[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Let us spare our heart to the positivity. Don't quick to jump into conclusion for uncertain things like smart hint. I've read on Twitter, there's a lot of disappointment regarding the cf. We are not sure about that yet. Sometimes miracles do happens when we least expecting. I hope we can remind each other not to go overboard, for example start boycotting and throw negative comments. Remember, as we stan for Binjin, we do carry their names & good images. Thank you for cooperating and hope this message can be sent across. I really look forward to all Binjin accounts be it on Twitter or IG or FB spread love messages to all and remind others for not throwing tantrum, leave negative comments or even involve in fanwars. Let's sail the ship peacefully. To spare my heart, I'll enjoy Binjin compilation videos. Thank you to all video owners. 

Edited by Nor Salimah Hassan
  • Like 18
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, BinjinHome said:

I just realized that these two had chuseok together two years ago.  Chuseok lasts as it said in a video from September 30 to October 4 and is a family tradition.  They both went to yejin's hometown on that date. Can you imagine what I'm talking about?  So that rumor that Binnie ate with Yejin's parents that time may be true her first traditional celebration at the in-laws' house.  I'm slow, sorry, I know

Actually Chuseok is different every year.

2018:

Monday September 24

Public holiday dates:

Sunday  September 23 - Wednesday September 26

- TN promo period was happening lol

2019:

Friday September 13

Public holiday dates:

Thursday September 12  - Saturday September 14

- CLOY wasn't filming then. They had those public holidays off.. They came back sometime before Sept 13 from Switzerland. Unknown actual date in September.

So this year is:

Thursday October 1

Public holiday dates:

Wednesday September 30 - Friday October 2

--

These are dates on Google lol. That is the only reason why I know. Regardless the time is spent with family ^_^

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

Omo..I was going through this thread about someone whom u find hot..And I laughed so hard when the OP put Hyun Bin as one of the hotties along  with other Holly actors..The caption though..:P

Apparently this person is from US and got bit by CLOY bug and now can't seem to function properly.. Welcome to the club .. She /he has even started to write ff on Crash Landing on you..CLOY domination indeed around the world .

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, celest1al said:

Wow. YJ was seriously glowing at her FM!!! And sure, there were some parts of the meeting that I would have fast forwarded LOL, but overall, I liked it. She had good chemistry with the actor who played Pyo Chi Su and she even talked about things that were new to me like admitting she lacks patience sometimes, wanting to be a bread baker when she was young, how introverted she was, how acting can be really hard for her sometimes, the legacy she wants to leave, etc etc. 

What was that letter the actor who played PCS gave to SYJ?  Was it his way of saying thank you to her that he said he didn't get the chance to do so on the set of CLOY? It really was sweet that he sang her favourite song. I think he's the same age as SYJ, so does he refer to her as a senior due to her seniority as an actor rather than in age?  He did seem a bit nervous and shy to see SYJ, so different from PCS character!  Not surprised if these actors do get nervous doing the first table read with all these other senior actors, especially as part of it is filmed.  Hopefully they'll have a CLOY cast and crew reunion in the future.  I guess they don't have something like a Paley TV festival in SK where cast of TV shows get together to talk about the show? 

Yeah, thanks to the fans on twitter who translated a bit more of the fan meet which revealed some new tidbits about her.  Still hoping for a transcript sometime.

Where does the idea that SYJ likes to bake/is a good baker come from? I just know of the IG post where her friend complimented her Italian cooking.  I wonder if she's been baking bread like many of us have been during covid.  It seems like SYJ likes her carbs heh as I think she's also mentioned tteokboki as one of her favourite foods. 

I do love the fact that SYJ loves to eat and isn't shy to admit it.  That fan question at Busan Film Festival where a fan actually admitted to watching SYJ eat a lot at a food tent at a festival cracked me up.  And I love how SYJ candidly admitted she just has a big appetite and ate ramen she couldn't resist before that appearance and she exercises hard to keep fit.  At the same time, I hate that actresses probably feel pressure and get questions about their weight in a way male actors don't.  I get that she says she has to watch what she eats while filming and must want to look her best onscreen, but say filming something exhausting like CLOY for months in winter, I hope she was able to eat healthy and filling food to give her good energy.

HB and SYJ both mentioned lunch on TN set.  Does anyone know how lunch was on CLOY set? Do people in a kdrama set generally eat with each other in a common space or it's lead actors off to the trailers and eating there?

On 9/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, celest1al said:

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I read a comment on Twitter that said something along the lines of "fans deserving answers," from BinJin... and that really made me upset. Just because we see them as public figures, that doesn't mean that they have to adhere to our demands to release information about their private relationship even though they may know how well supported they are. This is their lives and they can choose how much they reveal to us. If anything, I wouldn't want them to be reactive to fans and the public in the way they decide how to go about their relationship because then they will be tossed to and fro since public opinions are always changing and unstable. Like both HB and YJ have said, their way of thanking us is with their work... everything else is an undeserved blessing for us. 

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised at such comments.  There's always a negative element in every fandom where fan entitlement takes over.  Which is why I do feel conflicted about real life shipping because I've seen how ugly it can get in a previous fandom when some fans can't handle disappointment, or the reality being different from fandom narrative/fandom "fact", and then end up turning on, blaming the objects of their affection.  I am not saying that will happen here, but for some fans, whatever is given will never be enough because they project their own desires onto these actors and forget they are not puppet dolls to fulfil their own desires but real people we don't actually know with real lives.  What we see on the internet and social media is but a very small fraction of their real lives, or in some cases, not even a real reflection of it.  A shipper lens can change your perspective and we all have a confirmation bias, I think it's wise to remember that when counting crumbs.  This is not to be a debbie downer on the ship but just a kind reminder to keep perspective.  I don't see having doubts, or not conclusively thinking they are together as any betrayal of the ship or whatever because I think it's actually good to acknowledge we don't know these people, certainly not in a personal, private way.  In a way, I think there's fandom narrative and then there's actual reality and the two may or may not cross at certain points, which we don't know.  Shipping and speculation can be fun as long as it's light hearted imo, with no expectations, and with the understanding that we shouldn't impose our personal wishes on them, and we certainly don't know better than them how to live their lives, what or who they want and need.  

SYJ mentioned that she has spent a lot of time on her phone and at home in the past few months.  I don't know what she looks at online, but if she's seen negative or wholly inappropriately intrusive comments by "fans", hopefully she doesn't let them affect her.  So I well understand why HB choose not to have social media altogether.  But celebrities are only human too, and I hope people bear that in mind whenever they write anything online.  I think if you're an actor/celebrity and already have to share a lot of yourself with the public, and the public has this huge interest in all you do and all your personal relationships, you would try even harder to preserve your privacy.  Their works are for public consumption; their personal relationships are not.  I think if a relationship were special to me, then I would want to save that for my private space to keep it special.  Honestly, I don't know what I would make of such intense interest in my private relationships if I were a celebrity.  Hopefully I wouldn't let it affect me or any relationship, because fans really should have no bearing whatsoever on your personal life decisions.  This whole idea of having to confirm or deny anything to the public, to make any announcement, is not to my taste at all though I see that what most celebs feel they have to do in celeb culture. 

On 9/28/2020 at 10:56 AM, Felizak@t said:

Shipping is like investing in stock market. I assume we are here because we bought BINJIN stocks. We know that it's high risk given the fame status and personalities of our OTP. You probably bought it because of the infamous grocery pictures and you saw the possible gains. However, You can't be doing this if your only intention is to gain. You also have to be willing to take a share of that risk. STOP WHINING. You're distracting others who are strategizing.

This analogy made me laugh.  But our happiness (returns on the stock market) shouldn't depend on how Binjin choose or not choose to live their lives.  Because their lives are their own, and our lives are our own.  We make our own happiness in our own lives and they individually/together make theirs in their lives.  Binjin's happiness returns also don't depend on our investment in them. 

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2

I have been seeing more posts lately of how Binnie has been MIA since Sept 12 :lol: Even his very short Chuseok message was not satisfying enough.. I guess we will keep wondering how he is until we see his face :lol: He was so covered up at the airport too. It was not like we could tell how his hair looked (as his bucket hat was covering most of it too) with his darker skin tone. Maybe he needs to start wearing more bold colors on his CFs or something :lol: If part of the Japan shoot was new for the magazine, I assume the black clothes outfit was newer pics used as we know some were from earlier in the year :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

have been seeing more posts lately of how Binnie has been MIA since Sept 12 :lol: Even his very short Chuseok message was not satisfying enoug

Me too, am very surprised when in the past years, he would be out thanking his fans.......i think something is brewing and we will just be surprised! AS THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIVES, LET US GIVE THEM SPACE AND PRIVACY.   :approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Son Ye-jin said, "Japan fans, let's get through this together."

01.23944350.1.jpg

National Foundation Day Event for the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Japan

On the South Korean side, Son Ye-jin, the heroine of the hit drama "Crash Landing On You" delivered a video message. "It's a pity that we can't talk directly to Japanese fans because of Corona 19," Sohn said. "It's hard for the whole world, but let's work together to overcome the difficulties."

More:

https://www.hankyung.com/international/article/202009294689i

• Like 7
  • Love 5

I don't remember reading this in this forum, so here it is. Enjoy

Son Ye-jin, "I'm lonely, I miss love, I want to find my other half"

2011/11/08 Source

photo205333.jpg

Son Ye-jin from "Spellbound", and the sweet love she's been dreaming about.

Rather than a strong guy who gets rid of ghosts in movies...

Someone who can comfort me with his heart even when I don't say it...

Is the soulmate I am looking for.

I am waiting for love like fire.

"I wish it was someone my soul can relate to".

These are the conditions of love by actress Son Ye-jin. She said, "Like a soulmate? Someone who knows how to comfort me from the heart without me saying it". However, she laughed and said, "It doesn't seem easy to meet someone like that the more time goes by. There are many chances to meet people but to meet a man like that is hard".

As an actress she meets a lot of other actors. She laughed and said, "At first I didn't like someone who had the same job as me but now it's not true". We asked if she's had enough love through movies even though only very little in real life. Most of her movies were comedies or strong sentimental melodramatic flicks, so the question seemed obvious.

"Even so, I think I can do better now. Looking at my works in the past, I can see that I've imitated some parts. Now that I'm older and have more vision, I have more concerns. Don't people get wiser the more they are concerned?"

Son Ye-jin is also on the verge of 30.

"The candle has been lit, haha!"

They way she speaks with a little joke is very laid back and bright.

● "I am looking for a soul mate my soul can relate to"

On the doorstep of 30, Son Ye-jin is coming back with a new romantic comedy. "Spellbound" will be released on the 1st of December and it is literally about 'chilling' things.

In the movie, Son Ye-jin leads a normal life until she sees ghosts, which prevent her from staying in a relationship or even having a normal life. She then meets 'Horror Illusionist' Lee Min-ki. They get closer to each other but the ghosts disturb their communion. So Son Ye-jin needs 'a man who can get rid of ghosts'.

However, in real life, she is looking for 'a man who my soul can relate to'. It could be someone who can comfort her inner side but she says she'll still be lonely.

The way she says, "Isn't everyone lonely?" makes her look like the forlorn woman from the leading character in the movie. "There are times when depression and loneliness come suddenly. Back then, it was unsteady and confusing but now I find myself watching a movie eating chips". She has decided that she's become that much stronger. "I have found a way to depend on myself without becoming rusty".

Still, there's no way to stop the flow of seasons. Some people stare out into the window and watch one or two leaves fall from their branches and fall into thoughts themselves. "The leaves seem very risky dangling off the branches like that. The moment of beauty, I think is quite short. Am I dangling on like that?"

● "Being more concerned with age and maturity"

She looked as though her sight of the world had become deeper. In her 20s she laughed a lot and gave off youth, and in her mid-20s she went deeper and performed with the audience; like she said, if she is "maturing as much as her concerns", then she's got herself a blessing.

Son Ye-jin still dreams of love. She wants to experience short coincidental love but feeling the root of love deep in each others hearts, like the movie "Before Sunrise".

"I can't fall in love at first sight, but like the characters in "Before Sunrise", I want to experience love that feels like fire although we don't say it, the kind I have done before".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

What I find absolutly outstanding is that while SYJ was revealing this sentiments, HB was in the military forging himself in the soulmate she was searching for.

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Awwww! 

I am picturing HB resting. He always says in between his projects he likes to do whatever is restful for him, and relaxing. He has only been back to SK a couple weeks, I think. So, HB, take care of yourself and rest, rest, and rest even more. For as long as you need! You entertain us, think of us, and try to please us. Now it is your time. So, see you when you are ready!!! 
we will keep an eye on SYJ  for you!! :) 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Omg..I just love this thumbnail..

First of all ,all actresses are beautiful and it is also one requirement of their job..But..it really sucks when people use this  card to look down on other women ..Beauty is after all a subjective question.

However we don't even need to say anything to the antis .They always get their answers back in the form of articles like above or directly from HB's words 

-"YSR/SYJ is the most wonderful/beautiful woman in the world". 

-"Best Actress from Daegu"

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, eLizza said:

Omg..I just love this thumbnail..

First of all ,all actresses are beautiful which is also one requirement of their job..But..it really sucks when people use this  card to look down on other women ..Beauty is after all a subjective question.

However we don't even need to say anything to the antis in our defense..They always get their answers back in the form of articles like above or directly from HB's words 

-"YSR/SYJ is the most wonderful/beautiful woman in the world". 

-"Best Actress from Daegu"

Indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For binnie, he found his most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world..and i would say, we have the same sight...

Eeeeey binnie....naks!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I found some beautiful photo edits for Chuseok Day which is October !st, 2020.

And our Sis shipper prepared for us this video. Beautiful....watch while missing HB and SYJ together...

Stay sane and safe everyone.....i believe a good news will come for us this October..

They are too quiet out there....maybe they will finish the Chuseok holidays first'.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Seriya said:

What was that letter the actor who played PCS gave to SYJ?  Was it his way of saying thank you to her that he said he didn't get the chance to do so on the set of CLOY? It really was sweet that he sang her favourite song. I think he's the same age as SYJ, so does he refer to her as a senior due to her seniority as an actor rather than in age?  He did seem a bit nervous and shy to see SYJ, so different from PCS character!  Not surprised if these actors do get nervous doing the first table read with all these other senior actors, especially as part of it is filmed.  Hopefully they'll have a CLOY cast and crew reunion in the future.  I guess they don't have something like a Paley TV festival in SK where cast of TV shows get together to talk about the show? 

Yeah, thanks to the fans on twitter who translated a bit more of the fan meet which revealed some new tidbits about her.  Still hoping for a transcript sometime.

Where does the idea that SYJ likes to bake/is a good baker come from? I just know of the IG post where her friend complimented her Italian cooking.  I wonder if she's been baking bread like many of us have been during covid.  It seems like SYJ likes her carbs heh as I think she's also mentioned tteokboki as one of her favourite foods. 

I do love the fact that SYJ loves to eat and isn't shy to admit it.  That fan question at Busan Film Festival where a fan actually admitted to watching SYJ eat a lot at a food tent at a festival cracked me up.  And I love how SYJ candidly admitted she just has a big appetite and ate ramen she couldn't resist before that appearance and she exercises hard to keep fit.  At the same time, I hate that actresses probably feel pressure and get questions about their weight in a way male actors don't.  I get that she says she has to watch what she eats while filming and must want to look her best onscreen, but say filming something exhausting like CLOY for months in winter, I hope she was able to eat healthy and filling food to give her good energy.

HB and SYJ both mentioned lunch on TN set.  Does anyone know how lunch was on CLOY set? Do people in a kdrama set generally eat with each other in a common space or it's lead actors off to the trailers and eating there?

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised at such comments.  There's always a negative element in every fandom where fan entitlement takes over.  Which is why I do feel conflicted about real life shipping because I've seen how ugly it can get in a previous fandom when some fans can't handle disappointment, or the reality being different from fandom narrative/fandom "fact", and then end up turning on, blaming the objects of their affection.  I am not saying that will happen here, but for some fans, whatever is given will never be enough because they project their own desires onto these actors and forget they are not puppet dolls to fulfil their own desires but real people we don't actually know with real lives.  What we see on the internet and social media is but a very small fraction of their real lives, or in some cases, not even a real reflection of it.  A shipper lens can change your perspective and we all have a confirmation bias, I think it's wise to remember that when counting crumbs.  This is not to be a debbie downer on the ship but just a kind reminder to keep perspective.  I don't see having doubts, or not conclusively thinking they are together as any betrayal of the ship or whatever because I think it's actually good to acknowledge we don't know these people, certainly not in a personal, private way.  In a way, I think there's fandom narrative and then there's actual reality and the two may or may not cross at certain points, which we don't know.  Shipping and speculation can be fun as long as it's light hearted imo, with no expectations, and with the understanding that we shouldn't impose our personal wishes on them, and we certainly don't know better than them how to live their lives, what or who they want and need.  

SYJ mentioned that she has spent a lot of time on her phone and at home in the past few months.  I don't know what she looks at online, but if she's seen negative or wholly inappropriately intrusive comments by "fans", hopefully she doesn't let them affect her.  So I well understand why HB choose not to have social media altogether.  But celebrities are only human too, and I hope people bear that in mind whenever they write anything online.  I think if you're an actor/celebrity and already have to share a lot of yourself with the public, and the public has this huge interest in all you do and all your personal relationships, you would try even harder to preserve your privacy.  Their works are for public consumption; their personal relationships are not.  I think if a relationship were special to me, then I would want to save that for my private space to keep it special.  Honestly, I don't know what I would make of such intense interest in my private relationships if I were a celebrity.  Hopefully I wouldn't let it affect me or any relationship, because fans really should have no bearing whatsoever on your personal life decisions.  This whole idea of having to confirm or deny anything to the public, to make any announcement, is not to my taste at all though I see that what most celebs feel they have to do in celeb culture. 

This analogy made me laugh.  But our happiness (returns on the stock market) shouldn't depend on how Binjin choose or not choose to live their lives.  Because their lives are their own, and our lives are our own.  We make our own happiness in our own lives and they individually/together make theirs in their lives.  Binjin's happiness returns also don't depend on our investment in them. 

Where does the idea that SYJ likes to bake/is a good baker come from?

At Japan FM the MC asked her

MC: What was your childhood dream?

SYJ: I really loved bread when I was little and wanted to be a baker cause then I could eat as much bread as I wanted to

MC: Do you still like bread?

SYJ: I still really love bread, but I can't eat as much as I want to when I work

It's funny to find that HB likes to eat bread too, I have read one article than during military service he can spend one hundred thousand won to buy snacks and breads for one times , it was big amount because the price at military camp is very cheap and if he had military holiday he would buy some bread too.

SYJ mentioned that she has spent a lot of time on her phone and at home in the past few months.  I don't know what she looks at online, but if she's seen negative or wholly inappropriately intrusive comments by "fans", hopefully she doesn't let them affect her.

Actually, when I read some bad comments for her at twitter or IG ,said she used mediaplay ,said it's good that KHN declined the drama Cut to heart than be another victim of SYJ's mediaplay , some said that she is old ,she is ugly, etc...I think if I was SYJ, I will be hurt. But I'm so happy when at Sept 21 she post on her IG to thankfull and appreciate her fans, if  we read the letter she wrote it with  thankful heart and full of gratitude, she has positive energy positive mind,  she can close her IG comment to avoid some antis if she wants, but she doesn't.

Maybe one of the reason for antis because HB is one of famous and hottest actor in Korea, so there is a lot of shipper, the large one is BJ and BK.

At March issue of W KOREA 2017, SHK was asked who she wanted to work with in the future and she said, "I imagined a picture with a bunch of actresses and it included Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo and Jun Ji-hyun. I want to know how they are on site and what kind of synergy we could create".

I heard a female version of "Ocean's Eleven" was in process in Hollywood. I wonder how great it will be if that happened in Korea. I also want to try working with Jun Ji-hyun and Son Ye-jin because they have colors of their own and they have had more movie experience than me. I wish we'd met sooner".

I think both of SYJ and SHK are very beautiful, if people always compare each other it will be endless ,both of them has been in K-ent industry more than 20 years and be the A -list actress is not easy, both of them have different charms and talents, let be respectful shipper not to said bad words for another.

Whoever HB  wants to spend his rest life with, I'm sure not everyone will satisfied, but I will respect, because SHE is HB want to spend his rest life with not us. I will always support them whatever the result.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, shelly 98 said:

lot of shipper, the large one is BJ and BK.

I beg to disagree with BK. They are only FEW filipino fans pushing that ship to revive again. They are the one who always connect trees, animals, animals, animals, to believe their ship.

I pity Son Ye Jin unnie, only because of a MAN, some of them are trying to ruin her clean and good image, trying to put her in a bad light, mudslinging and non stop harsh words against her. She don't deserve this. Only Hyun Bin could put a stop to this. 

• Like 9
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

I sometimes wish HB would speak up once and for all, but then again, i'm sure he has his reasons for being silent. And even if he did, we can't be assured that the bashing will stop.

Re the FEW filipino bashers, i was surprised to learn that they are actually around 3-4 people who use multiple accounts. Must be tiring talking and fooling themselves. :lol:Wouldn't even call them at par with the binjins all over the world, including celebrities rooting for YJ and HB. :heart:

• Like 9
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Not forcing them in admitting just wondering Why o why.. Hmm..

I remember HB interview in 2010 or 2011on tvn taxi  im not sure of the date.. She was asked directly by one of the female emcee "Are you dating?? He answered Yes without hesitation.. 

My point is if the SK ent.want to know the real score of BINJIN WHY nobody  dare to asked HB directly with same question "Are you dating somebody or are you and YJ dating"?directly  in an interview unlike there is a rumor etc those questions can be answered in many ups and turns.!..haha wonder what will be his response!

Just like in 2018  when he was a guest in the star idol i think the host asked directly " YJ and you are Close Right?.." and he admitted it directly! YES WE ARE CLOSE !:)..

I wonder why they do not do that kind of asking strategy  if they want to know the truth???HB is really an Honest Man after all..

• Like 11