Episodes: 
Broadcast Date: TBA

Broadcast Channel: 

Cast:

Shen Yue

Jerry Yan

Synopsis:

(Cr: )

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Shen Yue Soompi Thread

Jerry Yan Soompi Thread

The Exchange Luck Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie l LavelyShai

They have their official opening ceremony today - July/22/2019

fJ_CBO7wTY438FS98_oN6X2SMm0ENStxrEhxuxyQ

Spoiler

pU8VUUQt7fZws39EP4uhCWvKvKeTu02MY12qAAmaB2irfpisxiZPi92IayBtMpWlofd9-HgL2EMJM-McEEJFzUTM3g8Uh37KiQj4ir-0BinLt3xo-KHKm6D2_-ct0_Jmq9j7OXiYNOnM9ZtZSE3cyDLktEnF4VJ4Qv9C2RUEWdKw6Or74G4xNjWu21T9O-T9wAs4h93AmWY-cMY8FRbeLhrW3DH2qsY03JitF5QXw3qYTnVnWzDFxkijNkCR24-b8NU3fxf5DuZ44XFTlumjHZta

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

very interesting pairing lol! where was jerry?

nope i didnt see him at the opening ceremony.....however it is sees to be confirmed....they are saying that this is a father - daughter pairing lols

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 12:41 AM, angelangie said:

.they are saying that this is a father - daughter pairing lols

i agree with that...lol

• LOL 2

okie now im seeing Jerry in the picture lols....honestly it does really feel like father and daughter lols

• LOL 2

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

okie now im seeing Jerry in the picture lols....honestly it does really feel like father and daughter lols

yes...lol....whats the reason for their casting and who casted them tgt lol

• LOL 3

On 8/3/2019 at 10:59 PM, sugarplum892 said:

yes...lol....whats the reason for their casting and who casted them tgt lol

well no ideas....i only know they happen to be together in a variety show before......

ace vs ace where they were pair up together to play our a small part in 'MG' :D 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, angelangie said:

well no ideas....i only know they happen to be together in a variety show before......

ace vs ace where they were pair up together to play our a small part in 'MG' :D 

lol the director probably saw them on there and decided they will look great tgt in his/her new drama lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

lol the director probably saw them on there and decided they will look great tgt in his/her new drama lol!

i think the same too lols....as during the games....they were pair off together besides being on the same team lols....i guess maybe they will give us another set of chemistry :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just heard about this drama and since I am a big Shen Yue fan I  will be here and plan on watching it although it does feel a little odd I guess only time and chemistry will tell...:blink:

64879430_352046988817378_229182684729966592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlTBpF6b3iNGZcrtzRKxUPg3S2Rez7fAKIguCBY3_jkFABgyFs7vPqRZr8CU0aw8fQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fftk1-1.fna&oh=82ca96ef00ca0f12b069a7065b6e4e68&oe=5DDDFDE064803769_352047052150705_8099365708078514176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnVvTKsxkitdRh_cY29AnJSKas0kMIRpNw6TELRdENavBVomQIc_zr1evCstLe7rMw&_nc_ht=scontent.fftk1-1.fna&oh=f01befb0d7d84afb6bdf20f8e7b390d6&oe=5DC8EDCBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQI6I087Dvbtu-4t15kF

• LOL 2

On 8/11/2019 at 6:40 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

Just heard about this drama and since I am a big Shen Yue fan I  will be here and plan on watching it although it does feel a little odd I guess only time and chemistry will tell...:blink:

hahaha well....it wait to be seen lols

• LOL 1

On 8/15/2019 at 12:03 AM, angelangie said:

character stills released of the 4 main cast

why that mustache tho?? lol trying to make it more obvious of their age gap? lol

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

why that mustache tho?? lol trying to make it more obvious of their age gap? lol

he was suppose to be a famous director from what i know lols

• Insightful 1