[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

While people are all agog waiting for possible photos/videos of HB's arrival in Jordan, some people have been busy again looking at everything Bin had on at the airport. We all know he was wearing UnderArmour from head to toe, and people just about researched everything, including his bucket hat, and even his mask. I tell you it's crazy!

And so am I, just imagine how many times I have refreshed all my feeds just to get an update. With my luck it will come on my way driving home and I will find we are on page 1041 already! At the rate things are going, i am almost afraid on what we will get once DDay comes!

Its a Golfing bucket hat!!!

Surprise, its not UA!

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

guys.. how can i join to binjin club? i already requested but its not accepted yet.. i dont want to write everything down  as we are not only binjin shippers here.. so in  long time waiting period of binnie  i want to write all my thoughts to the secure place:)

i ll be appreciative if you help, thanks in advance.

may god help us and jinnie in the waiting period..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I saw the photos of bin at the airport and I can’t say enough of how handsome he looks especially so buff and tan :sparklyeyes: 

like what others in this forum said it does seem like he’s been working out consistently and maybe even more since he looks even more built in the airport photos... perhaps it’s for Bargaining and needing to buff up and all 

and I also read others’ thoughts on him seeming tanner than before like during baeksang and it definitely does seem like he might have gone golfing recently with a special someone :heart4:

anyways I hope binjin would be able to meet sometime in between even though it seems quite impossible :(( but I hope they keep in close contact since bin is going overseas and it’s just harder to keep in touch and all; and I hope bin stays healthy and safe too :heart1:

till the time the drought for us shippers end :happy2:

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

You click YJ green button 10times, then #2 pink button 5 times. Don’t need to log in twitter or FB. :D You can vote every hour. Initially I vote whenever I rmb, but I see the #2 votes, I started to vote every hour :phew:

Help!!!! I've used the link and also tried using it in different browsers. My clicks don't seem to be registering. Are you supposed to be able to see an immediate tally of your clicks? I've clicked on the green arrow in various areas of SYJ's information. Any additional pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Baylack said:

Help!!!! I've used the link and also tried using it in different browsers. My clicks don't seem to be registering. Are you supposed to be able to see an immediate tally of your clicks? I've clicked on the green arrow in various areas of SYJ's information. Any additional pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Umm I not very sure about this though. It works ok for me though. My clicks tallied immediately when I press the green arrow. You try refreshing? Or clear cache? Tech noob here :blink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Umm I not very sure about this though. It works ok for me though. My clicks tallied immediately when I press the green arrow. You try refreshing? Or clear cache? Tech noob here :blink:

Thanks for responding! I can tread water but I'm not a techie either :smile:.  I tried all the things you mentioned before making the initial post. I'll keep trying.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello again BINJIN Shippers. Just uploaded another FMV As BINJIN Shippers Dream. Mixed emotions, happy as HB would be able to give us a new movie to watch, sad leaving SK with someone he dearly loves, Video is a bit light and nostalgic but has some funny edits, but what can i do, this is my everyday dream until i am able to move on with this CLOYmania and Binjinism. Virtual Hugs to everyone. 

:bunnywar:

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

Awww, binsshi…I missed his going away party. He just looks fresh, well rested and content. I’m in awe of the superb soco skills of BinJins, probing everything he was wearing from head to toe even who’s inside his super tinted vehicle haha and even got a pic of him inside the plane faster than a speed of light. I appreciate all of your efforts as I don’t have that soco skill. I suck at fangirling comrades…mianhe.

@BJHope thank you for sharing your list I have been doing the same on my spare time while on soompi hiatus (you tube you tube you tube, net flix net flix Netflix) :blush:

Binnie is soo adorable at the airport, he did make me laugh when he did not know where to go after they checked his temp. I miss both of them especially our Jinnie! I truly adore his dedication to work. Such a hardworking guy…I’m sure he landed safe and sound and must on quarantine now.

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

20 hours ago, binyeji said:

@ElectricHearts   So I noticed in this video that his car kept waiting there, till he entered the Airport. 

So there was definitely someone from his family/ Jinnie inside as they would have liked to keep a watch on him till he enters the airport. ( We all do that with family/ loved ones). 

He couldn't turn back and wave at the car as it would have made it obvious. If it was family then don't think he had to be so cautious. So it must be Jinnie only. 

Yes someone was definitely inside the car and  it was 100% not the driver he was gesturing to...his face was looking at the 2nd/3rd row seat and who would gesture like that to a driver anyway? :D  I agree with you, if it was one of his family members, he would just wave to them without having to be so cautious....so I'm sure the one inside the car was a certain close friend who can't be disclose....YET 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1