[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

47 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I am amazed people are actually comparing Hyun Bin's demeanor in Baeksang to the Presidential award ceremony. Please, tell me how you would feel going to an event while exhausted compared to how you would feel when you had time to relax. He is obviously more relaxed now since he stopped filming over a month ago. During the Baeksang awards, he was tired because he was still filming Bargaining. Are people really this obtuse?

@Intuition1 you are spot on!  

Actually given HB was busy/tired and still managed to turn up at Baeksang to show his support and appreciation to fans and CLOY team, really speaks highly of him.  He could’ve stayed home, but he didn’t! 

So when these people do this comparison of his demeanour, isn’t this being a bit disrespectful?  True fans wouldn’t do that.  Rather they should be celebrating his achievements and appreciate him for contributing to that occasion.  

I don’t see the point of comparing either, it doesn’t prove their ship is sailing!  They prefer to remain stuck in a timewarp when the world has moved on. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is it true that hb did not plan to attend baeksang last year? Someone from other fandom claiming that and she said that the suit did not fit him well so he picked from sponsoring brand hahahahahhaa she's so funny i can't stop laughing full of bitterness and insecurity hahahaha

He can choose any high end brand if he wants.. he's RICH.. crazy tards who stuck in 12 years ago lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

21 minutes ago, LavenderVirgo said:

@Intuition1 

So when these people do this comparison of his demeanour, isn’t this being a bit disrespectful?  True fans wouldn’t do that.  Rather they should be celebrating his achievements and appreciate him for contributing to that occasion.  

Bingo. I don't mind a difference in opinion, but a lot of these opinions end up painting HB in a negative light or downplay his success (claiming he somehow is trying to distance himself from CLOY/SYJ or, conversely, has been engaging in media play....um which is it??) But if you haven't caught on yet, these people are not his fans at all. He is a prop to them and will throw him away when the time comes. True fans of HB would cheer on all his successes, past, present and future. 

21 minutes ago, Woobin Go said:

Is it true that hb did not plan to attend baeksang last year? 

His attendance was not confirmed until the night before, if I recall correctly. I think it was always going to be dependant on his filming schedule. 

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Bingo. I don't mind a difference in opinion, but a lot of these opinions end up painting HB in a negative light or downplay his success (claiming he somehow is trying to distance himself from CLOY/SYJ or, conversely, has been engaging in media play). But if you haven't caught on yet, these people are not his fans at all. He is a prop to them and will throw him away when the time comes. True fans of HB would cheer on all his successes, past, present and future. 

His attendance was not confirmed until the night before, if I recall correctly. I think it was always going to be dependant on his filming schedule. 

They are not fans of hb, they are fans of an actress they wish to have a relationship with hb again so they ship her to hb. actually most of these antis are not shippers they are solo stans who hates yejin because they want hb for their bias.

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Congrats to HB!! He looked so dapper and handsome. It’s nice to see him finally get the recognition he deserves. What a bonus this awards show was 

Like the well mannered guy he is, he was bowing to all his elders (including the lady who played his mom in Snow Queen). But peep at the end he even bowed to one of SYJ’s besties, Gong Hyo Jin

I am wondering if he really act that formal in front of Gong Hyo Jin? Or it just the formality on the ceremony? She is a very close friend of Yejin and i am sure Yejin have already introduced HB to her. HB is supposed to close to GHJ as well as Yejin close to Kang Kun Taek and his wife

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, deviee13 said:

I am wondering if he really act that formal in front of Gong Hyo Jin? Or it just the formality on the ceremony? She is a very close friend of Yejin and i am sure Yejin have already introduced HB to her. HB is supposed to close to GHJ as well as Yejin close to Kang Kun Taek and his wife

Since this is a formal event, plus Binjin is still keepting their relationship private, it's not a surprise that HB greeted GHJ formally. The fact that HB and GHJ greeted each other is already great in my eyes. We also do not know how close HB are to YJ's girlfriends. He takes more time to warm up to people, also he might act quite differently in private.

• Like 18
  • Love 4

I feel like i should get this off my chest. I read somewhere before (in an IG comment i think), when the X rumors were still very petty that it actually started as a prank by 'some fans'. Allegedly, these fans wanted to 'pressure' HB into admitting his relationship with SYJ so these fans fabricated an absurd, riduculous, baseless rumor with the X to 'provoke' him. It just so happened that the joke got out of hand and escaleted into this ugly thing where people would prefer to believe their own lies than admit they are wrong and fooled all along to save face. Back then i thought it was so petty and absurd that i didn't even give it much thought. But it was really nothing but a JOKE, and still is all about NOTHING but a joke with that X. She would've been collateral damage as well, but not our problem anymore i think.

I wish these X ship fans would rather make themselves useful instead of stalking binjin tweets and hating on SYJ. Maybe they should just like follow the other fans and buy HB flowers and cakes, make a contribution to his fanclub or something, if they are real fans at all. Seriously, we are still living in uncertain times and i wish some people would hold on to something that is beautiful and real. And i always thank binjin for sharing with us, in the very best of their capacity, what they can.

Anyway congratulations HB for the award. He looked dashing as always. Loved the part when he interacted with YJ's bestie when they practically ignored each other years ago at a wedding. Proves that their relationship got warmer thru a common 'close friend':heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1

JUST TO BE CLEAR, SON YE JIN CHOSE THIS SUIT FOR HYUN BIN  . IT IS ONLY SYJ that can make HB smile; laugh and use the palm hearts! She started showing him how to do it during the TN era IN 2017. 

It is already 2020 and 2010 is 10 years PAST.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

Congratulations Binnie a well deserved recognition! Looking more dashing and well rested since he came back from Jordan. He also gained weight. Looks like he is enjoying his free time resting while watching his fave movies and having some beers with ehem the love of his life Yejin. Hahaha! I was a bit emotional when Yejin's video message was shown on the screen during the event, we can only imagine what was Binnie's reaction then while watching it. Thank you KPCAA, Yejin may not there physically but her presence felt because of that and for showing beautiful scenes of CLOY with Binnie. Our hearts were full yesterday! Our fandom is blessed. 

I Love You Dance GIF by Mauro Gatti

Anyway, i find it so funny that some antis or few fans of his ex are comparing his aura yesterday to Baeksang, how childish and lame. During Baeksang, all eyes on them. So he and Yejin were very conscious and careful with their actions. That's why binnie was accused of being cold but thanks for the videos right after the event, BinJin seen walking together and about to leave the venue. Isn't that a couple thing? Antis are still in denial lol. Stop being bitter and insecure, focus on your bias' project if there's one.

Btw, don't you ever forget that this ship or BinJin have gone along since TN filming. You just can't destroy the strong foundation of their relationship because of your illusions and imaginations. You just can't!

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Nice suit Binnie! He would look good in any attire, but I love that he wore the Tom Ford suit - an ode to CLOY, the outfit chosen by YSR for RJH. I wonder if it was his initiative or suggested by his stylist - it was posted on Belma Kang's IG story (not sure what the Korean caption means but I assume it's praising him or his attire). I'm sure it was also Jinnie-approved. :lol:

https://ibb.co/v36L0xt

Congratulations on your award and continuous success Binnie! Keep flying high to our OTP!

:hwaiting:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

HB rushed home aft the  BAA2020? LOL did they mistaken the BAA2019

Yes I think they've mistaken BAA 2019 with BAA 2020 :lol: In BAA 2019, Binnie was rushing off ALONE. In BAA 2020, Hyun Bin was WALKING TOGETHER with Son Ye Jin and they did not appear to be rushing with Binnie waving to someone and another actor saying he was able to chat with both HB and SYJ, AFTER the awards.

While last night, I think he was rushing home to celebrate with SYJ ;)

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4