[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Yep new photos of HB released today from HL Science. Look at him being so playful like a little boy. And the hair, the hair! I rewatched that video posted earlier by @TotoroSY of Binnie being shy about his mom giving his baby pictures ro the staff. Look at him covering his face and lean down, he is actually blushing. I am sorry but I just find him so adorable at any age! Am sure down the line he is still gonna be attractive at 47, 57 and even 67!

@Riritobinjin, so maybe there's gonna be a Husband vs Hyun Bin Club, you think? My husband has about given up on me on this and its only fair as he is also so taken with SYJ. He thinks HB and SYJ together is just perfection. So, it appears like he may not join this club.

@eLizza isn't it interesting how the Japanese are finding that CLOY even appeals to male audiences? CLOY has really leveled up the status of kdramas. And if Jinnie pushes through with a Hollywood project, what a feather to her cap!

Yesterday was Jinnie appreciation day, today it's Binnie's turn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

3 hours ago, ncly said:

Brace yourself with many new and great photos of HB from HLScience CF released by VAST. He looks so young and radiant in these photos <3

Credit: VAST and https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28741278&memberNo=32146648

Seriously, this man is just too gorgeous!! Look at that skin and hair!! And those side profile dimples! No wonder YJ said actresses will envy his good skin and hair. Boy has good genes.... his parents must be good looking too.

43 minutes ago, binjinhappypill said:

I almost had a heart attack this morning when I saw this...! 

Why are they all trolling us Binjin shippers?? That title..... Just Got Married....maybe it's a prophecy.....

19 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

OMG, so cute to hear Binnie teasing YJ in the TN commentary!! And she tried to avoid and pretend she didn't hear him LOL!! These two!!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, binjinhappypill said:

a5f0e4c1f5b4cb6a535f5cbac9e5cbb7.jpg

Same here!!! But then I checked online to see what Harper's Bazaar's June 2020 version looked like and researched by subject titles as well. It looks like it is a FM version. I know some magazines issue various covers to various areas, but, if you notice in the upper-left hand corner, it has June 2020 BINJIN_RIRI (as if to indicate this is the editor of the magazine). Definitely smacks of a shipper.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

looks like Binnie's drhair shampoo is doing something similar to what rebak did with Jinnie lol. Some sort of live promotion thing going down tomorrow here I am not sure what is actually happening lol

2 hours ago, binjinhappypill said:

I imagine the cover to be a lot different than just that :lol:^_^ Plus they would use a new photoshoot lol

• Like 3

Here's a longer version of the same 2007 HB Japan fan meet.  One interesting point is that the MC mention HB's mom told them that HB was a very shy boy and introvert. It's interesting how he took up acting since he is super shy from young, but I guess many introverts go into performance arts as it helps them express themselves (SYJ was the same)

• Like 4
  • Love 18

A video compilation of YJ speaking English, and also some other languages like Japanese, French and Mandarin. :D

I think YJ speaks English pretty well! She visits LA pretty often and have many friends there, so she must have been learning Eng for many years. Wonder if she shares the same Eng teacher as Binnie recently? Maybe the have lessons together LOL!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

You may not agree with me but my opinions.

I don't think HB is a strongly emotional man. He has a very soft heart (press conferences, interviews). However YJ is a strong woman, so their characteristics compliment each other well. Two strong personalities break many relationships as 2 partners may fight/ clash with each other very often. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Hello again BINJIN Shippers. Just uploaded another FMV entitled FEEL GOOD. Bench used  this statement Tshirt to launch HB endorsement of the product. (my delulu mind went berserk hihi as YJ feel good /good mood IG post sync with the endorsement, again launching date and press release were consecutive. V!@st and M/Steam collaboration i guess for bnch and the hollywood thingy. Video is dedicated to my mom and aunt celebrating their 80th birthday, a UF of BINJIN. (they have been followers of YJ since her Pocarri Comm. CD of Last Princess is their priceless gem. Song is Oldie but goodie, FEEL GOOD AS BINJIN wants to inject positivity esp to us Shippers. Enjoy the BOP music comrades, while we await for HB update. They might have leveled up their Ninja Powers as no sightings since July 1. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

@ElectricHearts  you are too good with your journalling and figuring out stuff about Binjin. 

Love reading your posts! They are like much needed shots in times like this!

Oh HB hasn't travelled yet! No wonder they are quiet now! 

Binjin spending some quality time together :byebye2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

@binyeji I stopped now though. I don't want to go too far in their past. It will hurt my brain as I will most likely not find the answers :lol: and I don't want to "die" if their fated love story really goes that far back. Then I will be more like please tell us :lol: or did you already tell us in CLOY :lol::wub: will we ever know? LOL

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Hope it doesn't get pushed anymore. Or I hope it works with HJM's promotion for his movie and work schedule for his upcoming TV show :lol: Maybe it changed because his movie release date got confirmed recently. Who knows lol

Bargaining's film schedule always gives me anxiety LOL! To know you should be filming something soon and then it gets delayed again :lol: sigh lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I don’t think plans were actually delayed - we just didn’t take the mandatory 14 day quarantine into consideration. They did stick to the original plan which had production crew heading out there in early July - so if you factor in the quarantine, it means they won’t actually be able to start doing their job (prepare the filming locations) until July 5 + 14 = July 19. Assuming it will take them at least another couple of weeks to prepare the locations, that puts us at early to mid-August as to when they can begin actual filming. Just the reality of filming amidst COVID.

ETA: Quarantine will be for 8 days and not 14 - which is good news!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 3