[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

For everyone impacted by negative rumours, these will always be there even after we get good news.  You just have to see the cycle of rumours surrounding celebs:  they are either dating, getting married, splitting up, or other things.  

So the thing we can control is how we react, we should be objective and focus on the positive.

Honestly we are so fortunate at the solid receipts we have on BinJin!  Just take a look at the other popular shipping threads and they wish they had the receipts we do.  So please be happy everyone and keep supporting BinJin.

I’m watching “Oh My Venus” at the moment and there is a tongue-in-cheek scene where one of the characters say something along the lines of “if 30% of people believe a rumour is true then it becomes fact”.  That’s clearly ridiculous right?!  

The point is not to spread false and silly rumours, and to be responsible shippers.  

We have so much to look forward to on this BinJin ship, and let’s continue to enjoy CLOYtober!

Edited by LavenderVirgo
  • Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

If you are frustrated just learn from Personal Taste :lol:

Yes! Yes! And one more LOUD YES!!! 
Personal Taste is one of my favorites of Jinnies!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I found it silly too when someone dm me on inta. I didnt bother that dm and reply but deleted it right away. Obviously that that someone just spreading gossips just to malign yejin in thinking perhaps to bash her as cheater or what purpose maybe and also to   invalidate my beliefs that binjin is real.. Yes brothers and sisters, DONT get easily swayed by any illegitimate rumors who comes from uknown source. It toxifies your mindset once you engage with it. Son yejin had been modest since entire her career and only to our hyun bin did she commit herself. Only Hyun Bin and no one else she's been dating with since they became an  item. Hyun bin on the other hand, he looks gloomy same as yejin now a days. A very manly hyunbin and a girly yejin are perfect combination in terms of looks and both have soft voice..very amazing and awsome binjin in christ name.

• Like 16
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Others can say whatever they want to try and rain on our parade but come talk to us when vast stalk your ship’s fan account.
We all know who owns Vast and the fact that they consistently check on BinJin fan accounts is definitely interesting haha. Check it out everybody before it disappear it’s not just one post but a couple of IG stories that will disappear after 24 hrs.

https://instagram.com/stories/cloverleafinafans_official/2413700574087630313?igshid=nsstx5x54zar

What was it all about? I see vast comment but cant understand

Edited by Jillia

17 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Others can say whatever they want to try and rain on our parade but come talk to us when vast stalk your ship’s fan account .
We all know who owns Vast and the fact that they consistently check on BinJin fan accounts is definitely interesting haha. Check it out everybody before it disappear it’s not just one post but a couple of IG stories that will disappear after 24 hrs.

https://instagram.com/stories/cloverleafinafans_official/2413700574087630313?igshid=nsstx5x54zar

So VAST which is owned by HB got busted stalking BINJIN account haha, And don't worry i already have the screen shot haha. Don't forget MS got busted from uploading HB's video to SYJ's youtube account lol then the constant liking of Jenny in IG of Binjin's picture and the recent liked of SYA (which is one of the cinderella's frienship ) in IG with BINJIN's picture!!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 6

We just wait until they decide to give us more hints or updates. Nice to see more of Binnie lately as we all missed him (maybe too much since we are all bringing back Personal Tate/PT Jinnie lol)

photo120616.jpg

In the meantime, we are enjoying their works /CF updates

:Pandabulous:More post CLOY success..

CLOY still being talked about in Japan

What is Binnie working on next. He mentioned potential virtual fan meeting in August for Japan when he was done Bargaining. We know Jinnie just finished hers recently ^_^ Her first fan meeting since 2013. :) 

:loveu:

:letsgo:

Oh Be With You even in the top on Netflix Japan:

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Since the instastory is only available for 24 hr, we should save it properly. Here is all the igs story & the evidence of stalker vast

The Instatory input credit to this ig owner :glasses:

https://instagram.com/cloverleafinafans_official?igshid=1gxah04gg1dse

AWESOME!!!

:piggydance::gangnamstyle:

VAST you can continued your peeping, we will keep it low and wont ask you check DM:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1