[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Congrats to Hyunbin. But I'm sad they can't give an award to Son Ye Jin because of winning last 2018. Yet, I don't think that is reasonable at all. Aigoo. Looking at the recipients, Son Ye Jin deserved more. Well, it's only me. Hahahaha.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 10/29, 2013 HB received the President's award at 50th Savings Day held by the Financial Services Committee, for saving 35 billion won within 17 years.  

(https://www.soompi.com/article/545387wpp/actor-hyun-bin-receives-presidents-award)

Today, 10/28, 2020, he is receiving his Presidential Citation Award fm Korean Popular Culture & Arts

:sparklyeyes:

0-F247-A4-F-DD09-4-CAF-A725-BD3-C9355763

6815804-C-D7-DD-428-D-A07-C-73-EB104-A2-

4-C893437-CB45-4-DAB-A47-B-2-E70050-CD71

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Aww congrats to HB! He looked so handsome. Serious as always when giving his speech (nerves?) but we got some smiles on the red carpet. 

Love this :wub: Binnie reacting to CLOY clips (The backhug clip was playing at this particular moment)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4jeAXJgPu/?igshid=tisrlzyh9p0s

I guess IG embedding not working again?  Lets try Twitter then...

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

11 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Looks like Binnie won the Presidential Citation at the 2020 Korean Pop Culture and Arts Awards. It will be broadcast live on YouTube today around 6pm KST. Perhaps he will make an appearance?

Here is the link

SYJ won in 2018, receiving the Prime Ministers citation.

Indeed our Hyun Bin won the coveted award and this Gigi stayed up all night to be sure not to miss the livestream! Now I am charging my phone so I can vote, vote, vote some more hearts today!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

Congrats Binshiii...What a great news..

Why Yejin didn't get the award together? Indeed CLOY brought me to another kdrama.  :D 

He deserve the award. 

She already got it in 2018.

kpc.jpg

They still look good together even if the pics were from different years 

:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Wow this was such a big day for CLOY nation...Hyun Bin and CLOY finally deserved their long due awards..

@jamy47 I m not sure what is actually meant by President's citation..The winners were chosen by Cultural and Tourism ministry according to wiki..

(Lol!! People were joking that the First lady being a CLOY fan made sure that HB gets his deserved award..)

On the other hand CLOY won the Best Drama for VOD category in 25th Korea Cable tv awards..And this award is no joke because President Moon Jae In himself congratulated the winners..

This day was really special for everyone..

Finally HB, YJ, CLOY all of them got their deserved recognition ..Now all we need is ICBM..;)

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Congrats to HB!  So was he awarded under his real, legal name as well?  I still would love to know how they chose their actor names.  SYJ's reaction was so funny when she heard her own name.  It is nice to see them get recognition from their government, and perhaps that explains why the award is made to their legal name.  The Korean government sure has been super smart is promoting and investing in Korean arts/culture in the last few decades.  It's no accident they've been so successful.

Nice they had a pianist play CLOY OST live with clips in the background. Looks like a classy, covid safe awards ceremony. 

Is it me or did that CLOY instrumental transition into Happy Birthday for a bit when the CLOY clip showed Seri's birthday party?

I think every Korean artist makes the finger heart at every red carpet, photo op etc.  It's getting a bit overdone for my taste, but maybe some people love seeing it.  It was smartly used as a plot device in CLOY though.  Gave us the priceless Captain Ri!

Has the CLOY writer gotten any recognition at all? Think she definitely deserves some for CLOY, though I understand she's already a famous screenwriter.  I guess CLOY winning the Cable drama award counts.  Of course CLOY being such a massive hit beats any actual award as recognition if you ask me.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

@Krystal...You are right and ur post was so sweet..(wish i could give multiple love reactions):rolleyes:........ Majority of our fandom loves them equally and we never try to look down on either one of them.We also defend them against haters equally.There may be disagreements, ups and downs in our journey but the kind and supportive words/ gestures that our OTP showers towards each other as well as towards their fans, keeps us motivated..

As our nation has got recharged..plzz let us focus more on  APAN..At this point ot seems really plausible that both of them will attend it as their schedules are kind of empty at the moment..

Baeksang 2.0 will be so sweet..

Binjin Nation fighting!! I guess Apan is our last chance to see them together onstage..

• Like 11
  • Love 7