[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/18/2020 at 2:53 PM, bin-jin said:

Interesting... VAST will be taking legal action against a Korea publishing agency for allowing Japan to reprint Hyun Bin’s Marine Photobook without permission...complicated story between Marine Hyun Bin and Actor Hyun Bin 10years back...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1419824wpp/hyun-bins-agency-to-take-legal-action-against-publishing-photo-book-without-permission

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000686083

Why were they considering to republish his marine photo book. I remember news about the photobook back then too.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:08 AM, bin-jin said:

yeap this so call sighting of BJ in Gangnam at late nite  was mentioned in this thread ard March. A cfan claimed that her relative stayed   in Gangnam where alot of celebrities stayed and on their way home they saw BJ.  I think source fm weibo.

This similiar article was in tweet today. A cfan posted in zihu claiming she saw them, similar story but loc changed to “Myeongdong” (lol why in Myeongdong - a crowded shopping district???)  ..  

Gangnam shopping district? Wasnt this where CLOY shopping was at too lol.. Gangnam makes more sense though lol.. It is around where they live lol

On 8/18/2020 at 4:19 PM, zali_77 said:

The important thing is that Vast did not take legal action against MSTeam for the HyunBin video that he uploaded to YouTube ... haha.

Because it was personal reasons most likely :P

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 8/18/2020 at 4:23 PM, lovebirds said:

I don't like to reply to this kind comparision, but sorry if you guys feel offend with my reply

MSTeam does not inform to public everything YJ does/ very low key.

1. CLOY can't be sucessful without either YJ/HB and directors already said how he casted. 

They/ YJ might have cowritten part of the scripts with the writer, HB admited that YJ has lots of ideas and directors used some of her ideas in the drama. Many scenes in her last projects were integrated in CLOY.

2. Internet Speed can only be tested by professionals. HB/ YJ can't test the product by themselve (Smart knew YJ is picky and Jane was relieved after YJ accepted the offer, so I'm sure they showed YJ the internet test report). Smart stated clear the reason for chosing YJ as they met fan's demand and YJ's simple style/ successful woman matches the product perfectly. Again Smart probably paid her at least US$ 1million for the CF.

3. Mediheal and Manyo are 2 diferent subsidides, Manyo would defenitely never pay ~ US$ 1 million (2015 price) or even more to YJ just because HB was a Mediheal endoser. YJ is big in Korea, she has more CFs than HB in 2019 and now (HB said he lean on YJ's star power in a TN interview and it's truth). YJ finished her 6 year-contract with Missha in 2019, before she started the contract with Manyo.

4. Japan fan's meeting: YJ was already in Japan 3/4 times and she is the most favorite Korean actress in Japan/ has a fan club there, April Snow and AMTR are 2nd and 3rd highest grossing in Japam. MSTeam said that YJ would have interviews and overseas fan meetings in a Jul article, so the fan meeting was planned before. YJ is the person who shared her connection with a Japanese host to HB so that he could send the letter to Japanese fans.

YJ is a strong, successful and independent woman, a long time Chungmuro Queen and a new Hallyu Queen, so don't give too much credit to HB for everything she does just based on speculation without logic thinking. We can look at their behind the scenes and interviews to see their relationship dynamic.

I appologize if you think that way but i nevertheless think YJ a less of a woman i never said or indicate that.

I know she is capable,intelligent  and smart that can manage her own life and even HB acknowledge that .My POV is how they sychronize in every event.  Sorry If that is how you interpret it...

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 17
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:35 AM, Restless_Hearts said:

Quoting myself since Grocery posted an edit with BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE as bgm...

HB needs to sing that song to SYJ at their wedding!!! The lyric is so perfect for their love story...they first met at PIFAN and they didn't really talk to each other beside sitting side by side because let me guess....HB was nervous :D

What are the chances HB will be SYJ's special guest for the fan meeting and they will make the announcement that all of us have been waiting for at the fan meeting? (A girl can hope right :P)

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5

10 hours ago, positivevibes said:

Just looked up IMDb website, and found out the Cross story summary:

Mylar and his younger brother Castro come to a town to cross the border in search of a better life. The two travelers, full of hope, all too quickly realize that their journey leads them to an inescapable world full of doom. The enigmatic border is strictly enforced under the command of a guard, Guideon, who prohibits anyone from ever leaving. Castro doesn't make it alive past two weeks, but Mylar defies all odds and becomes the first to successfully cross the border. And he also becomes the first to come back - all for the love of a woman, Vera. Mylar must now devise a plan not only to set himself free, but all of his fellow citizens as well. But perhaps crossing the border is not the answer. Perhaps the key lies in altering the border and whatever it may represent.

I am soooo looking for it!! :wub:

Is it confirmed that she's doing that? I remember the article said she's considering it... is this the SK way of saying she's 100% doing it? 

• Like 3

@wap last update we got was she was positively reviewing it. Like it is a hint, she will most likely do it but anything can happen before March. She has had projects fall through, changes being made later.. Plus I am sure now it is more on the covid situation and potential filming schedule that will determine whether she officially does the project later

@Cream_Moki they can dance to that song and he can sing Henry's It's you haha

@NonKoreanMango that is fine lol. It will be a new era of the thread where we can hashtag confirmation of #BinJinMarried instead of #InGroceryWeTrust on our new thread haha

• Like 9
  • Love 3

On 8/18/2020 at 2:53 PM, bin-jin said:

Interesting... VAST will be taking legal action against a Korea publishing agency for allowing Japan to reprint Hyun Bin’s Marine Photobook without permission...complicated story between Marine Hyun Bin and Actor Hyun Bin 10years back...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1419824wpp/hyun-bins-agency-to-take-legal-action-against-publishing-photo-book-without-permission

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000686083

They should also take action on some BinJin fan accounts are selling BInJin merchandise, profiting from their images and the photographer's IP. 

In the US, even the celebrity/ies in the paparazzi picture can get sued by the paparazzi or the agency if they used the said picture even just in their own social media account.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 6

@mamipoppins maybe it is because it is not an official item that was produced by their consent back in the day. So things like merch related to them doesn't bug them as much. However yes I know what you mean. You can't exactly make merch and use pictures from another photographer without getting in trouble later especially from that photographer. It wouldn't exactly go back on his or her teams.. It would go on the photographer finding out and may have an issue with it.

• Insightful 4

:hotinhere2: Dog days of summer ...

Wondering if Smart is waiting on HB's return to re-unite Capt Ri/HB  with his Yoon Seri/SYJ ... Ms. Basas hasn't dropped any hints lately.  Was speculating before that the ad may have been shot in a green room setting already but since they were not signed up at the same time, it looks more likely that the ad still needs to be shot. Hopefully, around his birthday? ...

:Please:

@Peony22 , I vibe with your POV of BinJin's synchronicity of events. Of course, we're looking at everything about them through "delulu" rose-colored glasses ...:doggie:

... nothing wrong with that; carry on!

P.S.  Imagine their baby with her eye smiles & his dimples ...  :transforms:

• Like 13
  • Love 5

On 8/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, Intuition1 said:

'wow, I had a huge crush on her 15 years ago, and now here I am floored at how amazing she is. Why the heck it took me so long to realize she could be the one?' The thought of pursuing her might have excited him and at the same time terrified him.  For most of us it is scary to pursue someone, because we all fear rejection. But it is much more scary if the person you want to pursue is in your circle. You know you cannot avoid meeting this person and how uncomfortable it would be if they reject you. Moreover, he did not know whether she was in a relationship or not, since she was always so private. I can imagine the difficult task he went through to get close to her and tentatively ask her the important question of whether she is single or not. And as he bravely decided to court her, I wonder if he learned he was not the only one courting her. What if the competition was stiff, with equally handsome and successful men after her? Then, finally his dream came true.

Thank you @Intuition1.. I feel all the dot connected from all @ElectricHearts Binjin history that feed up my mind. 

Keep fantasized if it could be this insightful! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, wap said:

Is it confirmed that she's doing that? I remember the article said she's considering it... is this the SK way of saying she's 100% doing it? 

@wap The good thing is IMDb Pro is already listed this movie. We never know what's going on next. I will just wait patiently and everything will be clearer at the end of this year or early 2021. Just like what was happening in early 2019..  :)

• Like 5

Found additional crumbs recently!

1. Kakao Live Chat

Wasnt it interesting when Binnie picked up the fake dollar notes Jinnie had dropped, she didnt say thank you? If its your normal co-star friend, wont it be polite to thank them? But if its your bf or hubby... normally we forget to say thank you because we are already very closeeeeee right?

2. TN interviews and stage greetings....

There is an evolution of her outfits... from hot short black dress and balmain short dress at the beginning to.... what... White shirt and Beige pants...? a long dress...? Such a conservative Jinnie compared to her days where in Pirates.. her skirts were super mini...I believe conservative Binnie must have had a say

I also noticed her aura from 2018 is so different than years ago...

years ago she seemed very try hard... like short skirts.. thick makeup, sorry but her style and makeup in 2014 Pifan looked very tacky to me (in my opinion la, dont be offended ok!)

but in 2018... somehow her vibe seemed mature, relaxed, natural....somehow she had a transformation... inside of being relaxed, its like she let go of something, an image, of trying hard... and just went down to her core...

BAM!!!!

Mr Binnie came along then... i think the timing was amazing...

it takes a secure person to attract another secure person.... with so many pretty women throwing themselves at him... it takes a Jinnie who has gone through a revelation to attract him

this is why i ship them!

:7555_attack:

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

Found additional crumbs recently!

2. TN interviews and stage greetings....

There is an evolution of her outfits... from hot short black dress and balmain short dress at the beginning to.... what... White shirt and Beige pants...? a long dress...? Such a conservative Jinnie compared to her days where in Pirates.. her skirts were super mini...I believe conservative Binnie must have had a say

I also noticed her aura from 2018 is so different than years ago...

years ago she seemed very try hard... like short skirts.. thick makeup, sorry but her style and makeup in 2014 Pifan looked very tacky to me (in my opinion la, dont be offended ok!)

but in 2018... somehow her vibe seemed mature, relaxed, natural....somehow she had a transformation... inside of being relaxed, its like she let go of something, an image, of trying hard... and just went down to her core...

BAM!!!!

Mr Binnie came along then... i think the timing was amazing...

it takes a secure person to attract another secure person.... with so many pretty women throwing themselves at him... it takes a Jinnie who has gone through a revelation to attract him

this is why i ship them!

I noticed that, too. Though I don't want to think that she did it because HB told her. For a strong and independent woman like her, she must have done it on her own because she knows her boyfriend is more on the conservative side (one should check out the TN video where he obviously reminded her to cover her legs).

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mamipoppins said:

I noticed that, too. Though I don't want to think that she did it because HB told her. For a strong and independent woman like her, she must have done it on her own because she knows her boyfriend is more on the conservative side (one should check out the TN video where he obviously reminded her to cover her legs).

I have seen several comments that HB asked her to cover her legs. Do people really think somebody with HB’s personality could ask someone he doesn’t know very well (this is early stage TN promotion) to do this? I mean, if someone I didn’t know very well or should not have any say on how I dressed said this to me, I would hike my skirts even higher! :lol:

I thought perhaps HB asked her if she needed a blanket, and that is when SYJ used that piece of cloth attached to her dress to cover her legs to show she didn’t need a blanket. And I would hope that if she needed a blanket and if they couldn’t find one that HB would have offered his jacket as he is a gentleman.

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1