[Short Drama 2019] Everything and Nothing / The Condition of 17 Years Old, 17세의 조건

0ly40

SBS Drama

Everything and Nothing / The Condition of 17 years old

everything_and_nothing.png

Original title:   17세의 조건

Network: SBS

Episodes: 2

Genre: Romance, drmama

Airdate: Aug 5 & 6, 2019

Airtime: 

Story:

It revolves around the pain and growth of youth who are 17 years old.

Cast: 

Park Si Eun

Yoon Chan Young

source: mydramalist

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

teaser

OST

My favorite Yoon Chan Young plus Park Si Eun.. Well I always say. Yoon Chan Young, Nam Da Reum, Park Si Eun, Seo Young Joo, Kim Hyun Soo. Next stars of kdrama. with good acting to  too.  Thanks for the thread even if it's only two episodes. I'm going to watch.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Short Drama 2019] Everything and Nothing / The Condition of 17 Years Old, 17세의 조건 - Premieres on August 5th

Watch: Park Si Eun And Yoon Chan Young Stick Together Through Hardships In âEverything And Nothingâ Teaser

Watch: Park Si Eun And Yoon Chan Young Stick Together Through Hardships In “Everything And Nothing” Teaser

by L. Kim (soompi)

Upcoming SBS drama “Everything and Nothing” has released a new poster and a teaser!

The drama revolves around the pain and growth of youth who are 17 years old. Park Si Eun will take the role of Ahn Seo Yeon, a girl in high school who plays the piano, while Yoon Chan Young will play the introverted Ko Min Jae.

The newly released poster contains the lead characters Ahn Seo Yeon and Ko Min Jae along with the caption “The moment you become an adult.” The image shows both of them sitting in the subway while blankly staring forward, distracted by their own problems. Ko Min Jae is holding a chemical bottle with a scar on his face while Ahn Seo Yeon is gazing downwards with her hands gathered on top of her backpack. Although they seem awkward, the way they comfortably lean against each other shows they have a bond.

Their relationship is further revealed in the new teaser as Ahn Seo Yeon asks, “Sodium? Why does it explode?” and Ko Min Jae timidly replies, “Because it’s in an unstable condition.” The clip transitions to a moment where she slaps his face, and she asks him, “I can’t do that? Why not? Why are you interfering?” He can’t hold back his anger, and he throws everything in his hands at her feet as he yells back, “‘I’m miserable, I’m having a hard time, I’m regretting it a lot. Please realize that.’ Isn’t that what you are trying to say?”

The video cuts to Ahn Seo Yeon curled up under a piano while Ko Min Jae is lying in a fetal position in bed. She cries as she declares she wants to die, and he shows up to say, “Me too. Let’s go together. We’re going in the same direction.” The clip closes with them facing one direction and taking each other’s hands.

Going to watch this later  SBS  Aug 5-6 10 pm. Thanks to you viki. It's going to be sub.

The next big stars of kdrama. Both have won awards already for their acting. We'll see terrific acting again.

Park Si Eun..  If it's not Nam Da Reum it's Yoon Chan Young always being partnered to her.  Cute. <3

• Guest changed the title to [Current Short Drama 2019] Everything and Nothing / The Condition of 17 Years Old, 17세의 조건

Yup. This is not your rainbows and unicorms sunshine light youth drama. It's bleak. I watch the sub episode. Adults behaving badly

I feel sad for the two of them. They're both miserable.  Minjae suspects his mom having an affair. Meanwhile Seon Yeon, just live with her mom who's divorced from the dad.  Keep pushing her..to show off to friends, making her go to art school to stuff like piano competitions. I dislike fact that Seo Yeon was on her period  but she was to the docot to stop bleeding.. like make her irregular so she doesn't feel cramps and can concetrate with school and piano and being on top.  These moms!

What's with these parents so obssessed with their children getting to the top and making sure they get in Seoul University or some big name school. Yes that would be nice but it's ike they're not taking in considertation the feelings of their children. Is this only for drama. Is this how is it in real life Korean culture? And they study even at night. cram school or something like that.  I mean you're in high school who goes to school at night. But anyway....ep 2 later. And previews feels like they both want die.  :(

1 hour ago, jongski said:

But anyway....ep 2 later. And previews feels like they both want die.  :(

I was kinda worried about that.  I watched part of the first episode, and then decided that I had better wait for spoilers to see how episode 2 ends.  If it's tragic, I may not be able to watch.

However, I've gotta say that the part that I watched from episode 1 was just as good as expected.  Great cast.

• Guest changed the title to [Short Drama 2019] Everything and Nothing / The Condition of 17 Years Old, 17세의 조건

YIKES.

Yup that's all I got to say really..kind of LoL:tounge_xd: I mean I think I was misled into thinking this was some ordinary drama on youth. Just 2 ep. in & it is. so. dark. And I don't mean the lack of lighting:lol: - though well...it does look kind of dim eheh both for our 2 young actors. Both Min-Jae &  Seo-Yeon seem to have neglectful, indifferent parents. With Seo-Yeon's mom OY. I am speechless Idk what to say~ 

I did find that tutor suspect as he asked Min-Jae to sign a confidentiality agreement. That just raised Red Flags for me! And then the fees $1,200 monthly??!! Don't know if Min-Jae's mom is really having affair though.. Why is affairs so popular in dramas lately LoL!?

@jongski said:-

What's with these parents so obssessed with their children getting to the top and making sure they get in Seoul University or some big name school.

Is this only for drama.

Is this how is it in real life Korean culture? 

Parts of it are for dramatization purposes but also based loosely on fact. 

I've watched quite a few vlogs that feature students in South Korea & it does seem pretty accurate. There's news even that their students have mental health issues that results in suicide... For the parents, it's mostly like bragging rights which is typical Asian parents. To have their kids attend top prestigious schools, also it helps the kids in selecting a spouse when they marry in the future. It's like not only is the academic excellence handy when landing jobs but it's a resume for their romantic relationships too. They appear more attractive to prospective in-laws/significant others etc.  

Is that it! They really went to Oido to kill themselves but found something better. Understanding and a shoulder to lean on!.

I loved the shot of them sleeping side by side on the bus as night transformed into day. I think I will give a watch to that scene a few many times.

Wish the drama was longer and showed them growing up!

------------------

But one thing is for sure I've become a fan of these two actors and maybe I will follow their dramas as they grow up. Atleast the pilot and if the drama story compels me I'll keep watching. lol.

Done with the seond and last episode of this special drama. I need more. Yes them growing up as well.  Adult characters are bad examples here but it's worth to check for these young good actors and the drama..

.  Minjae was shock to see Seo Yeon was the one that came . She was like the "reward".  She meets meen. She gets paid. She said men just ogle at her. She does this but she doesn't even use the maoney. Minjae was ..can see the expression on face.. sad and questioning and getting angry. He saw her again with an older man.  she explained. She tried to. but IN THE  she was just so miserable .. she cried.  She wanted to to kill herself and die.  He wanted to  die  too. They wanted to die because of their misery in life.. youth gone sad and life miserbale.. with the mom who cheats, the mom who dates boyftiends to fund piano lessons never noticing how there's sexual way in how boyfriend touches the daughter.

They ended up going to the motel they were on the bed laying do just with their back to each other and they talk.. their miseries. Try to undertand what each is going through.  In the end they burned all the mone she  save from the men whom she  meets... they burned it as how he chemistry teachewr showed the.  I like the scene  when the smoke when up in flames.. they both run the embers showing and they hold hands as if to say goodbye to their misery..

I always watch the dramas of these two actors. Like said future kdrama stars.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:41 AM, jongski said:

Is this only for drama. Is this how is it in real life Korean culture? And they study even at night. cram school or something like that.  I mean you're in high school who goes to school at night.

Recently I saw a BBC video on YT about Welsh students going to see what Korean high school was like in comparison to UK schools.  It was interesting to see how things were very, very different.  

Archived