[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Throwback  S E P T E M B E R  30, 2018 ~~ their TN stage greet last stop at Daegu.  After the  stage greet YJ & HB took a priv car to elsewhere instead of  bus.:ph34r::ph34r:

HB : Taegu came to Daegu

YJ: Thats right. Taegu came to Daegu and I came to my hometown Daegu

Did Taegu visited YJ parents in Daegu??

Guess it is really on The Classic (that song was used on the OST)

daeguhjm3.png

They sang the song at the January 2011 memorial concert (15th anniversary)

image_readtop_2011_38671_129533099236766

:Pandabulous:

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/10/2020 at 6:37 PM, BinjinFangirl said:

The edit is soo good and their smile here is so precious!
The number of likes it gets is so sexy too. So many people waiting for this to come true

Gender reveal party! Exactly my first thought when I saw the decor even though I knew it's not that cos you have to be a few months pregnant for that to happen, which SYJ clearly isn't....but a foreshadowing  hopefully? :lol:

For people worrying about the antis...just look at the positive side. Despite what all those antis have done, Binjin is still going strong and SYJ continues giving us crumbs. She has never done this to any actor or any guy ever! What I see is she treasures this relationship very much and is willing to fight hard for this relationship to work. And Binnie? we all know he's head over heels from the very start :cheers:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

12 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Throwback  S E P T E M B E R  30, 2018 ~~ their TN stage greet last stop at Daegu.  After the  stage greet YJ & HB took a priv car to elsewhere instead of  bus.:ph34r::ph34r:

Before this spread that it was just them in the car (and I have seen this version on twitter), please look at video carefully and you can see that the director also got into the car with them. He is probably seating opposite them in the car. So no, it wasn’t just HB and SYJ, but the director also.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

@LavenderVirgo that is a great question! You're right - it has popped up a bunch of times throughout this thread. It's one of those things we could endlessly debate with no 100% conclusive answer unless we ask writer Park ( I would totally LOVE if she gave us a post-drama interview). But there are definitely some strong hints/Meta moments. 

The one I'm 99.9% sure is a major wink to fans or anyone paying attention to the BinJin dating rumours -  Ralphs showing up as one of the most searched words on YSRs phone after the paparazzo shot of her and RJH is published. I mean, the implication is pretty clear. The only meaning Ralphs has is that it was the supermarket Binjin were assumed to be shopping at in LA. However a couple of questions about this: 1) Is this something the writer would have included in the original script?  Or is this a detail added by someone else during the filming process? And 2) Did HB and SYJ notice it? Were they asked if it was OK to include? Its such a small detail that was only noticed by screen capture, not sure most fans would have noticed just watching the scene. So many questions...

Then there is episode 1 with Mr Hong talking about how he responded to Disptach about the photos of YSR and the man she's dating. Even though they were clearly on a date, he was trying to explain it wasnt like that. Then the assistant scribbling in his notepad "Those two are definitely dating". Then YSR is telling Mr Hong her name will be in the papers the next day and he says " is it another dating scandal?" Its all very clever, but is it a wink to fans or just making fun of the situation? Who knows. Same with Mr Hong talking to reporters on the phone at the hospital in a later episode,  saying it wasn't a hug in the photo, YSR was just leaning on RJH to "endure" the pain lol  Other moments like "groceryboy" could also just be a clever joke. 

ETA: I'm not even sure writer Park would know anything about their personal relationship outside of the rumours everyone else knows. So whether these elements were coincidently already in her script before HB and SYJ were cast, or it was tweaked post-casting to include them is unclear. I lean towards the latter especially because there were a few other "winks" as well, like the line about  "negotiating" when YSR first lands in NK, the MOTA music when RJH plays the video game, umbrella scene and YSR dancing in her office (nod to SITR) etc.. 

@QueenieBee thank you for sharing your thoughts!  Yes I agree we may never truly know the reasons.  There were many of those amusing clever jokes in CLOY.  To be honest I don’t mind if they are having a laugh at us because we as fans shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously either.  I was curious because we now have more BinJin receipts post CLOY, which makes these CLOY “winks” almost unnecessary now... not that I’m complaining!

I wondered if the end of the last episode, when Mr Hong asks why she is going to Switzerland again and they mention doing a press release in English was another wink to the LA trip, or a future prediction?  Lol so many questions.

Edited by LavenderVirgo
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, Maggie Ruff said:

binjin team fighting to have baeksang version 2.0.   Please follow @team_binjin instruction https://twitter.com/team_binjin to create account and vote.  Even you don't have time to vote, create account can give binjin members more hearts to vote,  look for recommender list in team_binjin document

suggest to make separate accounts for HB and SYJ on separate devices, let's give it our best, fighting!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

So now SHK's make up artist like few HB and SYJ's pictures together on IG?!! and some Yejin's solo picture! I'm shocked bwahaha

Oohhs...so really?, am shoked too. What the ?????..hahaha..i like your bwahaha

God bless Hyun Bin and Son Eun Jin.

6 minutes ago, cat2020 said:

suggest to make separate accounts for HB and SYJ on separate devices, let's give it our best, fighting!!!

Thank you for the idea

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@LavenderVirgo @QueenieBeethe one scene that resonates with me (there are many parallels) is from Ep 15 when YSR's mother meets up with RJH and asks him directly "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING".  When I first saw this scene as a shipper my heart skipped a beat and wondered what his answer would be.  But just like IRL this question has remained unanswered. Just like YSR's mom, the world also wants to know,

With all the wonderful messages coming our way these past few days, is it safe to say we may get the answer soon? 

Her IG update yesterday ignited the BinJin ship I am sure, A blessed ship, indeed we are in. Why do I feel as though there is more to come.:heart: 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Binjin @seo bee sorry to hear your loss.  But it’s good to hear that you are in a process of healing.  we are already friends to each other,  mine are cloyfever and cloyGlobal. If everyone has account and sends hearts to each other, each person will get at least 1000 hearts per day.  We can win this.  It looks complicated at first, but when you understand, it’s easy to send and receive heart.  Please don’t hesitate to ask question if you need help

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 9
  • Love 6

@Maggie Ruff  Thank you,  Oh really we are friends. Thank you if anything I don't understand I'll ask you. For voting like this I have followed and participated every chance my celeb get nominate for this year all my votes go for BinJin only (I usually share my vote to Inguk too , to be fair kekeke lol ) . I want we all make another's history again like Tik Tok . Can we do that again ??? 

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 12

@MASTERPIECEHave you downloaded the application Choeaedol for celeb  ( Because there are 2 same apps, one for idols and one for actors or actress) or DM me 

After u installed the Choeaedol celeb fill the recomendate blank with seobeecow, use only daily heart for vote (dont spend your ever heart yet)

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@MASTERPIECE

1. Make sure you download CHOEAEDOL CELEB app

2.  Fill in the textboxes, your email address, choose username and password.  On the recommender, enter username of the person that recommend you to use the app.m If you don't have one, you can use either one of us ( seobeecow, cloyfever, cloyGlobal).  The recommender get 1000 hearts and will be  in your friend list in the app.

3.  After you sign up, they will send a verification email to your email address.  Open you email and click on the link, it will open a new web page, select you're not a robot and click on the button to confirm

4  Sign in to CHOEAEDOL CELEB app, on the search button on the top menu, type in either Hyun bin or Son YeJin.  When the name shows up, select the heart so he or she will be your celeb.

5.  There will be a heart icon pops up randomly, click on it to get your heart point.

6.   tap on the home button at the bottom, and tap on a picture,  if a heart with a question mark appears, tap on it to get your point.

7.  To get more hearts, on top left menu, tap on menu and select refill hearts.  On refill hearts, you can see video add, ads run between 10-30 second.  If you see option for 100 hearts, tap on it, it will open a web site, you can close it right away and still receive 100 hearts 

To add friend, tap home button to go to home page.  Then you can either

• Tap on friend icon on the top right menu to go to friend section.  In the search box, you can search for a specific username or you can search for similar name such as binjin, syj, riri, cloy.  It will list people with username similar to it, and you just add them
  • In the search box on the top menu, type huyn bin or Son YeJin or binjin, it will display post of users that posted for binjin.  Select user and tap on add friend icon.

Once you have friends, tap on the heart icons to send and receive hearts.  For a heart you send, you will receive one and your friend get one.  It won't cost you any.

To vote for your celeb, on the home page, tap on the far right button at the bottom to vote for your celeb. If you vote for 100 or more hearts, you will get 10% back.  Remember to use all your daily hearts before it expires.  Don't use ever hearts

Edited by Maggie Ruff
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9