La Mu Yang Zi as Song Ruru
Wei Zhe Ming as Lu Yanzhi
Bi Xuan as young Lu Yanzhi
Shen Yao as Wen Xi
Wang Sen as Mu Yang
Cui Liang Qi as teen Mu Yang
Wang Jun He as young Mu Yang

Synopsis:

Lu Xingcheng was used to having the world at his feet until he lost everything in an instant. Tong Xiaoyou used to be eternally jinxed until the day she became famous overnight. CHIC editor Lu Xingcheng has a haughty personality and a sharp tongue. In the fashion world, he is a legendary figure and famous for being lucky. Tong Xiaoyou is an unknown designer who is unlucky in everything that she does. An accident causes their lucks to be interchanged and their lives take a drastic turn. As Tong Xiaoyou gets to know Lu Xingcheng, she gradually learns about his hidden past and discovers a man who yearns for family despite his arrogant facade. Tong Xiaoyou wants to help her idol return to his former glory, but his egotistic tendencies can be hard to deal with.

(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Count Your Lucky Stars 交换吧运气 ll 我好喜欢你 English Subbed Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Count Your Lucky Stars 交换吧运气 ll 我好喜欢你 English Subbed Episodes

Shen Yue Soompi Thread

Jerry Yan Soompi Thread

The Exchange Luck Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

On 8/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, angelangie said:

well no ideas....i only know they happen to be together in a variety show before......

ace vs ace where they were pair up together to play our a small part in 'MG' :D 

lol the director probably saw them on there and decided they will look great tgt in his/her new drama lol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This looks to me like 2006 American romcom JUST MY LUCK Hollywood movie with Chris pine and Lindsay Lohan.  I liked it very much. 

I like both Jerry and shen hue but this pairing - I have to wait and watch.  From the trailer they look good.  So my expectations are also up.  Hope this airs on the same date as above.

22 hours ago, pad-hari said:

This looks to me like 2006 American romcom JUST MY LUCK Hollywood movie with Chris pine and Lindsay Lohan.  I liked it very much. 

I like both Jerry and shen hue but this pairing - I have to wait and watch.  From the trailer they look good.  So my expectations are also up.  Hope this airs on the same date as above.

Ah me too! Maybe it will be very much the same in general. I can see jerry n shenyue so good and natural in the trailer, cant wait!

• 2 months later...

I've been re-watching Jerry Yan's old dramas to pass the time (Meteor Garden, Down with Love, Hot Shot) and fell in love with him all over again. Can't wait to watch this!

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't expecting this drama to be on fashion designing, but it's all good. So far the first couple of episodes are fast paced and peppy. Glad to hear Jerry's real voice and not a voice-over.

I NEED TO SHOUT HERE!! JERRY YAN'S TOPLESS BODY JUST KILLED ME!!!!!! GOSH!

1. I am glad that they didn't dubbed Jerry's voice

2. I like the drama very much.. Jerry in his cold vibe character.. love it.. yeah.. got killed by his hot body... while Shen yue is adorable... 

3. I have no issue with the age gap relationship so this drama is not a problem for me.. hehehe

4. I have watched till ep 4, i like it so much.. till now no draggy story... 

Just watched the first episode, and both leads are great! Overall production was very crisp looking also. While I'm not usually interested in workplace settings (much less fashion ones), the whole comedic pretense about luck and the overall chill/fun-to-watch vibes of the show are drawing me in.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Count Your Lucky Stars 我好喜欢你

Archived