[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@binjinhappypill also it looks like she is saying something though as she is laughing/covering her face like she normally does. He probably heard her. We don't know what happened the entire time. Just the clips we were given and the extra stuff from fan cams doesn't exactly give us the full detail of what happened that night lol ^_^ Just the way she acted even at PIFAN says a lot haha. I know they are at a public event. Probably didn't want to cause too much speculation even back then lol. I am sure something else could have happened while he is talking to Kim Woo Bin. She is clearly in the middle. I really don't believe she just sat there and didn't say anything LOL

• LOL 8
  • Insightful 3

19 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also he swore while promoting Rampant? so he clearly swears lol.. when he is around guys lol

Thanks for posting the video of YJ talking about never seeing HB not getting angry. Oh, did HB swear in Rampant promo? I thot he was just doing it cuz he was asked by fans or something. Even Dir Lee (TN) said he never saw HB swear.

Forbes actually reported about Bargaining production team filming in Jordan! And seems the quarantine is 3 days in SK and 5 days in a hotel in Amman, Jordan. This means.....Binjin didn't get to spend this weekend together cuz HB would already be under quarantine now....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saramerican/2020/07/10/crew-for-korean-thriller-the-negotiations-arrives-in-jordan-a-booming-location-for-global-film-production/#7e001dda1853

• Like 7
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

@bin-jin i don't remember where it is at the moment LOL! I will try to find it. I know it was posted here not that long ago. It was a video that included the TN bit of the swearing comment and then it showed how he did it for Rampant? LOL! Although what I remember from that video, he had such troubles with the phone app. MC was helping him - that is why he accidentally swore LOL! The MC later asked him to swear. So he basically swears twice lol. Unless it wasn't rampant and I am mixing up his movies now LOL! Let me see if I can find where it is LOL

Also they really should stop posting stuff on SNS since he unfollowed that bijin account lol. No need to post confirmation of someone's instagram activity lol. just you know briefly mention or away from SNS lol

• Like 3

This is just me going delulu right now but if Jennyhouse update SYJ’s cf on the 13th I’m going to take it as a sign that they’re married :lol: since we have been waiting FOREVER for them to release new Ye Jin contents. And it sucks that Hyunbin is quarantining right now I was really hopping they would spend the last few days at home cuddling :crybaby:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

You can still self isolate from the person in the same house :lol: Just have to be in different rooms 

It says you can serve 3 of those days in your home country. It just needs to be 8 days of quarantine in general. It doesn't mean that is what they are doing lol. 

@bin-jin here it is 

I knew swearing was in the title lol. So it was an easy youtube search lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, September 22@binjin said:

Or we can either believe that these are all our reciepts as they have restrained themselves for so long and kept their mouths and fingers sealed till now , but after baeksang everybody around and including binjin is trying to hint for something big. It's happening at the same time oooh again coincidence. ( As for me , I chose to be on the receipt side )

And so with me. I take these as receipts. These are the people that read fora for their own personal indulgence  and  since having our OTP as client or boss, they are fans too so when they can contribute, they give hints so as not to violate any requirement of confidentiality.

There has to be an outlet for their expression and being like us, they give us hints.

Hopefully, in my "cross my finger state", the message is " be patient, it is COMING". :approves:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Rrreeeeeccceeeiiiippppttttttssssssss

and if i may add, these aren't just ordinary stares to a colleague. Its the kind that would make any girl "awwww" coz these are "he's totally into her" look! Dont fight me.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

I honestly couldn't make much out of this naver article apart from that SYJ is getting lots of overseas offers related to CFs etc..as well as interview requests are also piling up.. However she hasn't confirmed for her role in The Cross.

I just hope we get an interview from YJ someday..it would be nice to hear her views on CLOY reception as well as the love she is getting from fans all over the world..

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004748947

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binjinhappypill also it looks like she is saying something though as she is laughing/covering her face like she normally does. He probably heard her. We don't know what happened the entire time. Just the clips we were given and the extra stuff from fan cams doesn't exactly give us the full detail of what happened that night lol ^_^ Just the way she acted even at PIFAN says a lot haha. I know they are at a public event. Probably didn't want to cause too much speculation even back then lol. I am sure something else could have happened while he is talking to Kim Woo Bin. She is clearly in the middle. I really don't believe she just sat there and didn't say anything LOL

Exactly my thoughts, Hyun Bin was even pointing in front, why would he do that if he was not talking to Yejin? Was he talking to himself?  Lol! Not everything can be caught on-cam, the fact that Hyun Bin remembered meeting her on an Awards Night showed that he was aware of her presence, maybe just a little overwhelmed to be sitted beside her.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

Hi shippers, 

We have survived the drought after CLOY ended up to until the Baeksang awards nights, so I think we will be able to survive the next few months that the other half of Binjin is away and working hard for the future.:eats:

Let us enjoy the crumbs, no matter how small, that they (BJ) including their friends throw on our way.. :droolz:

By the time that we hear the good news, I think ill be looking like this :fatso: from all the sweet candies that we have received from these two since the TN era. :foodie2:

Fighting!!! :handsup:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2