line, Idol are human too

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

@Kari, awesome girl! Your post shows true class, I must say. And at the end of the day, we must just really uphold our own ship and concentrate on them positively. Remember, no one really succeeds by bringing others down. People succeed by being genuine, doing hard work and staying kind.

Enjoy the weekend chingus!

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Many of us became shippers after CLOY but I commend the early shippers for believing and for being the foundation of this ship.

@CartPusherInLA I’ve been backreading the earliest posts and I am amazed at the early shippers posts and how insightful they were.

What I love about this ship is that it’s been so consistent, unwavering and loyal for so long.  

Love you all, and thank you for making 2020 brighter! 
:heart3:

• Like 13
  • Love 5

Now playing... 

Try again by (d.ear x jaehyun)

우리가 나눈
긴 시간만큼 늘어난 기대는
어쩌면 당연할지도 몰라
수많은 외침도
서로의 맘엔 닿지 못한 채
그렇게 흘러가기도 했지만
So whenever you ask me again