[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 10/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Latest fake subs lol - Guess drought season will  lead us to more of these again :lol:

Unless they surprise us with some news

Whoa! was this recent? Was she talking about HB and about to say Couple? Are there already posts on this forum about this I can be led to? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Please vote for binjin!  we are going far from the first place in terms of votes, let's send each other hearts so we can bring them to the first place, let's not wait until the last minute to achieve it, remember what happened with yejin in metrostyle, please vote and send hearts continuously

:please:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

:lol: Binnie's reaction. His reaction with director Kim is fun over toy sword during Rampant promo period. Well if he decides to do Confidential Assignment 2  - it is with The Pirates director now and not with director Kim (again/that would have made it 3x) ^_^  That MC was also at The Wandering Chef screening/also interviewed them during TN time. 

During The Pirates promo period, Jinnie shared that she was giving YoonA acting advice. I love what she said then:

"Yoona told me her concerns about acting projects," said Ye Jin. "Just like me, she started a career in the entertainment industry since I was young." Ye Jin added that she was trying to motivate Yoona. She hopes Yoona will be successful. "think not easy to tell someone about your business," she said. "Because she told me about her fears, I gave advices of my own experience and trial and error that I have experienced." Ye Jin previously also encourage the juniors as well opposite in "Pirates", Sulli . "I know she can do best, sometimes I told her, 'You can do this'," said Ye Jin.

capromo3.jpg

tnpremierefriends.jpg

:fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Instructions on voting.  Make sure you vote on a banner under Hyunbin or Yejin with minimum 100 so it counts towards Hyun Bin or Yejin, and user who posted the banner receive 10% to vote forward.  However, vote all your daily hearts before closing time

https://twitter.com/team_binjin/status/1314171133810286592?s=20

https://twitter.com/EdelweissPH_FC/status/1316019418397241344?s=20

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

Instructions on voting.  Make sure you vote on a banner under Hyunbin or Yejin with minimum 100 so it counts towards Hyun Bin or Yejin, and user who posted the banner receive 10% to vote forward

https://twitter.com/team_binjin/status/1314171133810286592?s=20

https://twitter.com/EdelweissPH_FC/status/1316019418397241344?s=20

Also please make sure to only vote on the first banner. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@Halinakorea it doesn’t.  Your votes should be counted.  You can check on your accumulated votes each time after voting,  I think It’s a voting strategy.   Someone hold off a large number of votes and release near ending time to gain position.  Team Seo Yeji is an example.  They were far below but raced to second position in the last hour and beat team Yejin at the last minute with few thousand hearts.  It’s like a marathon 

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

@Halinakorea it doesn’t.  Your votes should be counted.  You can check on your accumulated votes each time after voting,  I think It’s a voting strategy.   Someone hold off a large number of votes and release near ending time to gain position.  Team Seo Yeji is an example.  They were far below but raced to second position in the last hour and beat team Yejin at the last minute with few thousand hearts.  It’s like a marathon 

It seems jinnie was on top a 100K or more before itS near ends. Did seo ye ji beat ye jin..? i just open mine again and it seems the voting re started. Is it daily voting and restart again the following day? Am confused ! I did not yet use my ever heart. Is that fine? Am just Using my daily heart as per instruction.

• Like 1

@Halinakorea they beat us on both sides when voting ended.  It was a good fight though.  Voting restarts every day at midnight KST time.  Each day, a celeb will get points from their ranking.  1st gets 100, 2nd gets 99 pts, 3rd gets 98 pts and so on.  Who has the most total points over 30 days wins.  We are in for a long fight

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

@Halinakorea they beat us on both sides when voting ended.  It was a good fight though.  Voting restarts every day at midnight KST time.  Each day, a celeb will get points from their ranking.  1st gets 100, 2nd gets 99 pts, 3rd gets 98 pts and so on.  Who has the most total points over 30 days wins.  We are in for a long fight

Hmmm, we have to fight then wisely. So both binjin at 2nd place for the 1st day..not yet bad..though the voting system is quite complicated. We have to double efforts to collect hearts haja

• Like 6

They don’t explain the rule very well in the app.  I know those from @team_binjin on Twitter .  The winner is based on daily ranking.  If you are familiar with us electoral system, it’s kinda like that.  The strategy is not to use ever hearts when our OTP is in safe distance.  Use all daily hearts because it will expire at the end of day.   The rule said it counts the last 30 days of voting, but From 10/14 - 11/15,  there are 33 days,  does it mean yesterday and today won’t be counted?  Or do they have some break days between?   

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

hi im new to this forum ... with regards to the AAA voting i guess there are particular team who will lead and give instruction on how to do the “strategic voting “ better get in touch with them as we need to be in teamwork to achieve our goals ❤️They are active in twitter both for HB and SYJ 

• Like 7