[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Hunting 猎狐

Admin

Jianqiu is truly hopeless and still trusting a man who will only destroy her brother and it will be her fault. She is still buying shares and wants to shove it to her sister in law’s face because she looks down on her. 
I don’t know where @jewelsc I do wish to know their opinion too. Director Yang’s wife is truly disgusting and now she is using her sister in law. Since she looked down on her why is she asking for advice from her. She is so dumb too. I was shocked at response to her daughter about the nuts she was eating.  I am now on episode 18. It is has gotten so much better . Professor Hao knee about all the project was FAKE and yet he is still in DENIAL!!! That his dream can come true. He is also dumb. Wang Bolan has always been honest with but Professor Hao’s EGO IS SO HUGE.  Wow this man is even DUMBER. Lol lol  :lol:.  Xia Yuan’s ex girlfriend truly believes in Professor Hao and he is truly a horrible human being for taking advantage of such a naive girl. Now watching him be betrayed, she still pities him. What is wrong with this GIRL!!! 

Look how quickly his friend will turn on him and believe an outsider.

@hush puppy I am not sure if Director Yang will lose his job in the end of the drama because for his ending credits  check it out. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry ladies, i was giving u guys time to binge and keep up haha..i'm at it's current epi and like @hush puppy mentioned earlier, didn't want anyone who's watching to lose out on the excitement becos i too am very engross with this drama.

Since the current epi is at #35 then we've got like 9 more epis to go and oh btw, i like that gif that @UnniSarah posted of Wang Bolin doing that 'victory or happy' dance but with what's coming to Wang Bolin, i wonder if there'll be a 'dance' for Xia Yuan and his team?:P.

Spoiler

Wang Bolin and his happy family life is basically over..he ruined his daughter's school achievements which i believe she actually worked hard for (sorta sympathize with her) and as for his wife..wow, can't believe these 2 can actually raised 2 loyal and obedient children ( eventho the boy is a foster child), u'd think with all their money, the kids will turn out snobbish. And his henchmen have turned against him while his 'brother' is stealing from him, which i'm not surprised..i guess u reap what u sow - greed.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am not sure if Director Yang will lose his job in the end of the drama because for his ending credits  check it out. 

Maybe Xia Yuan will have something to do with this?? 

In episode 19 Xiaohui’s attitude has me the most confused right now. I wonder what kind of hold Professor Hao has on Xiaohui. She stood by till the end. It makes me wonder if they will get married or end up dating. I am quite curious about it. I felt she must have not really loved her ex at all.
Xia Yuan asked his mentor what would he do in that situation?  His answer was honest and I agree with him because we all have to take in account their living situation. 

eposode 20 was intense. Jianqiu is truly selfish  and only care about herself. After watching some episodes raw , I have come to realize that Jianqiu is just  just DUMB. After everything that she has done , she wasn’t able to comprehend all her actions will ruin the entire family. Jianqiu crack me up, she ask him “ WHAT DID YOU DO GE???” But yet she continues to disobey him. She has care in the work but herself.  Director Yang ruined his life because he loves his sister. I understand he feels bad but he deserves the pain he is going through. Due to his guilt of wanting to go to college , he has to protect his sister. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

In episode 19 Xiaohui’s attitude has me the most confused right now. I wonder what kind of hold Professor Hao has on Xiaohui. She stood by till the end. It makes me wonder if they will get married or end up dating. I am quite curious about it. I felt she must have not really loved her ex at all.
Xia Yuan asked his mentor what would he do in that situation?  His answer was honest and I agree with him because we all have to take in account their living situation. 

eposode 20 was intense. Jianqiu is truly selfish  and only care about herself. After watching some episodes raw , I have come to realize that Jianqiu is just  just DUMB. After everything that she has done , she wasn’t able to comprehend all her actions will ruin the entire family. Jianqiu crack me up, she ask him “ WHAT DID YOU DO GE???” But yet she continues to disobey him. She has care in the work but herself.  Director Yang ruined his life because he loves his sister. I understand he feels bad but he deserves the pain he is going through. Due to his guilt of wanting to go to college , he has to protect his sister. 

Xiao Hui is mesmerised by Prof Hao's supposedly genius dreams.  But as Wu Jia Qi said: Xiao Hui is deeply embarassed that her chosen path was proven to be wrong. She has no guts to admit it. So she had to persist till the end - to hide her embarrasment. 

As for Jian Qiu, I have nothing to say.  Words are wasted on this woman. 

@UnniSarah,   some spoilers for you.  Good for your heart :P

Spoiler

But when you reach ep 30 (can't remember for sure which ep), Jian Qiu did try to help her brother.  Although I don't condone the way she did it. Because she did not discuss with her brother before she acted. Also she received a "well-deserved Slap" from her brother.  

But her actions triggered a chain of reactions, which paved the way for the "Hunting Team" to gather some clues and go after the culprits one by one

I am now on episode 32 no. Not sure if I should continue with some of the episodes subbed. Since I am dying to know what happens, I have to keep at it. The ending credits was misleading , it seems Director Yang will lose everything and it is due to his sister. I really hate how his wife abandoned him after everything that happens. Once the truth comes out, his wife will put all the blame on Jianqiu and everyone will believe her unlike the stress her SIL put on her because off her in laws moving in with her.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bb90ad99574b424994

Su Min - -> The Bank President is such a coward  and I am glad he turned himself in. I have to agree with ZH. He made a lord of bad decisions that is because he is a follower and not a leader. Yes he is smart but at least he knows when to stop. He marries a woman, gives her everything she need but yet she did not have the resolve/ Patience to wait for him when all he was doing was trying to protect his family from Wang Bolin. HIS EXWIFE IS SO DETERMINED TO SEPARATE FATHER AND Son because she feels that all her struggles was way to much. In truth I blame her for all his troubles 

What do you guys think?? @angelangie @hush puppy @jewelsc

I am now on the fence because I wonder if he deserves to be threatened or I WONDER WHY CAN’T THE MAN CATCH A BREAK WHEN HE IS FINALLY TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. 

Beautiful moment 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b9a35df300bc71b1a0

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2938484bd882c8e218ff

It seems Xia Yuan is finally ready to accept that his  师傅 shifu as the culprit who helped Wang Bolin escape. All the dots connect to prove this issue. It also seams that Wang Bolin has another spy among the police officers. I wonder who can that be?? @angelangie You can take your time. No rush 

Cutie alert love the way Wang Kai walks. He is so sexy 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292bde5ac94c7182401c

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

1 questions......he turn spy later one or from the start?

i need to prepare myself.....its going to be a lil hard.....though from the way he had portray the character i do find him a lil shady from the start....

@angelangie To be honest , From what is shown he has alway been an honest Cop for 20 years. I to felt that he wasn’t Gung Ho cop like Xia Yuan. But his sister did a lot of shady stuff which pushed him to break the law to protect her. She was brainwashed and depressed.  Watch it and it will disappoint you and frustrate giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294791fe24473e97536a

you but it will be worth it.  

Jianqiu is the cause of all this. She was also a bit jealous of her brother but her heart was desperate to take care of her parents. The problem is Jianqiu is really naive. She trusted the wrong people and because he was hired through connections her life was a bit hard. Her pride also played a part , of it was me I would have worked harder or quit the job. It isn’t worth it. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Su Min - -> The Bank President is such a coward  and I am glad he turned himself in. I have to agree with ZH. He made a lord of bad decisions that is because he is a follower and not a leader. Yes he is smart but at least he knows when to stop. He marries a woman, gives her everything she need but yet she did not have the resolve/ Patience to wait for him when all he was doing was trying to protect his family from Wang Bolin. HIS EXWIFE IS SO DETERMINED TO SEPARATE FATHER AND Son because she feels that all her struggles was way to much. In truth I blame her for all his troubles 

What do you guys think?? @angelangie @hush puppy @jewelsc

I am now on the fence because I wonder if he deserves to be threatened or I WONDER WHY CAN’T THE MAN CATCH A BREAK WHEN HE IS FINALLY TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. 

Beautiful moment 

Agree with you. Su Min is the worst Bank President I've ever seen. He cannot makes a decision and is too easily influenced. A follower - yes.  It is exactly because he is such a Coward, that is why he knows where to stop. Because he is a good man at heart.  Whereas Director Zhao Hai Qing is incorrigible and an addicted gambler.  This type of person would rather die than surrender.

Thanks for the videos.  There is a Beautiful moment in Ep 31 (31.00) when Xia Yuan (Wang Kai) lifts up Wu Jia Qi.  I thought you would make a GIF of it too:P.  I think these two are going to end up together.  Too bad for Xiao Hui.

I'm already at Ep 37. Waiting for Ep 38 and beyond. You are fast. From ep 16 to 34:o.  BTW, I notice you are a Korean Dramas addict.  Since when did you jump on to Chinese dramas?  I used to watch Korean dramas.  But have stopped.  I notice a decline in quality.  Very up-tempo opening with lousy endings.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

this is the type of schemer that you are worried and scared off.....

XiaYun knew he was too fishy....there were something about him that he couldnt pin it down and that make his radar up......

and yes my dear i'm up to episode 3 ahahha....im slow....forgive me :P 

At least you are watching!  Slow as steady.  I wonder whatever happens to all the "Master Viewers" of Chinese Dramas.  I call them Master Viewers because they seem to know all the in's and out's about all these Chinese actresses and actors. Something like die-hard fans.  So....   how can they not "smell" out a good drama like this ?

Only thing, dear angelangie, you will be alone when we reach the concluding episode before you:huh:

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Thanks for the videos.  There is a Beautiful moment in Ep 31 (31.00) when Xia Yuan (Wang Kai) lifts up Wu Jia Qi.  I thought you would make a GIF of it too:P.  I think these two are going to end up together.  Too bad for Xiao Hui.

I will do the GIF later. @hush puppy Do you speak mandarin? I am watching this drama on Viki and only 35 chapters is out to watch. 
I used to watch a lot of kdrama but like you th quality of the drama has really made me lose interest. I used to watch them hand in hand.  Just didn’t comment a lot in the forum. I only comment on drama’s I am obsessed with. 

@angelangie Thank for the poster. 

Haha @UnniSarah, Wang Kai does have a 'sexy' walk there.

@angelangie, shifu Yang is not actually a spy, he's just unfortunate to have a dumb sister :tongue:.  He sorta violated the law to protect his sister by helping Wang Bolin to escape and giving away infos to her in which she relayed back to the criminals and as @hush puppycommented earlier, this led to a series of a chain reaction for the hunting team to capture them :thumbsup:.

Haha, i agree with @hush puppy that angelangie will be alone when she reach the conclusion of this drama unless she speed watch by ffw but that would take away the essence of this drama which i considered to be very interesting after the 10th epi.

The way i see it, the moral to the story is, in life, let's not be too greedy by looking for quick and easy money, not worth it.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

it was her faults......as her spouse she is suppose to be the rational one when your other half couldnt determine the truth or whether to take that fork path....

in fact the husband had wanted to return all and dont want to have any more thing to do with Wang BoLin, it was the wife greed that made SuMin step in deeper and deeper into that hole.....

so yes i do agree, it is the wife faults that the husband is in this deep richard simmons.......she is the type of woman that bring bad names to us 'Woman'

Exactly, I was fuming mad when I saw this woman again. She is the type of woman who loves to live luxuriously and if she can’t she will leave to find someone better. Tbh , She is a terrible mom and you will see what I am talking about later on in the drama

@angelangie

@hush puppy GIF 31.00

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2922e3b0beb3364c4404

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@hush puppy GIF 31.00

Thanks for the GIF.:wub:

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

MiaoMiao at start wasnt that bad however we can see her hunger for success had lead her astray and also her way of getting with some push from the baddies had push into the wrong directions....

SiFu Yang....should have let the sister being nab the first times when she came to him at the police station.....back then she was willing to take the blame.....it will be hard to see the sister u had always tried to protect to be lockup however if he had let her being subjected to the crime she unintentionally perform, which somehow i think will be a light sentence since she was in ignorance and she surrender at her own willingness the sentence will not be that bad right? 

However he did the wrong thing....he help her sweep all those dust underneath the carpets and that is the start of the snow ball rolling.....so now that snow ball had grown bigger and the hole he had dug for himself is alot bigger than he is able to cover for.........

Miao Miao has always been a "lost, little girl".  Right from ep 1 she displayed that kind of qualities. E.g. you don't just drop in to visit your brother, especially when you know all along that your sis-in-law don't like you.  Even if we want to visit our friends, we call to make an appointment, to make sure they are home and free to see us - plain courtesy

Agreed.  As I've said earlier,  either 1) he should have removed her from the bank immediately.   Or 2) let her be convicted and learn things the hard way.   She is too stubborn

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

one thing that ppl stated that JiaQi is naive, i wanted to say something else....she isnt naive in my eyes.....she knows the turns and knocks on certain things.....however she is 'Green' she wasnt experience however wanted to show off to XiaYuan that she knew her stuff as much as he does......luckily while she is headstrong she listen and she learn and fall and stood up and fall and then learn again......

Yep, u hit the nail on the head, i never considered Jiaqi as naive, she was a bit impatient and impulsive but she was willing to learn and i agreed that shifu Yang should've known better and as a senior cop, he knew the laws and the consequences so he should've had his sister get nabbed at the time, she would've surrendered and realized that she was putting her brother's career and life in jeopardy.

As for Su Min, not sure y he'd gotten himself involved with these scams in the first place when he's such a BIG COWARD, he questioned every little thing they did/do and still went along with it until the hunting team caught up to them..don't even know what to think about his ex-wife but his poor kid..*sigh*

It's cute how the team in the police force r trying to play matchmakers for Xia Yuan and Jiaqi haha so funny.

@angelangie  Tang Hao blindly followed his brother Wang Bolin even when he never kept his promise. Why is he still surprised when his brother always have plan in place. 
please check the Gif out 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293cdf446f1663d96b18

Director Yang was played and fell

into the biggest trap even knowing it was a trap. He was extremely loyal and loved his family a lot. There are times I felt he considers Xia Yuan as a son not a student.his goodbyes to his family was beautifully done 

Spoiler

It took this Yang Jianqiu towards the end of the drama to finally understand the consequences of her actions. Her brother who knew it was plot for him happily walked in for the kill. 
I wished Xiaohui was as sad as how Jianqiu is towards her past seee. Although she was easily manipulated , she was stronger than Jianqiu 

Even towards the end for Director Yang his students still considered him his Shifu 

I really disliked the sister of the Deputy Police Chief. Her stupidity and ignorance destroyed two families. What makes it even worse was her stupidity came from her pride and vanity. The poor excuses" I was bullied and looked on". So? That does entitle you to commit crimes. Her brother second fool, he should have reported her and let her go to prison for her crimes. If she was not his sis would have covered for that person. I assume not. Lame,lame lame. Frankly, all the brother and sister stuff just annoyed me. They both deserve to go to prison. One for dumb and the other for stupid. 

Archived