[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Guys, there is new category from King Choice award, this time for 100 most attractive Asian celebrity. Currently Binnie at number 19 :cold_sweat:

I almost missed his name because they use his true name Kim Tae Pyung, not Hyun Bin. 

Binjin stan, let's vote & proved that our Binnie is the most attractive man alive!! 

:Furious:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

On 8/16/2020 at 9:42 AM, Channel20 said:

Guys, there is new category from King Choice award, this time for 100 most attractive Asian celebrity. Currently Binnie at number 19 :cold_sweat:

I almost missed his name because they use his true name Kim Tae Pyung, not Hyun Bin. 

Binjin stan, let's vote & proved that our Binnie is the most attractive man alive!!

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

Oh! I wonder why they didint use his screen name "Hyun Bin"? The mare fact that the poll is Most 100 Handsome Asean Celebs is the title. If they use the word Celebs, they must use their popular celebs name..hmm..let us vote then Kim Taepyung to the maximum level. He is currently in # 17..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Peony22, thanks for your insights re Korean actors' general behavior - that by openly acknowledging a relationship, it may hamper their chance of working together. This, being an int'l group, we are exposed to different cultures that require understanding of different behavior. This is why it Is so satisfying and stimulating when we can follow our favorite couple here in this forum and learn thru each other's thoughts and opinions. Meantime we will remain faithful, pray and wait for the announcement to come in good time. 

@lovelyz- what a write up of SYJ "perfect wife for HB" . It's so well researched and correlated, it should be  sent to Vast as a present. In fact there have been so many analyses and FMVs etc made by different people that I sometimes hope BInjin can view them too. maybe they do already?? certainly would make their day seeing the support and love we have for them. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I think it's both the need for privacy and a desire to work together again. If they confirm the relationship both will be taken away. A common project will never be possible again without people focusing on them so much that the project becomes secondary and the entire group of people involved in the project would also suffer from it. Lack of privacy would be a given because such two famous and talented people together will create lots of noise nonstop. The curiosity of the media and the need to know their every move will create some mess regardless of the usual politics in the country about celebrity, nobody can pretend such a couple isnt fascinating, they will find ways to spy on them. Press conferences for their movies will be taken over by questions about themselves etc... They both are veterans in the industry so they already know what would happen and they also have such passion for acting, they are not going to go into hiding or take less projects to focus on family life, they will continue to do both and find ways to balance which is not easy and many famous korean couples had to make a choice clearly and many chose to kinda distance themselves a bit from the public so they could focus on privacy and family life.

True in what you said about real life celebrity couples not wanting to confirm relationships to the public as it will affect their career. But in my opinion, HB and SYJ are at their point in their lives that their professional career is not their priority.  They both said that they want to marry and start a family before age 40. Well, that has now come. So I see them slowing down once they are married and focus on their life as husband and wife and parents. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi all!!! I'm a huge fan of CLOY and the RiRi couple. I see that the 6 months condolence period since the CLOY finale has just passed. Where has the time gone? I have rewatched it twice already. What is amazing is how many people all over the world are still discovering CLOY like this divashim person on insta below. So happy to see people still being charmed by these two :dontwanna:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7tMrCpwGS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I wonder if they throw those cakes. I heard there was an incident years ago where a Korean celebrity was sent poisoned food by fans. His mother ate the food and became seriously ill. For this reason, I do not think they would chance eating cakes or any foods as well as drinks. I would not if I were them. I think fans are better off giving non food gifts to the stars they like.

Actually they might not accept the cakes now either because of the covid/pandemic. Didn't they have to throw the rice they received away too? 

:lol:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

43 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Actually they might not accept the cakes now either because of the covid/pandemic. Didn't they have to throw the rice they received away too? 

Many cakes have recently been sent to YJ via MSTeam, without any problems. 

Rice banners in Jun: MSTeam replied via an email to YJ's international fan club that they would not receive big rice banners in Jun because there were no staffs at the office, so these rice banners were not sent to YJ but they sent wine, cakes and a fan book with messages from the fans.

P.3: More than 500 kg of rice (banners) were sent to YJ from worldwide fans during Cloy shooting.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I wonder if they throw those cakes. I heard there was an incident years ago where a Korean celebrity was sent poisoned food by fans. His mother ate the food and became seriously ill. For this reason, I do not think they would chance eating cakes or any foods as well as drinks. I would not if I were them. I think fans are better off giving non food gifts to the stars they like.

I think these groups of fans ask in advance what they can send to their office and get their approval before sending it. I read a fan account once where MSTeam said they cannot accept rice gifts, so to send something else instead.

I think the responsible groups of fans know to get the agency’s approval first, and this way MSTeam knows what’s coming in advance. I agree it’s irresponsible to receive any gifts anonymously and I hope MSTeam does not do that.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, slowpoked said:

I think these groups of fans ask in advance what they can send to their office and get their approval before sending it. I read a fan account once where MSTeam said they cannot accept rice gifts, so to send somethin

Stupid question - what are rice banners/gifts?  Are these like rice bags with greetings? What do the celebrities do with them?

• Like 1

I had to look up SK news as I saw something in regards to social distancing changes made in an article on soompi. I guess SK is in Level 2 of social distancing now as there was a recent spike in cases. 

In terms of Jinnie's potential upcoming projects, this could be also why she is waiting it out. 

Although we are still waiting on whatever that CF by the beach she did she filmed, SMART interview, SMART second CF.. if she did something work related when the fan got her signature on August 1 lol.. unknown lol. I mean she is quite good at doing stuff and no one spotting her too :lol:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2