[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Today, I viewed parts of a SYJ 2014 interview. It helped me to appreciate even moreso how realistic and logical she is and her general outlook on life. I'm sure it has greatly contributed to her success. It also gave me some insights into how she probably views the actions of antis and relationships in general. While we're all human and it is only natural and part of human tendency to be impacted by words and actions, especially in this increasingly unpredictable world, I think it is a good concept for us to consider:

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Looks like Jinnie made a reappearance on SNS :) She like the poster on Uhm Ji Won's new show Birthcare Centre. It looks really good. I watched the teasers on Soompi. It airs November 2. HB's co star Lee Jae Wook/also one of the actors under his company - also promoted his new show Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol yesterday too.  - Both of their news are on Soompi news back to back lol.. It is airing now. So looks like they have more shows to watch on TV :lol: I think busy watching TV is probably still happening. Their friends are so busy :Pandabulous:

Me? WE

bh34.jpg

baeksang5.jpg

:approves:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

I went bonkers over Lee kyun soon IU and Jang ki yong after watching my Mister. It's the best Korean content I have watched so far 

And now I m so excited over yejin working with Lee kyun sun in the Hollywood movie 

And I want to see her with Jan ki yong too... Man he is hot 

And I soooo want to see Hyun bin with IU

Me too. I want to see HB and IU :)

But a little off topic hehe 

Excited for Yejin :heartxoxo:

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

Good morning, BinJin Nation. It's lovely to wake up to new pics of HB in his photoshoot. This month of October is sure starting out quite nicely for us. HB's thank  you video for all the birthday love, SYJ's 4, I repeat 4 magazine covers and one calling her the Hallyu Queen. Not only is she the Hallyu Queen but also a Chungmuro Queen. Yeah!!  And lastly, VAST's liking of BJ contents from a BJ fan account. This is not just a crumb, it is a huge cake people. After all, VAST is HB and KKT. Prior to October, we also have KKT's IG story post,  SYA's liking a BJ pic, and of course our Hallyu Queen posting a huge BJ cake from a fan. So what are they telling us? Enjoy your cakes until we announce. Patience is a virtue and when it happens it will be beautiful and worth it. 

may i know, what kind stories that have been post by KKT IG?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

when they appeared in the same magazine.

Too many COINCINDENCES even from before.. really destined and meant to be
:transforms:

But post CLOY incidents (which can never be construed as media play) - choosing to be identified with each other by wearing the same brand together at the awards, holding the same award when they can choose not to, endorsing the same Smart brand upon recommendation of "close friend" aka Hyun Bin (when they are individually picky of their endorsements), liking/viewing directly related to BINJIN posts - Ye Jin post Baeksang, BinJin cake, Song Yoona, and recently Vast - these are deliberate actions

Grocery incident at LA - it was a personal trip  and never mentioned as a work trip even in the statements.

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

@BinJinBest Add to that a photo of them together ate in a restaurant in Busan after filming CLOY. They were seated beside each other. Looking like a sweet couple eating their favorite food. And the video on the last filming of CLOY when they hugged and tap each other's back,that was sweet gestures of a real couple who have done/finished a 7 gruelling months of drama on a high note!

If their US trip was a media play how come Hyun Bin adjusted his schedules and wrap up party of MOTA was done earlier? Seems he was in a hurry to join his lady love in the United States for two or 3 weeks? There was no drama offer yet and nothing to promote. So in conclusion, THE MAN IS IN LOVE! BINJIN IS A REAL DEAL. :Cornykiss:

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Too many COINCINDENCES even from before.. really destined and meant to be

But post CLOY incidents (which can never be construed as media play) - choosing to be identified with each other by wearing the same brand together at the awards, holding the same award when they can choose not to, endorsing the same Smart brand upon recommendation of "close friend" aka Hyun Bin (when they are individually picky of their endorsements), liking/viewing directly related to BINJIN posts - Ye Jin post Baeksang, BinJin cake, Song Yoona, and recently Vast - these are deliberate actions

Grocery incident at LA - it was a personal trip  and never mentioned as a work trip even in the statements.

Media play my foot! Only bitter shippers/fraudsters will say that.. hb and yejin don't need to do that they are established actors and actress and yejin is zero scandal for 20 years.. sick and tired of those insecure shippers who always connect everything even the ig stories of the friends of their bias! eww so desperate and i can't blame hb for issuing the fastest denial ever haha...fraudsters shipper stop your delusions and check your mental health and please try to move on..its 2020 already i think all of you are stuck in 2008 hahaha 

HB : it's happier to think about the future than the past. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

LA was mediaplay? For what exactly? CLOY which was months away from being accounced? Let's recap once again with actual facts for those who don't want to backread and are relying on biased info: 

HB had no known business in LA that anyone is aware of. His agency clarified afterwards it was a work/personal trip. But he had no staff with him; he travelled there solo which was evident upon his return to Incheon Airport where he was pushing his cart of suitcases himself until his staff met him outside the gate. 

Let's explore the 'supposed' CLOY connection as writer Park apparently lives in LA area. Statements released by both Vast and writer Park on March 8 clearly indicate no meetings took place prior. 

Writer Park: "We don't have any details to share but it is true that we contacted Hyun Bin to check his schedule."

Vast confirmed the two sides had talked about the actor' schedule but added: "However we haven't met to discuss anything yet". 

Do either of these statements read as either side having met previously? Sure, its not uncommon for project discussions to occur before they are officially announced but the way the statements are worded is pretty clear. What would be the purpose to lie or mislead here? Then it took almost another 2 months to confirm his participation in the project (April 21). 

But most importantly, I'm not sure in what world the actors travel thousands of miles to meet the writer of a project. Its usually the other way around. We have no confirmation writer Park was in LA at that time either. Makes a lot more sense that she would be spending time in SK getting this project going, meeting with various people before filming began. 

But let's pretend for a minute it were actually true. Both SYJ and HB were there to discuss a project. Ok well, that would have been a great reason for the agencies to use to explain the pics right? Instead you had both agencies scrambling for hours to come up with an explanation and the end result was they met "spontaneously" (btw did you know two people can meet twice 'spontaneously' over the course of two weeks in a city the size of LA? Me either.) 

So what are the facts? SYJ regularly travels to LA to visit her friend (not her sister as some incorrectly reported). HB and SYJ got increasingly closer during summer 2018-Fall 2018 as they did tons of promo for TN. SYJ even attended his premiere for Rampant in late Oct 2018. And there was a golf sighting of both of them around that time too. HB was busy wrapping up MOTA in December and finally had a break in January 2019. What does he do? Apparently he spends more time with his new close friend so he travels to LA and meets up with her on atleast 2 known occasions, Jan 9 and 21 (with her birthday sandwhiched in between). If you want to believe they only met on the two occasions fans managed to spot them together, I have a bridge to sell you. :phew:

Ultimately people can choose to believe what they want. But good 'ole Occam's Razor explains it best - the simpler answer is usually the correct one. So no need to engage in mental gymnastics to figure this one out guys. :smort:

You nailed it dear! And Yes! A BIG commonsense!

For me, never mind to explain at all since people without commonsense will never validate a very obvious and concrete explaination and scenarios. They only find ways to debunk the truth and make their own trash perceptions as valid..As Hyun Bin said, We Just Laugh it Off..geeezzzz....

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

But most importantly, I'm not sure in what world the actors travel thousands of miles to meet the writer of a project.

52 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

But let's pretend for a minute it were actually true. Both SYJ and HB were there to discuss a project. Ok well, that would have been a great reason for the agencies to use to explain the pics right? Instead you had both agencies scrambling for hours to come up with an explanation and the end result was they met "spontaneously"

Very well said. It would have been easier for them to say they met up to discuss a project, but no they didnt say that. Because it's so weird for them to travel all the way to LA to discuss. they cant make up an excuse to that extent.

How others choose to ignore the obvious and think of theories that don't make sense 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

Ye Jin post Baeksang, BinJin cake, Song Yoona

Song Yoon Ah also had a cameo on SeGa as herself. She was one of the reasons why HJW got cast on SeGa. Also I found out recently that Jinnie had already known SYA before she worked with Sol Kyung Gu in The Tower. She had attended their wedding in 2009. Maybe their friendship goes back even earlier as she had said her first friends were SYA, GHJ and YEH. Binnie and his senior male close friends were hanging out a lot and Sol Kyung Gu was also one of them too at that time. Plus we know they both saw Voice of A Murderer premiere back January 2007 - which Sol Kyung Gu was in. Since not much was mention from who else had attended that premiere that I could find yet, not sure who they went to see. I had wonder if they were both just interested in seeing the movie or had attended because of invite or they like someone who was starring in the movie. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, BinJinBest said:

Very well said. It would have been easier for them to say they met up to discuss a project, but no they didnt say that. Because it's so weird for them to travel all the way to LA to discuss. they cant make up an excuse to that extent.

How others choose to ignore the obvious and think of theories that don't make sense 

Definitely binjin wont say to discuss a project at that time since no any projects offered to them yet..so the antis claiming that binjin dating meet  in LA is for project discussion or a fan service is totally at lowest idiotic opinion of theirs..They cannot really accept the fact that Hyun Bin did his best effort to reach out ye jin in LA for personal reason personally..of course he has to attend his dear ones birthday. Even its denied, evidences speak loudly in debunking the vast/msteam denials. And it follows a lot more scenarios that binjin is really real deal..

Binjin is the Real Deal..

Take it or Leave it..

As the say!

In Grocery we Trust.

At the end!

ICBM..

And i ask the meaning of this to my filipino papa!

ANG KOKONTRA PANGIT!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Also I guess Megabox confirms Bargaining/The Negotiation/potential new international English name of The Point Men is being released next year.

The second film in the slate, The Point Men, is a drama based on the true events of the Korean hostage crisis in Afghanistan. Directed by Yim Soon-rye (Little Forest), the film stars Hwang Jung-min (The Spy Gone North) as one of South Korea’s most skilled diplomats dispatched to free a group of Korean tourists taken hostage by the Taliban. After all else fails, he is forced to team up with a special agent (Hyun) who is a Middle East expert just as the first hostage is killed.

https://www.screendaily.com/news/megabox-launches-intl-sales-arm-unveils-initial-slate/5153785.article

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

7 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

LA was mediaplay? For what exactly? CLOY which was months away from being accounced? Let's recap once again with actual facts for those who don't want to backread and are relying on biased info: 

HB had no known business in LA that anyone is aware of. His agency clarified afterwards it was a work/personal trip. But he had no staff with him; he travelled there solo which was evident upon his return to Incheon Airport where he was pushing his cart of suitcases himself until his staff met him outside the gate. 

Let's explore the 'supposed' CLOY connection as writer Park apparently lives in LA area. Statements released by both Vast and writer Park on March 8 clearly indicate no meetings took place prior. 

Writer Park: "We don't have any details to share but it is true that we contacted Hyun Bin to check his schedule."

Vast confirmed the two sides had talked about the actor' schedule but added: "However we haven't met to discuss anything yet". 

Oh I didn’t realize the LA trip is being questioned again. Trying to reason out and explain things to people who refuse to see facts is like beating a dead horse. But I just wanted to support your facts with sources:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308738wpp/hyun-bin-in-contact-with-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-writer-regarding-potential-new-drama

In this article, published in March 2019 (two months after LA), the writer states, “however, we haven’t met to discuss anything yet.” 

Also, if they were really in LA on a business trip, why the heck would they be at the grocery together? They would have had their business meetings at a cafe or a restaurant, then parted ways—not do something domestic like go to the grocery together or be quoted as “traveling affectionately” together by non-shippers/random people who saw them on more than one occasion.

If people are too thick-skulled to see the facts, it bears repeating every so often, lol.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

HB, have you ever heard "Be careful what you wish for" and that "Words have consequences"? "Out of the heart's abundance the mouth speaks." Sometimes when you put out a want ad there's a well-qualified applicant standing right by :loolz::

Edited by Baylack
spelling correction
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1