[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

BINJIN and the Matchmaker 

@Walk Kindlyhe truly is!  He had the vision of our OTP and it was not even that of the predictable formula of a romantic drama but that of roles that are outside their respective comfort zones.  Thankfully, both of them took  to the challenge.  This is the BinJin narrative and Director Lee Jeong- Suk (is it my delulu mind but doesn't it sound too much like HB's character's name in CLOY?)is the architect who paved the way!  I hope he is aware of how grateful the BinJin nation is to him and what he  envisioned and pursued to do. 

I hope he, too, finds his ever after.:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, nqread said:

Is it me or Hyun bin arms are darker(tan line)? ;)

last minute golf session before the 3 days quarantine 

I’ll just let my mind wonder....

Oh yes, his arms are definitely much darker than before. Golf and maybe Bargaining filming too in Seoul. But I am sure lots of golf too with his "close friend"!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

so they are taking a red eye flight out. 

Good i guess they will be able to sleep and reach jordan around 10 in the morning.

love his outfit..shorts+ tights.. comfort much 

Officially a drought now! Unless Royal Film Commission of Jordan shares some shooting pics ( it's great publicity for them, especially given the world attention on HB now). Are u guys noticing!

And hoping for some interviews with Middle eastern reporters!! 

And Mama Jin will do some social media activity now. 

Ok Bye! 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Safe travels Binnie

(of course there are pictures! Navar had to post when they were flying out LOL! WHY did they do that lol). They even wrote early morning lol. It aint hard for paps to figure out what flight lol

@TotoroSY is it possible to get that tan from playing golf though? Is it that hot in SK to get that tanned? LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Ooooolala,  I love HB dark and bulky figure. Suit him well. whats up with the 'just went out from gym' look? Last min workout with his close friend?  Anyway,  he looks comfortable and hot even with that sporty look.  Good luck with your LDR and shooting Bin-shiil. Fighting! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

i know! how did he grow a mustache already lol

oh airport footage LOL! 

Ya how he grow his moustache!   loook so diff like a HOTTIE AHJUSSI:joy:  

did u see he is wearing short w tight and “under amor” fm HEAD to TOE!:joy:

BJ nation no need to sleep tonite cuz we wil be waiting for his arrival footage later lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Comparing with HJM's tan. I guess it is similar

@bin-jin I haven't processed everything yet LOL! I basically woke up to soo many airport stuff of him. I haven't even fully looked at everything :lol: Why is he wearing like that hahaa. Maybe the flight will be cold and later he will just wear those shorts LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3

46 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

he truly is!  He had the vision of our OTP and it was not even that of the predictable formula of a romantic drama but that of roles that are outside their respective comfort zones.  Thankfully, both of them took  to the challenge.  This is the BinJin narrative and Director Lee Jeong- Suk (is it my delulu mind but doesn't it sound too much like HB's character's name in CLOY?)is the architect who paved the way!  I hope he is aware of how grateful the BinJin nation is to him and what he  envisioned and pursued to do. 

I hope he, too, finds his ever after.

I remember someone on this forum had DM-ing him on his IG back then (you can found it at the backpage, if i found that, i will DMing for you), she said thank you has pairing BINJIN on his movie. I'm not really remember what exactly he replying, but i just remember he respond it posively.

wow.. you're right about the name.. Lee Jong Suk and Ri/Lee Jeong Hyuk sounds the same. He start thought about BINJIN since he was writing the scenario. Thats remind me at TN Media Premiere about he wish making film with them again.

i found this cute photo at the qoo. OP post it after watching TN stage greeting. Its amazing how people even has ship them since TN and seing their electrifying chemistry and interaction.

ma2wWQq.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, BJHope said:

The Jenny Likes spree: I don’t buy for one moment the idea that Jenny’s Likes are clickbait and business driven. She is obviously a successful business person in her own right (and since many BJ fans are interntional fans, we can’t do much for Jenny’s business in Korea no matter how many Likes she does), she’s a veteran in dealings with K-ent (thus fully aware of the consequences of her socmed interactions) AND is a longtime friend of SYJ . I don’t think she would be flippant about her friendship with SYJ, considering how much in the spotlight SYJ already is. For me, I am simply content to sit in my little corner giggling and playing Happy Feet with mine, relishing how Friend Jenny is thrilled for SYJ to be lovingly linked to HB. :smooches2:

I have been telling myself, “Pull yourself together. You’re not some naive, star struck teenager. You’re an adult, for heaven’s sake”. Yet, here I am feeling wobbly inside, struggling to find a coping mechanism for a possible upcoming BJ drought. With a shudder and a tremble, I drew up my BJ Survival Checklist for my own sanity:

1: Read (re-read) the first 300 pages of this thread, where the original sleuthing and analyses of evidence big and small were done by shippers who displayed the combined skills of private investigators, psychoanalysts and psychics. These form the CORE of this thread. Well worth the revisit.

2: Watch CLoY from Ep1 and re-experience the love journey that brought us here. Now that u have been in this thread and know more, some scenes will strike u differently. 

3: Savor the CLoY bts for all episodes - here’s a reference list

hbsyj-Kit1.jpg

4: Laugh along with BJ in the CLoY Youtube interviews - Couch Talk, Compliment Me, Mission Pong, DIY, CLoY TvN interviews and Netflix interviews.

5: Marvel the sweet flirtations of BJ in the TN promo era - Youtube, IG postings

6: Lie down, listen to soft jazz, close your eyes and recall all his gazes at her & her gazes at him.

7: Chuckle over the Metro Interview - the relaxed HB, the smile, eye squeeze, his thoughts of SYJ.

8: Gasp at the Tiktok interview. See the “Us” and the “We” sprinkled throughout like stardust.

9: Watch vid “5 BinJin Candies Last Baeksang That You Shouldn’t Miss” - Thank you to@GroceryShipper  for it. This is a persuasive rebuttal to HB supposedly “being cold”, when in fact it was all Gold! Here it is again:

10. Rejoice at Yeijinhand’s IG Likes of Baeksang BJ pics with couple captions. Just LOOK at this one below. It was written in Korean, so no way for SYJ not to understand its meaning! 

hbsyj-Kit2.jpg

Translation by celest1al:  The large words on the pic say:  “ Baeksang Art Awards, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin”. The caption says “Tell me it’s true that you’re dating” and yeijinhand clicked LIKE.:doggie:

Thank you @celest1al for your never-ending generosity to us shippers in translating stuff. We forget that you have a life and a day job and yet you make time for our incessant requests for translations! Hand to heart:heart:, thank you.

Shippers, if you haven’t seen/done all of the above, you have missed out on some big guns in a BJ shipper’s arsenal but it’s never too late to catch-up (there may even be more that other shippers can add to):).

If you have seen them, the drought is the best time to refresh it all by going through the Checklist diligently without rushing it, soaking it all in, morsel by morsel, letting the achingly sweet tenderness between BJ seep through each and every pore of your being and by the time you finish the Checklist.... HB will be back in SK in Jinnie’s arms.:ohboy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Another video of HB arriving at the airport. After he came out of the car, he kind of looked back and gestured to someone in the car. Oh my delulu is thinking if it is Jinnie in the car that he was looking and gesturing at. Lol.

:Megalol:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/159214951.html?weibo_id=4526009828800095

Also was he holding a gift? Is that his early birthday gift from a fan or something? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1