[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

From now on whenever I see HB endorse something, then I will think about this article!!

woweeeeeeeeeeeee :kaching1:

I will attached the article here: 

EcI4LbmUYAAUb5Z?format=jpg&name=medium

Disclaimer : no source for the article, so don’t blame me if this turn out a false info. 

Peace out!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

We miss our BINJIN... :sparklyeyes:

OMG! Whoever made this, hands down to you! This must've taken hours to make and I can tell you that it's worth it. So beautifully made! It was so smooth and the color grading + transitions were pretty on point! I'm falling in love with BinJin all over again after seeing that.:please:When I watch fan edit vids, I somehow muster up the reasons on why I'm not wasting my time in shipping and adoring such wonderful and talented people! Plus the music too ugh destiny is indeed playing games. You should all check out an intagram-posted fanfiction by @/callmebymyrealname on instagram about weaving binjin's timeline of destiny. That was truly brilliant and I was insanely taken aback by how realistically close it is to what's truly happening!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The Binjin drought is real....though it's only a few days ago that we got some new candies courtesy of jennyhouse. Here are some old but gold pictures of Binjin at TN promo - this is the day where they were especially touchy-feely, HB waited for YJ before she boarded the bus. It's also the day YJ posted their selfie with the Heart sign. :wub:

f7dc2660627156cb4dfc42b6a0ac09d8.jpg

@Choisamsook  Binnie is a rich man!!! Wish there is a link to that article so we can verify the data. He was paid around USD83,500-90,000 for MOTA (if I recall correctly), so I bet he got above USD100k for CLOY.

@lovelyz  Awww, that was a nice find! Haven't seen this video before. Binjin was really lost in their own world there while the director was busy talking....

8 hours ago, bin-jin said:

I always see a smiley Binnie, never seen him in this situation before...this hurts sooo much...

OUCH!! That looks really painful! HB has endured a lot of pain without complaining before, so this must have really really hurt! Wonder which film or drama this was from? From the clothes (pretty colorful) and his hairstyle (long and spiky), it might have been from his earlier dramas like Spinkick for example.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:33 PM, asclearasday said:

First the trio introduced themselves.After that,she asked the director”it has been a long time,how have you been?”.The odd thing is that she did not ask how HB had been.Normally if they were just colleague and had not seen each other for long time they would greet each other and ask about the other person’s current situation.My assumption is that they’d seen each other from time to time so that is why they did not feel the need to catch up.(And the DVD commentary was definitely done after the promo :))

Thanks a lot for this insight! That was a great find! It does seem like Binjin has kept in contact after TN filming. :D 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

In my understanding, we all should be respectful and not invading that amount of privacy . People speculate based on their perception and understanding. It doesn’t mean their thought process should be taken as valid and true . We have discussed this matter in previous pages. 

There is nothing to back up that he went to see his friend on set - it’s been more than 15 years . It’s better to speculate from the NT promo era because this is where the ship started by evidence  instead of making wild speculations on circumstantial speculations at best . 

Also can we not sexualize their interactions to that level it’s intrusive and makes some if not a lot of people uncomfortable- unless you referring to a fictional character then the story is different  ? They are actors who act . And in that moment they acted. Their kisses are chaste at best but the drought has made people bring up all sort of uncomfortable posts and tweets . Can we take a step back ? 

I can’t be the only one feeling uncomfortable with discussions like these ? Especially in the main thread ? Sorry but it’s aesthetically and moral wise unpleasant. 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

HB's shy reaction when being asked about SYJ 16 years ago. 

SYJ said in an interview from 2005 (April Snow movie promotion) that "I chose not to date a person I actually liked in the past".

So the theory that HB was trying to set up a date with SYJ and visited the set of AMTR 3x in 2003 - 2004 is possible. (a Twitter account saw news that HB visited AMTR set 3 times in an old forum).

This seems like a wonderful start to a fanfiction - which apparently also includes the assumption they are already married.

I can almost buy into the rejected dates since it's a cute thought, but 16 additional years of connecting the dots is a bit of a headache for me. If this is how destiny works in people's minds, keep theorizing away. I'll hold onto 2017 onward.

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Their kisses are chaste at best but the drought has made people bring up all sort of uncomfortable posts and tweets . Can we take a step back ? 

Actually, i was worried about the new zoom in Swistzerland kiss scene that showing a T-action since it post yesterday on IG and tweeter. Even its look 'safe' as international fans point of view, knet could had a different point of view since t-action seems rare on kdrama history kiss scene.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Yet another CLOY news from Japan, this time by Japan Times which is the oldest and biggest english paper in Japan.

One very interesting point about this article is that CLOY was only the next Kdrama that received domestic media attention after Winter Sonata. Though some other dramas and K-culture was popular in Japan, but the media typically under report them to protect  Japanese pop culture. But even the domestic media could not resist reporting about CLOY  because the impact was that big!! GREAT NEWS FOR CLOY!!

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/07/04/national/media-national/crash-landing-on-you-netflix/

Reveal hidden contents

Korean drama successfully crash lands on a Jap

• Awesome 1

5 hours ago, vous êtes belle said:

I wonder if he constantly tries to look dependable for that special one :happy2:

I noticed bench has a lot of polo t shirts. I was browsing their website to see what they sell :lol:

@Elle R lol same! That is why if I have to believe anything, it is that JWS wanted them to at least be friends. Otherwise, I am not going to go that far back into their past and try to understand if there could be something more back then which I assume there most likely wasn't seeing what they were doing with their careers and his first known public girlfriend in 2007 which he may have actually been dating since 2006 LOL! People need to remember he had to go into military. If he had known SYJ sooner and a different scenario happened back then, I don't know if their relationship would last because you know the guy has to go to military. It is all about the right time ;) So let's stick with our 2017 and onward evidence for our sane brains lol. Yes we can go back to 2014 PIFAN at least lol and it being pretty clear looking back now that is when director Lee had started writing TN then. So if anything when they first got the script for the movie, they both may have already been told that they were his main choice to be in his movie and he wanted no one else LOL! I assume they were given the script earlier in 2017 and it all came down to trying to fit TN into their busy working schedule. We will never really know when either because the articles all came out a month before filming and they didn't really give us more details on this matter during TN promo period :lol: They were both booked with lots of other confirmed projects that year. If anything, it really came down to trying to fit TN into both of their work schedules. I am glad it worked out in the end. Boy they were busy post TN filming leading up to TN promo period.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, charray said:

If this reaches sns and Knetz, they may call into question the professionalism of HB in mixing personal matters with work, just like the handholding under the table incident.

thats really my big concern.. sometimes the pattern look the same as holding hand under the table case. drough and missing them could be scare sometimes.. other fans outside this forum, without someone who remind each other to ship responsible tend to dig more evidence.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

As i read and watch those past interviews of BINJIN (separately or together) , whether an audio or visual, it always bring smile to my eyes. IDK why but it doesn't bother me much if the discussion is deliberately  over and over as it makes my heart flutters ..Dissecting details is fine for me as long as the main point is about BINJIN  and  how these personalities collaborated together until the TWO became ONE. Like from the era of AMTR to Cameo in SEGA, to the PIFAN , THE NEGOTIATION to CLOY is a very fascinating topic as we try to merge the connections and developments of their mutuality from just COLLEUGES to FRIENDS to CLOSED FRIENDS to LOVERS.
(they are lovers obviously) :heart:

About that Fanney  features in twitter,  I don't find its wrong to bring it out here since the details are purely about BINJIN.. The  point is we need to analyze and recognize the legitimacy of that tweet and it is not a nonsensical discussion.. Still the topic is about the two and it correlates to the purpose of this thread.:heart2:

Atleast, we are not talking here about the trees, the animals, the mountains, the sportswear as what was mentioned here previously by one of co-shippers..

GOOD DAY AND KEEP COVID FREE..

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

Hyun Bin is definitely earning more than that. Vast will never disclose real numbers because HB is a humble person and wont get involved in these industry games. Since SG he was a top drama paid actor. Then came his successful movies like Confidential assignement, Swindlers, back to back successful movies so that meant his value went up even more earning him more money when he does dramas because movies determine true value of actors in entertainment business. SYJ is paid very well too because she has been well established as a top movie actress first. Getting both HB and SYJ as leads for CLOY was a big gamble for the production company because they cost a LOT and look how well that turned out, CLOY has become the most internationally viewed drama this year. A real success for the production company i must say. Another fact that will  earn them even bigger salaries for their next projects.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 1

On 7/4/2020 at 8:53 AM, Walk Kindly said:

18-22 Jun 2018                   Memories of the Alhambra filming in Barcelona

July??? Empty?

Happy Sunday to All!  @Walk Kindly @ElectricHearts @Elle R if this time line is accurate, then there was really plenty of time for that "romantic" camera to be put to good use in Europe.  SYJ yacht photo and South of France postings are dated 26 June and these are all solo shots.  Two of the captions have a double heart emoji.  Food on her plate (much as she likes to eat looks a lot for one person).  I know this may already have been addressed on here and may be pure speculation, but please give me a break... There is a drought going on and let us face it, we all can go by @RiRiGaGa's mathematical theories and indulge ourselves.  As @Cherie Ceesaid we can dream, can we.   

Also regarding Maldives -if it happened (wink wink) was in 2019.

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

@CartPusherInLA @Walk Kindly he was definitely doing MOTA sometime in July. It is unknown what day he had to resume MOTA in Seoul after he wrapped up in Spain on June 24. I couldn't find any food trucks when I looked at some HB accounts on instagram. Even the MOTA show thread on here, there were more sightings of PSH while filming in Seoul/her food trucks than HB's. Otherwise, there were lack of sightings in general once it got to Seoul filming. Someone got an autograph of both PSH and HB on July 15/16  lol.They were spotted filming then

That is as far early as I know they were filming again in Seoul but they could have filmed earlier. Hard to find details now haha. I just know he flew out on August 12 to Hungray/Slovenia ^_^ On SYJ agency schedule, it just says she has photoshoot and Be With You audio recording on July 17 and 18. So we know she is back in Seoul before then too. Plus her stylist team dinner picture/her good night instagram post on July 20/21st time. I think there was mentioned here recently that it looks like she posted stuff from her trip then days after. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

emotional everytime I listen to this music , it really hit me deep into my heart. I love Binjin couple soo damn much. 

Wow.. Where was this music composed and recorded d? Korea or abroad? It's so fantastic to see the musicians including international ones working on this. 

Also is the music composed and recorded after the scenes are shot and edited? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

he was definitely doing MOTA sometime in July.

@ElectricHeartscan you just indulge and say there was still the last week of June to enjoy the "romantic" camera on the yacht with his beautiful subject?  You know... "One Day in June..."

@Channel20 maybe I should take your advice and listen to that soothing music!:wut:Delulu mind is going bonkers!  As nice as the Bench ad is (did anyone notice the masking tape on the wall, couldn't they at least edit the photo)- it is sooo yesterday!

• LOL 9