[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

g-flying BinJin shipper, who makes the serious but valid point that we should simply enjoy what is offered by CLoY itself and its bts (even in slo-mo), instead of fretting too much over discussion on those candies. 

Thank youuu chinguuuuuuu
*sending you virtual hugs! 

EcOHDr2UYAE1k3l?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

So it’s not like BinJin have to set aside a long period of time for them to get married before resuming their careers.

And here you go, Son ye jin biggest supporter, 

And she did nOt holding back.

These two admire And support each other work. 

EcNsN4wUMAIVi_2?format=jpg&name=large

@lovelyz we post the same thing, but I just leave it there in case we forgot that the one  who can talk about kids Is binjin not us. 

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4

Big congratulations to SYJ for the Holywood offer. She deserves world recognition for her talent.

SYJ is also considering a Korean movie which is planned for filming in the 2nd half of 2020 - She is Cow YeJin.

SYJ is trending on Naver there are many Korean media covering her Hollywood offer.

I think BinJin might have planned like this.

- Get married this year.

- Enjoy their honeymoon period after marriage before planning for babies.

It's better to have some newly wedded time after marriage instead of having babies immediately. Just my opinions. 

I respect and support whatever they choose to do. I will not demand and have no rights to demand what they should do. It's their private life.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I was so happy waking up to this news! So proud of SYJ! Not surprised either because she always did the opposite of what was expected of her many times in her career so i knew she was going to go to the next best thing and now it is Hollywood. Dont know much about this director, i'll have to go check his previous movies.

PS: I'm seeing some alarming sexist tones in some of these posts concerning this news. Can we not? we are in 2020 guys, not 1950. SMH.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

While I am truly happy Ye Jin has the opportunity to go to Hollywood but is it safe to go to USA to film with the current Covid 19 situation? It is quite bad in USA right? Unless all the filming will be done in South Korean....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enensmama said:

While I am truly happy Ye Jin has the opportunity to go to Hollywood but is it safe to go to USA to film with the current Covid 19 situation? It is quite bad in USA right? Unless all the filming will be done in South Korean....

From my point of view the info on covid19 from the US is not trustworthy..but most likely filming will not be permitted based on government mandates. The virus is being used politically. Once our presidential election is past things should open up. That is early november.

• Unamused 2

1 hour ago, binjinfighting said:

Hi, since jennyhousewedding is being flooded by comments from binjin fans, I emailed jennyhouse asking for the nature of their partnership with SYJ and what can we expect from their team up. Per Jennyhouse, SYJ will only promote rebak. This doesnt include jennyhousewedding. Many people, especially those on twitter, believe that syj is going to endorse jennyhousewedding. Well, here’s a clear and definitive answer that she wont be endorsing it anytime soon (at least not for now? :P )

link to the reply: https://imgur.com/a/NIk023h

it’s nice, though, that jennyhouse said that they are hoping for yejin’s happiness :)  

They also confirm here lol but why reply to wedding pics haha. Also why are people so impatient. It hasn't been that long 

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, enensmama said:

As far as I have heard filming will take place in SK. Also even if they have to shoot in  US..I think the situation due to COVID will improve by next year...It is still almost 8 months until March.

• Like 4