[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

One doesn't negate the other.

@wolfie26I agree work and marriage and motherhood I may add do not negate each other and it should not.  Most of the women on this  forum have successfully done all three.  It is more her biological clock ticking.  True there are alternatives (adoption, surrogacy for instance which many high profile women have done. But we are talking about

South Korea- a highly conservative and patriarchal society.  While I doubt HB will hinder her from achieving her career goals (I am sure he is a partner in all decisions).  I am just concerned how all this will fit into her timeline as far as  bearing a child.  

Hollywood is a different beast. You' re only as good as your last picture, it is a dog eat dog world. Once she is in, it is pressure on! 

I do have faith in our OTP.  We love them because we see a relationship that we all believe in and whatever choices they make will hopefully strengthen their relationship even more!

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

this is the part that I’m concerned about. If she’s filming in March next year AND thinking about filming some time later this year...when exactly are they going to get married?? :dissapointed_relieved: but also :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Kinda ridiculous that people are worrying about their future wedding and children when they haven't even come out with a confirmation on their relationship. Why not just support them in their endeavors while we wait? It could literally take years (or it may never happen if god forbid they aren't together). Most of us became fans of them because of their performances in the first place.   

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

if this time line is accurate,

I always write a possible date if its not accurate or not write it at all. Cross check on Artist page forum, at Drama and Film timeline wether its on Wikipedia, Soompi, a news release for confirming.

July Schedule still on progress to find the detail, Thanks @ElectricHearts for the july input, will cross check it right away.

@CartPusherInLA, regarding about Maldive, you could find the discussion at page 260. @cloyfan found that possibility date that time.

I just could help with this 2019 timeline. The possibility date they're going to maldive maybe earlier before HB attend his stylist wedding.

5th Jan 2019                       SYJ at Bangkok for Manyo CF

6th Jan 2019                       SYJ at Bangkok for Manyo CF

9/10th Jan 2019                sighting of them playing golf at LA and eating with SYJ parents at k-town

20th Jan 2019                     Memories at the Alhambra last episode

20th Jan 2019                     The possibility date they doing a grocery at 5PM around LA times

21th Jan 2019                     HB & YJ found doing a grocery shopping at LA

24th Jan 2019                     HB back to South Korea

14th March 2019               HB Mediheal Fansign

18th March 2019               HB at ‘Money’ VIP movie premiere

3th April 2019                    HB & YJ In talk for CLOY (Source: Allkpop)

7th April 2019                     SYJ attend her friends Lee Jung Hyun Weddings

8th April 2019                     TN DVD available to preorder on yesasia

13th April 2019                  HB Seoul Fan Meetings

19th April 2019                  HB at Incheon for Taiwan Fans meeting

20th Apr 2019                    HB Taiwan Fan Meetings

22th Apr 2019                    HB & YJ attend L & P cosmetic 10th Anniversary

1th May 2019                     HB attend 55th Baeksang Awards

10th May 2019                   HB arrived in HK for Fan Meeting

11th May 2019                   HB Hong Kong Fan Meeting

22th May 2019                   HB & YJ confirm for CLOY

8th June 2019                    SYJ Ganeshi Fansign event (start showing her tanned arms)

7th Jul 2019                         HB attend His Stylist Wedding

8th Jul 2019                         LJH started post her maldive Honey moon (Based on IG post)

11th Jul 2019                      LJH back home for Movie shooting (Based on IG post)

25th Jul 2019                      HB at Incheon for Watson HWB awards 2019

26th Jul 2019                      HB receive awards at Watson HWB 2019

31th Jul 2019                      CLOY Script reading

1th Aug 2019                      HB CF filming 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

On July 6, Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team Entertainment responded to the reports that the actress was set to star in the new film. Although hinting that it was almost a certainty that she would be starring in the movie, the agency was cautious with its words as it stated, “Son Ye Jin is in talks for the movie ‘Cross,’ and the outlook is favorable. Unless there are any huge changes, she’ll be going through with it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411108wpp/son-ye-jin-reportedly-set-to-make-hollywood-debut-in-new-film-opposite-sam-worthington

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

This is the scenario I'm spinning in my delulu mind:

They're already married/registered or Bargaining finishes filming and we get wedding announcement (not sure if any promotions are happening during COVID). Maybe around late September/October? They enjoy a good 4-5 months of blissful newlywed life then start working again.

:approves:      Yep!!!! :heart:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

This is the scenario I'm spinning in my delulu mind:

They're already married/registered or Bargaining finishes filming and we get wedding announcement (not sure if any promotions are happening during COVID). Maybe around late September/October? They enjoy a good 4-5 months of blissful newlywed life then start working again.  :heart:

They won't need to do promotions though this year lol. I am not sure if they will need to attend the Seoul Drama Awards in September. We shall see. Since who knows when Bargaining will officially come out next year. Maybe let's say it will come out in the fall of next year. He does his fan meetings while Jinnie is working. Maybe they change their vacation plans from not being a usual summer vacation ^_^ I am sure it will work out. They clearly talked about it. Why wouldn't he not want her to make a big hollywood debut especially after cloy success they had! 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Certainly liking your scenario!

But at this point, I would be overjoyed if SYJ does not even update her IG, but finally drops a Christmas photo of her and HB, playing in the snow, sharing a meal together, cozying to each other by the fireplace, absolutely anything! I truly am dreaming out this!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Very excited to hear about Yejin considering a role in a hollywood movie... although based on the reports nothing is confirmed yet, but the way it is reported seems like its very positive and close to being a confirmed deal... its about time she spread her wings to hollywood... :hwaiting2:

• Like 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ednamode101 said:

Soon enough, Captain Ri, soon enough.

This Hollywood reference is a bit more funny now. Knowing they both had hollywood offers early in their careers which they both turned down. Now they get international success and Hollywood offers again ;) LA grocery and golfing 2.0 to come :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

So apparently this movie has been in the works for over 10 years. I found an article with concept art and the original casting from 2009 (was set to star Orlando Bloom and Olga Kurylenko, fomer Bond girl). It provides more info on the story but I'm sure the script has since been tweaked. 

https://www.slashfilm.com/concept-art-for-the-cross-gattaca-helmer-andrew-niccols-next-film/

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3