[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hey guys

i just finished watching Jinnie in The Pirates and she WAS SOOOO COOOLLL and TOTALLY ROCKED THAT ROLE!!!

her fight scenes was so solid as the Captain Pirate!!

i haven’t watched Rampant yet but it would be awesome if someone in this fandom could do a mini clip of both Binnie character in Rampant and Jinnie the pirate fighting together to defeat a bad guy

that could be so awesome!

from a Melo Queen to an Action Queen

she rocks it man

seriously her Pirate character has everything in the look

fierce

confident

determined

then can be a softie when it came to the whale

versus her sassy

fierce

sweet innocent CLOY girl

super talented!

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

:loolz:More PT Jinnie and new Binnie look

This one is the reaction of Jinnie when they try to take a picture but see a couple in front of them making out :lol:

We never did find out why her team had to fix what happened in July on her channel with Jinnie from Personal Taste. Guess this what happens now :P

Another one of them nodding :lol:

:eats:

82095316-2837386966281760-67311551237639

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ive been a silent lurker in thsi forum, twitter and IG as well. I love binjin fro heaven to hell and will fight for them But the recent rumors about ex even though denied and the new one that SYJ is dating a non-showbiz guy are affecting me bigtime. Please dont judge me or say I shouldnt be shipping or anything. I just dont know who to share what I feel except to my co-shipper who I think would understand. I believe in BinJin 1 million percent, but the rumors are getting on my nerves, making me angry and at the same time more anxious. VAST, BinJin, MSTeam, please give us enlightenment. I am going crazy. :( 

Dont get me wrong, BinJin is real, its just sometimes no matter how much we want to ignore stuff, it pops in our mind one way or another. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, deviee13 said:

I am so sorry, but could anyone here kindly tell me what kind of rumor spread today about SYJ since i dont use twitter at all. Thank you in advance

DM someone if you're really curious about it. :) There's no point posting it here because it's FAKE NEWS.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

28 minutes ago, deviee13 said:

I am so sorry, but could anyone here kindly tell me what kind of rumor spread today about SYJ since i dont use twitter at all. Thank you in advance

I know we want to know whats going on, but I don't think bringing up that kind of topic helps in here. :eats:

We dont even have to discuss it here cos this is a Binjin forum.. We should be bringing positivity and not discussing baseless rumours surrounding our ship. :onfirex:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1