[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@MY15  I think there may have been something lost in translation. I recall reading this before so I went looking for the source and could only locate this tweet but I don't remember which interview it was from. I think SYJ was trying to say the fact that HB even considered this role came as a surprise because the character is a villain. I'm not sure if in the original Korean text the word 'auditioned' was used. It doesn't make sense to me either because both are passed the stage of having to audition for anything. Writers/directors approach them, not the other way around. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

@QueenieBee

Thanks for making the effort to find the source and I agree with your thoughts. That is exactly what I am saying. Most of us would question that statement and would not re-produce it as if it were fact. We should not be helping to spread factually incorrect statements.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

How do you know when a man falls in love? (From my point of views & reading articles)

1- When he can remembered every single things about you or something you said while  back. 

2- When he consistently dropped your name even without others asking. That's meant you are always on his mind. 

3- When he spontaneously mimic your physical postures and gestures.

4- When he refers to "we" instead of just "I" especially in a social event. He loves to associate himself to you and wants people to know that he wants to spend the rest of life with you. 

5- He looks for your approval. Your opinions are matter to him. 

Somehow this few telltale signs I saw in one person that most likely his name mentioned in this thread. And only one particular strong, beautiful lady associate with this telltale signs.

:heart4:

:smort: 

• Like 11
  • Love 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, ncly said:

Our queen just updated! She's so stunning!

So much bridal shower/engagement/proposal night vibe here you guys...

yejinhand
이렇게 반짝반짝 멋진 현장을 만들어주셔서 감사합니다 #종근당건강

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGJwpKVH2fS/

From the translation to me it looks like a party thrown for her..was it a bridal shower?? Delulu mode on! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

@yejinhand just updated on Instagram! She is glowing!:heart:

Hide contents

I thought she was announcing an engagement or something just based on the photo. She looks so happy!

Indeed she is glowing. My heart skips a beat when first see her update today. Looks like a party celebrating an important events. Announcement of two hearts and souls perhaps. :2540_meh:

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Omgeeeee!!! My heart is full! Thanks for updating unnie!!! :issohappy:

Looks like they throw a party for her.. For what reason, we may or may not find out.. What's important is that our girl looks too happy and contented!!! :please:

P.s. I've read in the comments section that it's a new cf... But still she looks gorgeous and happy!! :foodie2::tenor:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The photo is from a set for a pharmacy brand ad based on the hashtag. I also thought it's the much awaited announcement. I had to ask my Korean husband for translation. Too much expectation on my part haha. 

Oh well.. let's keep waiting for the good news! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

The photo is from a set for a pharmacy brand ad based on the hashtag. I also thought it's the much awaited announcement. I had to ask my Korean husband for translation. Too much expectation on my part haha. 

Oh well.. let's keep waiting for the good news! :)

Thank you for explaining. I saw on Twitter, some did post on Jinnie's bff one of C7 squad comment. She said "you are a goddess today". Not really sure about the exact translation though. Pls look for it on Jinnie IG and translate it for us. This comment a worth telling. Anyway again Jinnie stormed the world with her posting! :issohappy:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What's with all the posting today? Jinnie & jenny house at the same day. The vibes though it's very much telling. Plus comments from celebrities on Jinnie's posting. Are they slowly killing us. Hhahaa 10.10.20 is very nice date :heart4:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Her post may be about her new ad but it also gives me another vibes. Yejin rarely post about her filming or parties unless it's special. Aside from the celebration for her new ad, there might be something else.... or that she wants to send another message using that picture. I hope my hunch is true. HAHAHA!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3