[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I'm so happy for YJ unnie, I also like Sam Worthington and his movie choices. I haven't seen any films directed by Andrew Niccol but based on his Wikipedia profile, he made good films tackling different issues, though he's into fictional setting? Do you think this will be an all-English film?

Andrew Niccol's best work is (and will always be)  The Truman Show, be it as a writer or director. His main genre is futuristic sci-fi, which sounds like this movie has elements of it. Some of his other popular works are Gattaca (Ethan Hawke/Uma Thurman), S1m0ne (Al Pacino) and In Time (Justin Timberlake). All those movies are heavy on sci-fi. 

He has worked on both mainstream and indie projects in Hollywood.

• Like 9
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why would it be out of the picture? It can still happen this year ;)

:heart4:

Really. And how do we even know that they are not already married? We don’t know zip.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

That earlier news article about her looking into projects in Hollywood indeed turned out to be true!!!

@slowpoked
Great news!  Waiting for it to be reported in Variety and Hollywood Reporter and which studio is backing it up,  Right now, Hollywood is quiet because of the pandemic. Sam Worthington is Hollywood ALister and she SYJ is the biggest Korean star.  This will not be a small budget film.

I am sure she is in talks about having representation in Hollywood.  (I am sure the big agencies UTA, Endeavor CAA are clamoring to get her.

I am sure HB is proud of her as we are!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 minute ago, ElectricHearts said:

I have only seen his movie The Host - that was sci fic/action/romance

Ack!! You have GOT TO SEE The Truman Show. He didn't direct it but he was the writer. 

I also liked Gattaca, even though it was not received well in the US. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, EdelweissTX said:

Exactly i dont think marriage is out of the picture as a lot can happen between now and March 2021. She doesn’t have to retire to get married to her prince HB. 
She’s so deserved this opportunity.

YES plus they both support each other in their careers! Getting married wouldn't limit them of those options ^_^

Just now, slowpoked said:

Ack!! You have GOT TO SEE The Truman Show. He didn't direct it but he was the writer. 

I also liked Gattaca, even though it was not received well in the US. 

i know I am bad LOL! As a Canadian.. as Jim Carrey is in it 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why would it be out of the picture? It can still happen this year ;)

:heart4:

Hahaha i know, SoRRY ALL. In fact i want to  edit but no time since rushing to catch for the train. Now am on the train so has time to checked:kiss_wink:

I wanted to say they can proceed for marriage anytime but for having a baby is out of the picture

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Awesome news for SYJ!  Really exciting to know I can watch one of her films in theaters here in North America at some point :)

I really like Sam Worthington. I keep wondering when the Avatar sequel(s) will finally be released because that has kept him pretty busy. Are they even done filming? James Cameron is known to take forever to finish his films. 

Great to finally have some news! :Woah:

Only posting this gif because I think Chris Pratt can sometimes resemble Sam Worthington :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

There were a few updates:

4 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

I wanted to say they can proceed for marriage anytime but for having a baby is out of the picture

You don't have to have a baby at age 40 lol. Choi Ji woo (who had her cameo on CLOY) recently gave birth to her first child and she is 45 years old!! Age doesn't matter in the end. Plus in reality she is 39 next year but yes she is 40 years old next year if you go by Korean age. 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Thank you for sharing this. 

Glad that she will achieve something outside korea. More power to her. And may the Lord bless her even more than we can imagine.:heart4:

So marriage be out of the picture for now. We just keep praying and hoping that one day she will consider this wonderful thoughts together with her love of her life. Hope both are doing great. 

Shippers we all be proud for the other half. Nxt year she will be busy and perhaps the handsome HB will take turn to take care of her :wub:. Again keep your prayers up for them and never give up. 

Life is full of surprises..

Sometimes you don't need to plan, Sometimes we just need to breath, trust and let go and see what happens next.. QUE SERA SERA

Yes never give up.. continue our love and support to BinJin and who knows one day ( soon hopefully) this ship will finally dock.:heartxoxo:

• Like 17
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I feel like she has already plans for the remaining months of this year :wub:

I'm so happy for YJ unnie, I also like Sam Worthington and his movie choices. I haven't seen any films directed by Andrew Niccol but based on his Wikipedia profile, he made good films tackling different issues, though he's into fictional setting? Do you think this will be an all-English film?

For sure its an english film since the main producer is from the west but there might be a korean sub or aside from korean to cater for non-english viewers. 

And i guess at this moment of her quietness, she is spending more time polishing her english language skills. Cannot wait for next year yah!!!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1