Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Cheap Cheonlima Mart/Pegasus Market, 쌉니다, 천리마마트

The first half was normal then it got funny then mission impossible, sadly not as funny as the first 4, I used to laugh loud and clap today just big smile, say hello to F4

4Ixrt7R.png

• Like 3

On 10/19/2019 at 2:42 PM, howa said:

The first half was normal then it got funny then mission impossible, sadly not as funny as the first 4, I used to laugh loud and clap today just big smile, say hello to F4

yea I felt the same. the episode wasn't as entertaining as the first 4 but I did like the little speech that the noodles guy gave manager jung. he needed someone to tell him that it was fine that he was demoted and not that big a deal as stuff happens. the trick is to keep moving.

• Like 2

What was after this was so funny, he spoke so fast if he checked out the competition before opening his mouth he wouldn't have had embarrassed himself.

ywJVtU6.png

He was totally right seeing how easy for anyone to tell people to kill themselves and to die it should be easy for their target to fight back and gives them a taste of their on medicine, who made it OK for you to bully and when you get a response you go on crying. I read something yesterday where people were telling an idol that he should have died and not Sully and other horrible things, moving from one to another instead of learning the consequences of their words.

bKeHNl9.png

I love how the manger is coming around for them but it is funny how everyone who works with him know where he goes shopping, this one guy who you want to punch on the face and make him bold. I really want to know what he said to him to make him get scared?

F8AZTfv.png

The dance was cute but the next one was was apically inappropriate :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

cp0KiwL.png

The answer is to make his company goes into ruin and bankrupted :joy:, he is so persistence in that plan for sure. Seeing manager Moon angry for the first time when his company is doing well is funny, The episode felt short.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 10/27/2019 at 10:49 AM, howa said:

The dance was cute but the next one was was apically inappropriate :joy:

That was almost a re-enactment of Irene Cara's MTV, 'What a Feeling' from Flashdance. I think I watched it a hundred times when i was a  kid.....that's how i remember the choreography.

The drama is ready a parody of some sorts and a tease to our consumerism culture. i laughed my head off once a week. Except for the very raw editing skills, I love the sub-plots. Did they manage to sell the ramen???

Why is this thread so quiet? 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Did they manage to sell the ramen???

They never brought it up.

13 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Why is this thread so quiet? 

It beats me.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, kaftanbatikcantik said:

i am dying to know about the mother..is she alive or what???

After seeing the latest episode, you will know the answer. It was really a plot twist.  

• Like 1

It always felt weird the distance between him and his mom in space, how super supportive and sweet she was unlike Kdrama mother who complain a lot, from episode 7 it felt something wrong, the conversation between him and his mom is always the same.  That was sad

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, kaftanbatikcantik said:

i am dying to know about the mother..is she alive or what???

How did you know something is amiss with the mum?

The last scene makes me hope he will end up with his colleague. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 6:30 PM, howa said:

It always felt weird the distance between him and his mom in space, how super supportive and sweet she was unlike Kdrama mother who complain a lot, from episode 7 it felt something wrong, the conversation between him and his mom is always the same.  That was sad

Mother is always kind and caring. Just like when you are thinking of your mother too.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:24 PM, At the dawn said:

Mother is always kind and caring. Just like when you are thinking of your mother too.

Yes they are, but his mother on another level of K-drama on niceness.

-When Moon broke Jung.

-When the King lost to the Chief.

-When Park went back to Kwon.

The highlight of the episode was that ghost story it was sweet and heartwarming :bawling:.  Was that the Silence of the Lambs reference ?

yup, it's silence of the lambs parody......but i cannot catch the joke about him being sent to HQ.

I like the 5G CGI effect.....so funny. By now, all of us know the Ppaya tribe language:blush: waktu waktu satu satu

• Like 1

Didn't she say her internship was over why is she back, she was a pointless addition to the episode :confused:. Only two more episode and we will miss this show.