Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Newsie

“Infinite Challenge” PD Kim Tae Ho’s Upcoming Crowdfunding Variety Show Confirms Premiere Date

Former “Infinite Challenge” producing director (PD) Kim Tae Ho will be directing another variety show! On July 23, MBC revealed that “Funding Together” (literal translation) will air its first episode on August 18 at 6:30 p.m. KST. “Funding Together” will be a show that helps fund ideas with “value” through audience members’ help. Kim Tae Ho […]

The post “Infinite Challenge” PD Kim Tae Ho’s Upcoming Crowdfunding Variety Show Confirms Premiere Date appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

I also participated in a crowdfunding company for a TV show. I do not think it was a big contribution, but anyway it had the success!

Posted (edited)

I also participated in a crowdfunding company for a TV show some years ago. I do not think it was a big contribution, but anyway it had success! Frankly speaking, it was my first experience, but the organization https://themoneymix.com was serious and they explained to us all in detail. So, we weren't afraid to invest our funds in it, especially since it brought us an annual income as a percentage of the invested rate. To tell the truth, we remained satisfied and grateful for such an opportunity.

Edited by MaxiMarry

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this