[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, Samsam said:

It’s not for me too. Hahaha :hwaiting2: this is just so cute. Why did it have to be saved on Ye Jin’s playlist. :D

They had to post a new video of one of their talents. Way to go, MSTeam. :D 

I usually hit the LIKE button in YT but I seldom saved them in my playlist, really. HAHAHA. This is too cute. :highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

wait what? It was on there 6 days ago? LOL! It is my favorite one :P As it makes me wonder if that was what they enjoyed in Switzerland hahaa 

:eats2:

Also I think Peoples Asia has this wrong? Where did they find this info? lol

https://peopleasia.ph/pinoy-fans-vital-contribution-in-oppa-hyun-bins-quest-for-world-domination/

I have never read that other people were being considered for the role? Does anyone know? 

That is totally wrong. HAHAHAHA. Lee Seung Gi in that role is *head shake*, he's way too young for me for the role. I believe the writer really chose Hyunbin and Yejin to star on it, and that's why they can't admit the relationship after the LA rumor. Well, that's my opinion.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

Las otras opciones eran TAN TERRIBLES en lo que respecta a retratar al capitán RI 

No puedo imaginar a nadie más como capt Ri

Estoy muy agradecido con todos los otros héroes que dijeron que no 

Neither can I, the first one perhaps, but as Yejin says, Binnie is perfect for the role.  In addition, it was mere destiny, it was not one or two people who rejected, they were five❤:sipsboba:

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Waah, even I who searches Hyun Bin in YT won't get to see that video unless I scroll so hard and type in key words. That admin is such a huge fan! HAHAHA!!! Ehem, Jinnie, ehem.

wonder what else she was youtubing LOL! Clearly from that account :lol: She don't need to go anywhere else for content lol ;) 

6 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

That is totally wrong. HAHAHAHA. Lee Seung Gi in that role is *head shake*, he's way too young for me for the role. I believe the writer really chose Hyunbin and Yejin to star on it, and that's why they can't admit the relationship after the LA rumor. Well, that's my opinion.

SAME! I was like this doesn't sound correct at all. Why these actors of all people? Where did they find this info! hahaaa. Maybe they mixed it up with another role?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I do not know if anyone else has noticed it, the truth every morning and night I review binjin pages or google them to see if there are new articles and the truth lately I find many about the second season, it seems strange to me since all  we know that binnie is in Jordan and yejin in conversations about his movie in Hollywood, it hurts my heart in a certain part because the truth to me if I would have liked to have more than binjin in a second season:cries:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I have never read that other people were being considered for the role? Does anyone know? 

I read about this article too months back not from Peopleasia but somewhere I stumped accidently. and I didnt take screenshot.  lol.

Lee Seung Gi rejected Cloy and  picked Vagabond paired with Suzy for 2nd time, and JIS, JCW, PHJ have their reasons too not taking up the role.  

I cannot imagine JCW and PHJ played Cap Ri.  They look too soft and FAIR for the role.  LSG seem to fit  Cap Ri well besides HB.  LSG has that COOL MANLY look althou hes younger than YJ.  He was so shy when he meet YJ in Master House. hahaha he look cute when hes shy.

LSG ex gf is Yoona fm girls generation.

I was sad when I found out that HB was not in their choices.  Does that mean YJ got the script first and probably recommend HB since so many guys rejected the role.

yeap, pic was taken yesterday when they landed.  lol HB still in his under amour head to toe.  lol its belated crumbs

• Like 4

@bin-jin if it ends up being true, then this is a receipt that LA was a trip ;) not like we need more proof that it was lol. PHJ I could see as getting offered as he was on her other show, My Love From The Star. Also looks like NJM chose Stove League over CLOY if this is true too. 

@Ri Se Ri they wouldn't admit anyways since SYJ has never admitted to dating before lol. Plus more privacy for them. Why admit after potentially 2 months of dating or less. Who knows how long they were really dating for. HB knows what always happens when he admits a relationship too early. No need to do it now. 

• Like 8

@eLizza ok glad someone remembers this because this sounds wrong on so many levels :lol: Plus wasn't it said they only got the script parts for NK scenes in the episode. writer Park personally included stuff of HB and SYJ into the YSR and RJH timeline. That is one of the many reasons why they were in discussion for the script for so long (i assume lol). Plus they probably had to also plan the filming dates on their meaningful anniversary dates of TN/TN promo period/his birthday/her birthday/who knows what else LOL! Unless FATE really just magically worked all the filming locations dates to happen when they did LOL

:heart4:

@cloyfan it was posted on the HB thread recently LOL! plus Binnie is on the cover of People's Asia. You think they would write future posts with correct information haha. I didn't bother to fact check the other stuff they wrote. I just saw the CLOY part too and got confused. the person in HB thread also brought up the CLOY part

woops I should go to bed. It is 3:30AM! lol

(I edited the post. I will also write another update in HB thread about it. Myself and the other person who posted it believed it was wrong too)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@ElectricHearts

Vagabond was aired in Sept 2019 and LSG said they took abt 8mths to shoot this drama in Portugal & Morocco. So if he was been offered Cloy, the discussion may have started in late 2018.

Anyway who was the first actors they offered the role does not matter cuz in the end the role still crash landed on HB and no one fit Cap Ri better than him.   I will read ur comments in HB thread later

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

Vagabond was aired in Sept 2019 and LSG said they took abt 8mths to shoot this drama in Portugal $ Morocco. So if he was been offered Cloy, the discussion may have started in late 2018.

Anyway who was the first actors they offered the role does not matter cuz in the end the role still crash landed on HB and no one fit Cap Ri better than him. 

Nope Vagabond was entirely shot in 2018 and was initially slated for an early release towards the end of 2018..but it got pushed back many a times ..I think one time they announced to air it around April-May but it got postponed and finally the drama was broadcasted on September..I m saying this cause LSG is one of my bias and I was eagerly waiting for Vagabond to air soon but instead it got delayed many a times. I m just saying that i don't think LSG chose Vagabond over CLOY cause the timeline doesn't seem to fit perfectly.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

This is totally wrong..This reminded me of a YT video that I watched few months back claiming Binnie was not the first choice..I gave a long lecture in the comment section ..

It said that LSG auditioned for CLOY but later on chose Vagabond..Lol!! VAGABOND is a pre-produced drama which was shot in 2018.. but broadcasted in the later half of 2019.. CLOY casting was done during 2019 only ..Even the director had another ongoing drama in the first few months of 2019.. Also didn't the Director confirm in the presscon that he chose HB because he previously worked as a NK officer and had quite some experience with the different nkorean accent .Also HB coming from a special unit in military,who else could be a better option for Ri Jeong Hyuk.

As for Ji Chang, Wook he chose Melting Me Softly as his military comeback which aired before CLOY in it's slot.. Ji Chang Wook was discharged on 27 April 2019 whereas HB was already offered the role in March. So are u telling me that JCW was offered the role when he was in military..??:loolz:..

Jo Insung is missing from kdramaland for the last 6 years so I m not sure when he is coming back.. As for Nam Goong Min and Park Hae Jin although surely talented but I don't think they were that much popular back then as the other actors mentioned ,to be casted as leads in a Park Ji Eun drama whose last few dramas were full of star studded casts..

My point is I believe Hyun Bin was the first choice ..And if not there would have been legitimate articles from korean media given that CLOY was such a big hit..Take the example of DOTS.. SJK was not the first choice and his role was offered to many actors  including the likes of Hyun Bin, Kim Woo Bin etc.. if I m not wrong. However they all turned it down. 

These are just clickbaits.. Better not pay any attention to them.

Disclaimer: These were just my opinion though and I don't claim them as facts..It is upto you whether to believe in that article or not.

Exactly. They are clickbaits! Just like baseless rumors roaming around on earth. Hahaha :cries3:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1