[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/17/2020 at 10:07 AM, loveintheair said:

Congratulations to Kang So Ra. I wish her a very happy married life!

And I am still here praying and waiting for big news from our beloved BinJin

https://starbiz.net/k-biz/k-drama/kang-sora-announces-to-get-married

So they usually mention their partner as a "friend'. Ehem, CLOSE FRIEND, ehemmmm!!!

On 8/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, TotoroSY said:

I think this wasn't posted here yet - Weekly Asahi is publishing an exclusive interview with SYJ :

This is an excerpt of the highlight in link above:

(using auto translate):

An exclusive interview with Song Ye Jin, the heroine of "Love's Emergency Landing
The Korean drama "Love's Emergency Landing" is gaining popularity in Japan and around the world. An interview with Song Ye Jin, who played the heroine who crash-landed in North Korea by paragliding. "I was able to get into the role thanks to Mr. Hyun Bin," he says of his co-star Hyun Bin, with whom he has a "theory of passionate love. Since they were unable to film in North Korea, they spoke freely about the secret stories of the filming, which took place overseas and in various parts of South Korea in search of a "proper place" to film.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Anyone can do a better translation? Original Japanese post here:

●「愛の不時着」のヒロイン ソン・イェジンに独占インタビュー
日本をはじめ世界で人気を集める韓国ドラマ「愛の不時着」。パラグライダーで北朝鮮に不時着したヒロインを演じたソン・イェジンにインタビュー。〝熱愛説〟もある共演のヒョンビンについては「ヒョンビンさんのおかげで役に入り込めた」と感謝の言葉を口にします。実際には北朝鮮では撮影できないため、「それらしい場所」を求めて海外や韓国各地で行われたという撮影の秘話などを、存分に語っていただきました。

I got the same translation. Yejin mentioning Hyunbin is ❤.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

On 8/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, QueenieBee said:

SYJ will be holding an online fan meeting on August 30th with Japanese fans. 

"Surprising special guests will also appear?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-dIEjJGN4/?igshid=tguu20kg919l

I hope this will be one of many especially internationally! I would love to see them reap many rewards from CLOY and of course, happiness!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

If he doesn't end up joining her, he is clearly watching lol. It would be 3pm Jordan time! Otherwise, why such a late fan meeting she is doing! It is 9pm

There is no reason for such a late fan meeting on a weekend/Sunday!

My thoughts exactly! And for this online fanmeet to be available only in Japan and the Middle East, waeyo???:heart3:

• Like 15
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 8/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, Cherie Cee said:

My thoughts exactly! And for this online fanmeet to be available only in Japan and the Middle East, waeyo???

Ohh my goshhh! Is it available in the US? I'd like to join I don't care about the language barrier (LoL)...

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

My thoughts exactly! And for this online fanmeet to be available only in Japan and the Middle East, waeyo???

There was an article couple of days ago, not sure how reliable, HB doing a fan meeting in Japan and may reunite w SYJ at fan meeting.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 4

59 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

There was an article couple of days ago, not sure how reliable, HB doing a fan meeting in Japan and may reunite w SYJ at fan meeting.

Saw that too. I hope to see them interact. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Official information from MSTeam, SYJ's coming fan meeting can only be watched in Japan via Line App.

However, some SYJ's international fans (including Chinese fans) have already bought the tickets and they will use VNP to switch to Japan to watch the fan meeting. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m new at posting/old at lurking, and wanted to share these with everyone.  

First is from Marie Claire magazine on 2020 Halloween costume trends:

https://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/a33573532/halloween-costume-trends-2020/

Yoon Se-Ri From Crash Landing on You

crash landing on you yoon se ri, song yejin

Netflix

If you haven't seen Crash Landing on You, please do yourself a favor and watch it this weekend. The show was one of South Korea's most popular series in 2020 and features two beautiful Hallyu stars—Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin—as the main characters/lovers. K-dramas are known for dressing their characters in expensive designer clothing, so you'll spot Son Ye-Jin's alter ego Yoon Se-Ri in pieces from the likes of Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Off-White, Chanel, and Gentle Monster. Grab your SO and have him dress as Captain Ri while you deck yourself out in exact pieces (or similar) items spotted on Se-Ri.

Patterned Prince of Wales Check Coat

Patterned Prince of Wales Check Coat
Miu Miufarfetch.com
$4,200.00

Karligraphy Patent Leather Crossbody Bag

Karligraphy Patent Leather Crossbody Bag
Fendisaksfifthavenue.com
$1,980.00
Spoiler

Oversized Cotton Poplin Wrap Shirt

Oversized Cotton Poplin Wrap Shirt
Gannisaksfifthavenue.com
$120.00

Second is the results of the King’s Choice poll of best kdrama couples:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118682/20200817/here-are-the-20-best-k-drama-couples-voted-by-netizens.htm

1. Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-Ri of "Crash Landing On You"
(Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin)

Spoiler

CLOY is about a North Korean soldier who falls in love with a South Korean heiress who accidentally "crash-landed" in a restricted area. The actors' chemistry on and off screen is well loved by viewers that rumo about them dating in real life still spurts out of nowhere!

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

It is also her first fan meeting in so long :lol: She hasn't done one since 2012/2013. Will they also do messages from "friends" at this virtual fan meeting? 

Not trying to give him credit for everything. However, why the sudden change in thought of wanting to do fan meetings? We all know he still does fan meetings lol. He said that he was planning on doing one online for Japan sometime after he was done Bargaining but then it hinted on late September. Shouldn't late September being done filming Bargaining be Sept 30.. Why is her fan meeting August 30 though.. That article then caused most of us to have confusion as we were all like why is he in Jordan filming that late into September though. Last we heard wasn't HJM suppose to be done by August.. I don't know I am still quite confused when Bargaining is suppose to be done filming too lol.. - especially since cases now in both SK and Jordan are increasing. 

Even mentioned during CLOY Press Con, she said she would do one in Taiwan if they would have her. We know how she loves Japan. She is also following her Japan fan club. I think one of the articles from her team hinted she got an offer for an upcoming interview - I think Japan was mentioned now I think about it lol..

:heart4:

@Cinderella #8 After watching Baeksang live, I think the language barrier was harder than I  realized :lol: I went through so much lack of sleep because of them lol

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 15

On 8/15/2020 at 4:28 PM, Intuition1 said:

Thank you for educating us in Korean. So, does na or ha mean the or something else. I didn't understand what they stand for.

"Ha" () doesn't mean anything alone, it could be a family name though? If you write it in hangul and/or use slang it could translate to laughing like how English speakers type out "LOL" in place of "hahaha" in text. The korean way would be an abbreviation of "하 하 하" to just "ㅎㅎㅎ" or even "ㅋㅋㅋ", which means the same thing basically. I'm also not sure its an accurate Romanization of whatever word/sound you heard because sometimes speakers don't enunciate the consonant or vowels well due to dialect or effort, however I definitely didn't hear "" in the original quoted video. "Na" means what I stated before, referring to ones self. Na = I/Me  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

So they usually mention their partner as a "friend'. Ehem, CLOSE FRIEND, ehemmmm!!!

I got the same translation. Yejin mentioning Hyunbin is ❤.

I got this translation from Papago, which I've found to be a better source for translations (I actually learned about it from this thread, but I can't recall anymore who shared it):

●The heroine of "Love's Emergency Landing" Exclusive interview with Song Yejin
"Love's Emergency Landing," a South Korean drama popular in Japan and around the world, interviewed Song Ye-jin, who played the heroine who made an emergency landing in North Korea as a paraglider. As for Hyun-bin, who co-starred in "Theory of Enthusiastic Love," he said, "Thanks to Hyun-bin, I was able to play the role."Since we cannot actually film in North Korea, they told us the secret stories of filming that took place overseas and around South Korea in search of a "likely place."

nonetheless, it is quite nice to see SYJ mention HB :hooray2:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

1. YJ's fan meeting in Japan with BYJ (April Snow)

2. YJ was voted as the most popular Korean actress in Japan while HB ranked #3 in most popular actor - Asahi. A Moment To Remember and April Snow are 2nd and 3rd highest grossing Korean movies of all time in Japan.

Jenny House's and Saselomo's CFs updates

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Wiggle 1

I think Bargaining will be done filming before September tbh. They seem to be filming entire days with no real break so it's possible they changed their initial plans to get the filming done earlier so they can come back because the second wave of covid is closing in everywhere. 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

The awkward feeling when some of us here suspected kang Sora for trying to get back with HB when the girl was dating someone else!:D

Says who? I have been in this forum longer enough on BinJin forum (only) never hop to different threads but I didn't see a post such as your comment. 

If anything, I think she handled herself well on the break up and has no ill will over it. I heard though that she was indeed dating after the break up.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

Says who? I have been in this forum longer enough on BinJin forum (only) never hop to different threads but I didn't see a post such as your comment. 

If anything, I think she handled herself well on the break up and has no ill will over it. I heard though that she was indeed dating after the break up.

There were some posts here and there around January-February no names were mentioned. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@Annie12 I think because she was in Switzerland around the same time as CLOY was being filmed but she clearly left with her mom before CLOY even started to actually film in Switzerland. I don't think anyone believed KSR wanted to go back to him or vice versa lol

Anyways happy for her!

Jinnie crash landed into his life while filming TN :lol:

giphy.gif

:heart4:

Then TN promo period began lol

giphy.gif

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2