[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I realized Son Ye Jin and Han Ye Seul also know each other. HYS is HB's Non Stop 4 co star and friend. Belma had worked with HYS in the summer on two of her photoshoots. SYJ and HYS got their hand prints together in Nov 2009 part of Blue Dragon Awards

PYH2009112405900034400_P2.jpg

They said this about each other - not sure how accurate the translation is but it was in her thread.

Han Ye-Seul on Son Ye-Jin: although we are the same age, the major difference is she's a matured performer/actress. She shows excellent acting skill in every single work. She'll become an even more outstanding actress in the future. I feel very insignificant in front of SYJ.

Son Ye-Jin on Han Ye-Seul: Han Ye-Seul's face is very pretty, also small {complement}, nice complexion as well. She is an actress worth anticipating for in the future.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

@BinjinFangirl I think her wallet in the airport video is a "travel wallet" - the big kind that can fit your passport. I'm not sure she uses that as her everyday wallet. It's hard to tell what HB is holding in that pic. I always thought it was a menu lol (or as @ElectricHearts pointed out below, maybe it's the edge of the table?) Anyway, no big deal either way. What I always liked about that pic is how close and cozy they are sitting together :heart: We know they were spotted eating out together a few times (that we know of) during CLOY filming. What did HB say about TN filming too? That he was always looking forward to lunch? ;)

I'm not trying to be delulu but am being realistic and using reasoning, logic, and the process of elimination. Whatever he is holding is definitely not the edge of the table. There is a line of demarcation between the table edge and what he is holding. It might not look as pronounced to some since both items are brown. When you compare the sleeve of the lady in relation to the table, you can see whatever HB is holding is gripped by his right hand and sits on his lap and is  below the table grade/range. You can tell where the edge/corner of the table stops because the corner of the table is somewhat rounded (you can especially see the recess if you look at the corner of the table). Allowing for the blockage of the table, the width of the items in both pictures are also similar. I don't think it would be a menu. I can't see him holding on to a menu if the food had already been served and they had eaten or were eating. I think in previously shown full pictures, they had already finished eating.

I could see where it could be something equivalent to what SYJ had in the airport except rather than being positioned to where you can see the clasp on the wallet, it is blocked by the table and the lady's arm. Both pictures have similar gaps on the end of the presumed wallet in the group picture and the actual wallet in the airport picture. It's something how you can look at something a million times and not notice something that was always there.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Halinakorea I spent a lot of money for HB's seasons greeting. I must say it wasn't the crazy purchase I have done in the past but I never bought something from overseas before. So it did cost a lot once you include exchange rate and shipping fee :lol: Also because of them I am learning new apps. They made me use Tiktok in to vote for Baeksang.. an app I told myself to never use... 

:heartxoxo:

I would have spent it in a New York minute had I only been able to log on and purchase ANYTHING!! Still crying.

57 minutes ago, 8th Cinderella said:

Keep your hopes high Sandra, they might re-stock later when Korea is up.

He gained a lot of international fans and everyone is shelling out money for this.

They’re probably controlling the number of orders so just keep an eye for it.

8th Cinderella, you simply made the rest of my day! I will keep hoping, and praying fervently and maybe I will succeed!  

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I was reading some of SYJ old fan messages to her fans in the past. This was in the summer of 2010  - This part:

This hot weather is getting people down. I feel down too.

If you read books, work out and feel good, you can stand heat of this summer.

Maybe this is why HB worked out so much in Jordan :lol: I know he doesn't do well when the weather is too hot either lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

I am literally sobbing all morning. When I woke up in the USA this morning I saw this post and immediately went to purchase the 2020-2021 Gift package for non-SPACE fans. It is SOLD OUT! 

http://www.globalinterpark.com/shop/cbt/img/pages/error/error_img.png 

Sorry

Sold out or Not Available Products.
Go to Main

It was already SOLD OUT yesterday aft it launched and they hv replenished the stocks yet still SOLD OUT!!!!

You probably hv to try again and I guess fans will be requesting VAST to replenish stocks.  

Hope you can  get one later today :kiss_wink:

7 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Thank you for this. But can i remove the two kpop since i completed the three..what an ignorance of me. I never did this in my entire life but due to that binjinson syndrom, ill do. Is it normal for me since i did purchase hearts amounting $61.00 ...my God! What did HyunSon did to me? Am now deeply addicted. If only there is an announcement, i dont bother then myself to join in poll like this. Imagine! What the heck haha

Ooh yes! I was able to modify my chosen celeb..

You purchased $61 for the hearts in IDOLCHAMP apps too!!!  LOL so I am not alone buying hearts for APAN voting hoping to HB & YJ walking down the red carpet in APAN next mth styling up in couple wear again :wub:

It shld be another NO AUDIENCE event with red carpet walking.

APAN VOTING (Idolchamp app)HAS STARTED, PLS GIVE HEARTS TO HB & YJ :wub:

BE4-D4622-390-C-48-B0-8865-156634251-FC7

455-BAD08-C684-4-FAD-B484-322-D05-B462-D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Personally,I believe we have better chances of winning at Apan since idol actors are not there..Plus it could be the last award show where CLOY is eligible for nomination:tears:..

Moreover there is limited voting in this app like Baeksang..Like you don't have to camp at the app throughout the day and just drop ur quota of hearts and leave..

Hearts can be bought or could be earned through games, ads etc.

If u have time, plzz try ur best ..We can do this . 

PS:If u are on twitter follow @teambinjin for proper instructions

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

This is an important message to those who are thinking of buying hearts for the APAN voting..

Instead of wasting money..you can do this:

when you go for the missions in this Idolchamp app for APAN, they have actual items that you can purchase to earn hearts..

In this way u will get ur product , earn lots of hearts ,and no time waste..

• Thanks 3

@BinjinFangirlon that BJ Busan Grilled Pork eat out tweet,  IMO it look more like a Bi-fold passport wallet or menu. Lol but why was he holding a menu when they hv finished eating?  Dessert?  

It definitely does not look like an extended pull out table top coz of the table edge facing ahjumma was opened up like a bi-fold.  If its extended pull out, you will see the other edge at YJ side but it just look like a bi-fold item HB holding.

Lol I noticed BJ were seated v close leaving no gap. That seat look comfy for buff HB but will be cram if YJ  join in and our girl seated at pillar corner.  Table setting was for 2 pax so HB didnt came over coz of photo taking.  Lol, she could hv sat with director/other casts/makeup artists for this 13 pax luncheon instead of seating with each other.   This reminded me dur TN promo period YJ always seated by window and HB at aisle.  Screaming protective HB! 

9-D7278-F2-D44-D-4200-9166-59-C02-BF49-B

How HB put his hand behind YJ to

prevent her falling in this CLOY scene.  It’s not scripted thou.

Gotcha HB whipped moment staring at YJ  again was captured on the LED screen behind him.  lol he’s just too aww to  bother him if he was caught on cam.  :lol:

Dur BAA2020 his few sec glance at YJ was also captured LIVE on the big led screen.  SK chilled when they saw it coz its an OPEN SECRET but not us:lol:

Spoiler

The big screen next to the stage catching HB glances lol

FC6-E5-F79-E08-B-43-B0-9665-FBE9007105-E

E35-EF9-D2-E7-B5-449-C-948-E-A3-BFE8-C14

EEE3-A89-C-50-B6-43-E7-87-CC-E308-B57731

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, bin-jin said:

I noticed BJ were seated v closed to each other leaving no gap

@bin-jinI noticed also her over sized puffer coat and he is just is a hoodie.  This coat is similar to the coat HB is seen wearing in some BTS.  The filming was done in winter, she must have been cold after the meal and he offered his coat.  Maybe this is over analyzing and presumptuous but it could also be caring and as you say "protective".  

As this was the infamous photo whereby the owner's son was DM'ed by Vast to take down (still don't understand why if they were with other people and not on a date), it is amazing that this same photo is now all over.  

I have downloaded the Idol Champ App and I bought the package to purchase hearts.  Just like TikTok, I have never done this in my life.  I remember being crazy about the game Candy Crush but I never paid a single dime and weathered through the videos.  With this I have no hesitations and even bought the highest bundle just so I can give them all my hearts. The things I will do for my OTP!

@Sandra WheelerRJH said-pray hard enough , and it will happen. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

For me, i dont put too much thoughts on what hyun bin is holding on. What matters to me is that they  went and ate  together in that eatery as couple.  And they had that pic too where  binjin are so closed ( with that adjumma)  and  the three of them  had to squeze themselves inorder to be accomodated by that seat. So natural and casual. 

Aah ! I think most of us here still learning how to cast our votes in that APAN. Could somebody elaborate more how is the complete procedure please?. Am confuse till now. Especially that "joining the chart"? Thanks

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I miss voting on TikTok now. It was much easier and less work compare to these new ones :lol:

@Halinakorea it worked for me. you need to choose idol first and once you choose idol, you are in and can complete set up.

Same here.  It’s technical challenge for older people like me :) .  BTW,  I still can’t find binjin name on the idol,  so I picked 1 randomly and vote.  Is it how that works.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

cakes sent to Jane from syj, hb and their "son" PSJ :lol: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2I4vOpQju/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

vanav 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1wCcoFjiN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Son Ye Jin for PREVIEW

Preview-x-Smart-Signature-Cover_Pass1.jp

For the article: https://www.preview.ph/culture/international-celebrity-son-ye-jin-has-stayed-simple-and-authentic-throughout-her-career-a1747-20201027-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

@Maggie Ruff yes just pick a random Idol - I ended up changing it to BTS since they are doing better in the chart. Then once you are finish set up you can vote but you need to buy or watch ads/do surveys to get hearts to vote. 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

Same here.  It’s technical challenge for older people like me :) .  BTW,  I still can’t find binjin name on the idol,  so I picked 1 randomly and vote.  Is it how that works.

You have to go through the "vote" at the bottom of your app and there you can find popular actor / popular actress . scroll down the vote app . as you press popular actress, you cand find Son Ye Jin and so as Hyun Bin under popular actor.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I have downloaded the Idol Champ App and I bought the package to purchase hearts.  Just like TikTok, I have never done this in my life.  I remember being crazy about the game Candy Crush but I never paid a single dime and weathered through the videos.  With this I have no hesitations and even bought the highest bundle just so I can give them all my hearts. The things I will do for my OTP!

@Sandra WheelerRJH said-pray hard enough , and it will happen. 

@CartPusherInLA  I also downloaded the Idol Champ. I think they have a better chance of winning here. And after the kind of work that I have to put in to vote for them in AAA, this is much easier. Yup, I am buying hearts. I am not going to waste my time harvesting them. Thank goodness for the exchange rate from Won to $.  LOL

All for the love of BinJin. #ICBM

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2