[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

APAN STAR Awards info for popularity:

195110_333666_575.jpg

From October 27 to November 27, popularity is voted through the Idol Champ mobile app, and the popularity award winners are determined through 100% popularity vote excluding judges scores. The popularity awards of'MUSIC AWARDS' are held in 10 categories in total: Korean men and women solo, domestic men and women group, global men and women solo, global men and women group, and men and women entertainer awards.

195110_333667_591.jpg

Freshly Seven, rivers Daniel Bulletin, New East, more Boise, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Monster X, Jay Park, Bulletproof Boy Scouts, Black, Pink, biwayi, stern, Seventeen, Super M, stray kids, IU, eyes circles (women ) Children, Girlfriend, Young Tak, Oh My Girl, Space Girl, Lim Young-woong, Lee Lee, Jang Min-ho, Jang Yoon-jung, Jeong Seung-hwan, Jesse, Cheongha, Taeyeon, Twice, Paul Kim, Ha Sungwoon, Hwasa, Haze, Wheein, ITZY (I have), NCT , SF9, and other top idol groups in Korea and popular solo artists were nominated.

In the actor category, the winner is determined through a popular vote, and the voting is divided into three categories: the male and female popularity award and the OST award. Kang Haeul, Go Ara, Kim Go Eun, Kim Dami, Kim Min Jae, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Hee Ae, Nam Gung Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Moon Chae Won, Park Bo Gum, Park Seo Joon, Park So Dam, Park Eun Bin, Park Min Young, Bae Bae Ji, Seo Kang Joon, Seo Ye Ji, Seol Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Youn Seok, Lee Min Ho, Dong Wook Lee , Lee Seong-gyeong, Lee Min-jung, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Jun-ki, Ki-Yong Ki, Jang Dong-yoon, Jeon Mi-do, Jeong Hae-in, Jo Bo-a, Jo Jung-seok, Ji Chang-wook, Joo-won, and Hyun-bin.

'APAN MUSIC AWARDS', which awards a total of 32 categories, including 10 teams of K-POP's top-notch artists who shined this year, Rookie Award, Album Award, and Popularity Award. In'APAN STAR AWARDS', which awards the aired drama, a high interest is gathering about who will be the main character of the topic that swept the Korean music industry and home theater. This year, awards will be awarded in a total of 27 categories by expanding the grand prize to the web/short drama category.

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=195110

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8830-E21-F-29-E1-4059-96-D7-705-B86856-A

2021 Hyun Bin SEASON’S GREETINGS Purchase Link has been opened

Fans overseas (Non SPACE members) can purchase throu Interpark’s global site 

globalinterpark.com/detail/detail?prdNo=7563196232

In addition, you can check the product by searching <현빈(Hyun Bin)> on the Interpark website.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyg_7OJ5Nb/?igshid=7i3tq0s05z3b

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

From October 27 to November 27, popularity is voted through the Idol Champ mobile app, and the popularity award winners are determined through 100% popularity vote excluding judges scores.

How to vote? At least here we have a greater chance to see our OTP receiving awards because our votes won't be divided between them.

Palli Palli :hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

How to vote? At least here we have a greater chance to see our OTP receiving awards because our votes won't be divided between them.

Palli Palli :hwaiting:

I think we just install the app?:lol: No one has posted instructions yet since I think we can only start voting later on October 27..

The app to download is the 3rd pic in this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyfhi3p6Rx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

It's nice to get updates for both of them . Endorsement year since CLOY ended. I feel it's a cycle of voting since but we will do so ,  hopeful we can get and OST award because it's so underrated . 

I feel the need to travel to Swiss just to witness this. I wonder how they managed to do that in the bridge. The video from the code is private... that's suspicious ....maybe . 

• Like 6

On 10/24/2020 at 2:17 AM, Halinakorea said:

Lately, I for one is now experiencing BINJIN syndrome Illness.  I dont know yet though what illness is it as i feel a sign & symptom of BINJIN fever. I am trying to alleviate this fever by taking hot soups and warm coffees but the more i see binjin contents in this soompi thread, the more I feel worse! In as much as I wanted to take any medicinal capsules, id rather prefer a home management treatment and i realized that the only cure of this sufferings is BINJIN MARRIAGE..

I am now appealing to BIN & JIN, 

Before i die due to this illness syndrome,

P!ease proceed now to marriage matrimony.

Thats the only CURE i need to prevent this mild fever to complex. 

Also, MARRIAGE of BINJIN i think will help to elevate my enthusiasm to colllect more  hearts for that AAA..

Goosebumps! A lot of BINJIN contents since last Thursday!

Aaaahhh am dying.!!!!

ICBM....

I’m guessing you are having Binjinson syndrome and Dr Ririgaga diagnosed this already and prescribed some pages ago. Not sure how many dose of soompida you have to take a day or every hour or so? There’s also twitterrex and some IG pills (?). Soompida cured mine and once in a while it hits me and thank goodness there’s a new meds that came out few months after which is Tapa balm. It’s really good but it’s not available over the counter like soompida or twitterex although it’s effective and fast relief :bashful:

• LOL 6

31 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think we just install the app?:lol: No one has posted instructions yet since I think we can only start voting later on October 27..

The app to download is the 3rd pic in this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyfhi3p6Rx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I did install this idolchamp in my device yet i cannot see the names of the actors. It only shows kpop idol. How would i access SON  and HYUN so i can choose what celebrity am in? If someone knows here, please help. Thanks

@8th Cinderella, oh yeah! Am trying to remember what @RiRiGaGaqouted the kind of syndrom of this illness but i cant. I tried even  do the backreading but im lazy to continue as am busy collecting hearts haha.. Thanks, am now diagnosed with binjinson syndrom illness! Chhhoooozzz.. I thought hyun bin will take the No.1 spot a while ago but aaaah..i did throw all my hearts for him today with no syj so hyun could atleast be on 1 but sigh.....anyways still happy for their rank with a lot of them in the poll! Good weekdays ahead.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@BinjinFangirl I think her wallet in the airport video is a "travel wallet" - the big kind that can fit your passport. I'm not sure she uses that as her everyday wallet. It's hard to tell what HB is holding in that pic. I always thought it was a menu lol (or as @ElectricHearts pointed out below, maybe it's the edge of the table?) Anyway, no big deal either way. What I always liked about that pic is how close and cozy they are sitting together :heart: We know they were spotted eating out together a few times (that we know of) during CLOY filming. What did HB say about TN filming too? That he was always looking forward to lunch? ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, ninjayejin said:

I feel the need to travel to Swiss just to witness this. I wonder how they managed to do that in the bridge. The video from the code is private... that's suspicious ....maybe . 

I want to visit Switzerland too but the more I can looked up on potential travel and videos of Switzerland. I learned it is the most expensive European city to travel too. Like the food is expensive. It is not even that cheap to go where they had to went to CLOY lol.. Like you buy a pass could be the cheapest to get up there to the bridge and stuff lol

@BinjinFangirl I think he is holding the table though. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

@BinjinFangirl I think her wallet in the airport video is a "travel wallet" - the big kind that can fit your passport. I'm not sure she uses that as her everyday wallet. It's hard to tell what HB is holding in that pic. I always thought it was a menu lol Anyway, no big deal either way. What I always liked about that pic is how close and cozy they are sitting together :heart: We know they were spotted eating out together a few times (that we know of) during CLOY filming. What did HB say about TN filming too? That he was always looking forward to lunch? ;)

Just to sum it up, dated only 2019-2020 

And TN era? Maybe this one will do :D

HB photo’s signed on June 2017 while Yejin’s dated June 26, 2017

• Like 4
  • Love 6

@QueenieBee I m not sure whether it is a wallet or not but i don't think he is holding a menu because they were already done with their meal by that time..

@Halinakorea this one is still better than Choedal because the number votes u can give is limited..

As of now the actors list is not updated..We can choose upto 3 celebrities.Thus select any one idol as ur celebrity and leave the other 2 so that we can add Binjin when their names are included.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

I did install this idolchamp in my device yet i cannot see the names of the actors. It only shows kpop idol. How would i access SON  and HYUN so i can choose what celebrity am in? If someone knows here, please help. Thanks

@8th Cinderella, oh yeah! Am trying to remember what @RiRiGaGaqouted the kind of syndrom of this illness but i cant. I tried even  do the backreading but im lazy to continue as am busy collecting hearts haha.. Thanks, am now diagnosed with binjinson syndrom illness! Chhhoooozzz.. I thought hyun bin will take the No.1 spot a while ago but aaaah..i did throw all my hearts for him today with no syj so hyun could atleast be on 1 but sigh.....anyways still happy for their rank with a lot of them in the poll! Good weekdays ahead.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:14 AM, bin-jin said:

2021 Hyun Bin SEASON’S GREETINGS Purchase Link has been opened

Fans overseas (Non SPACE members) can purchase throu Interpark’s global site 

globalinterpark.com/detail/detail?prdNo=7563196232

In addition, you can check the product by searching <현빈(Hyun Bin)> on the Interpark website.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyg_7OJ5Nb/?igshid=7i3tq0s05z3b

I am literally sobbing all morning. When I woke up in the USA this morning I saw this post and immediately went to purchase the 2020-2021 Gift package for non-SPACE fans. It is SOLD OUT! 

http://www.globalinterpark.com/shop/cbt/img/pages/error/error_img.png 

Sorry

Sold out or Not Available Products.
Go to Main

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

@QueenieBee I m not sure whether it is a wallet or not but i don't think he is holding a menu because they were already done with their meal by that time..

@Halinakorea this one is still better than Choedal because the number votes u can give is limited..

As of now the actors list is not updated..We can choose upto 3 celebrities.Thus select any one idol as ur celebrity and leave the other 2 so that we can add Binjin when their names are included.

Thank you for this. But can i remove the two kpop since i completed the three..what an ignorance of me. I never did this in my entire life but due to that binjinson syndrom, ill do. Is it normal for me since i did purchase hearts amounting $61.00 ...my God! What did HyunSon did to me? Am now deeply addicted. If only there is an announcement, i dont bother then myself to join in poll like this. Imagine! What the heck haha

Ooh yes! I was able to modify my chosen celeb..

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

@Halinakorea I spent a lot of money for HB's seasons greeting. I must say it wasn't the crazy purchase I have done in the past but I never bought something from overseas before. So it did cost a lot once you include exchange rate and shipping fee :lol: Also because of them I am learning new apps. They made me use Tiktok in to vote for Baeksang.. an app I told myself to never use... 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

I am literally sobbing all morning. When I woke up in the USA this morning I saw this post and immediately went to purchase the 2020-2021 Gift package for non-SPACE fans. It is SOLD OUT! 

http://www.globalinterpark.com/shop/cbt/img/pages/error/error_img.png 

Sorry

Sold out or Not Available Products.
Go to Main

Keep your hopes high Sandra, they might re-stock later when Korea is up.

He gained a lot of international fans and everyone is shelling out money for this.

They’re probably controlling the number of orders so just keep an eye for it.

Edited by 8th Cinderella
Edited night to might :)
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2