[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Initially I didn't like this hair but after staring at it for some time, it becomes fine. At least better than the bowl cut and his current long curly hair or long straight hair with centre parting. :sweatingbullets: This one is extremely sexy with sleeves rolled up :P and he looked good in white shirt instead of the rainbow coloured shirt. Haiz...so long as he doesn't look like what he looked like in Urban Cop is ok for me. That hair was atrocious. Can't they give him that hair like the one in WIN WIN, that long wavy hair is nice, it wasn't curly, just wavy.

Haha yes this hair needs some time to digest, and although it is not the best, it is not the worst too. Maybe it will look better in motion, lets wait and see first. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Posters taking pics, swipe for more 

I really like the tone and look of these pictures. The only thing I don't like, or rather am concerned about, is the look and vibe of the older female cop. I've seen several cop show that contained a female cop, and for some reason, almost always they are extra tough, extra cold and extra rude, at least in the beginning, as though that's the only way for us to buy a woman being a good cop. And here she seems to have the same attitude. I hope this character will be more complex and will have more subtleties

80364360-123689365763509-7508318728074216589-n.jpg

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk X Choi Sooyoung, 'Tell me what you saw', Ttaffic accident at the shooting site… 8 staff members injured
12/12/20 4:58 PM
JoyNews24 Kim Yang-su Reporter] It was later known that eight staff members were injured in an accident at the shooting site of the drama 'Tell me what you saw' One of them suffered severe injuries that he would require treatment for about one year and six months. According to the broadcasting staff of the Hope Solidarity Labor Union, the headquarters of the Seoul Headquarters of the Democratic Trade Union on December 12, a traffic accident occurred on November 29 at the set of said OCN drama.
During the shooting on the road located in Yeongjongdo, Incheon, the staff boarded a shooting car (a specially made vehicle for shooting) and shot a scene of a police car chasing an escape vehicle. During this process, the escaping car collided with the shooting car, and the staff members of the shooting car fell out of the car.

As a result, eight staff were injured. One seriously injured lighting staff who had been seriously injured after the accident had undergone seven hours of major surgery. A staff had fractured the vertebrae 2 and 4, and the vertebrae 2 were crushed and transplanted using the pelvic bone. He was diagnosed with a year and six months of treatment. 
The union said, "The accident is the responsibility of broadcaster CJ ENM and studios Dragon and H. House." For that reason, the producer pointed out that the filming process was unreasonable even without permission from the Jung-gu office in Incheon, which had jurisdiction over the day of the accident. He also claimed that the manufacturer did not fulfill even basic occupational safety and health obligations, such as failing to provide occupational safety and health education to staff. Finally, the trade unions voiced that CJ ENM refused to join the Joint Consultation and forced staff to enter into service contracts. Staff A also added that the accident occurred while working on the contract for producer's request.

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Seem like there was an accident during the shooting of the show. It looks like it was due to negligence by the production, and as a result 8 people were injured. Knowing JH, he's probably seriously pissed about this. He doesn't like it when crew members are injured...

This is terrible ! In addition of usual lax security measures for the staff members the producers even didn't bother to take official permission for the shoot. I always hear  news about staff memebers being overworked, underpayed and injured. I was actually shocked after finding out average salaries for the staff members of Korean dramas. Most of them are apparently living hand to mouth. 

Leave aside staff memebers even lead actors are not provided with proper security measures. We have heard about many such incidents from Jang Hyuk himself. I think any decent person would be p****d about this incident. I just pray for fast recovery of the injured people and hope another such incident won't happen in future.

Moreover the producers need to provide adequate financial compensation to the victims. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Filming pics

9 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:
Jang Hyuk X Choi Sooyoung, 'Tell me what you saw', Ttaffic accident at the shooting site… 8 staff members injured
12/12/20 4:58 PM
JoyNews24 Kim Yang-su Reporter] It was later known that eight staff members were injured in an accident at the shooting site of the drama 'Tell me what you saw' One of them suffered severe injuries that he would require treatment for about one year and six months. According to the broadcasting staff of the Hope Solidarity Labor Union, the headquarters of the Seoul Headquarters of the Democratic Trade Union on December 12, a traffic accident occurred on November 29 at the set of said OCN drama.

So they released the news 2 weeks after it occurred. Glad that there was no fatality, hope that all injured can recover well, and they will improve the safety aspects of filming. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

More info:

Accident During OCN Drama Filming Injures 8 Staff Members + Production Company Gives Statement

Dec 13, 2019
by J. K

An accident during the filming of OCN’s upcoming drama “Tell Me What You Saw” caused the injuries of eight staff members, including a serious injury for one of the staff.

According to the Broadcasting Staff Branch of the Hope Solidarity Trade Union on December 12, an accident occurred during filming for “Tell Me What You Saw” on a road on Yeongjong Island in Incheon on the morning of November 29. Filming staff were in a shooting car (a car specially designed for filming) and while they were filming a scene in which a police vehicle was chasing after a getaway car, there was an accident in which the getaway car and the shooting car collided.

Eight staff members were injured in the accident, and a lighting staff member who was seriously injured was taken to the hospital. After waiting two hours for emergency surgery and being pushed back on the priority list, they were moved to another hospital where they received a seven-hour surgery. The union has reported that they heard the staff member’s spine was fractured and they will need a year and a half of treatment.

The union names network CJ ENM and production companies Studio Dragon and H House as responsible for the accident. They stated that the production company did not receive permission from the district office to occupy the road and they have been overworking while filming. In addition, they report that even after the accident, they filmed earlier this month in the same location without permission.

They went on to state that the production company did not carry out industry safety health education regarding the staff, and they did not fulfil all their duties regarding supervision safety measures and work stoppage.

The union also pointed out that CJ ENM has not joined the “Joint Coordinating Committee for the Betterment of Production Environments of Cable Network Dramas,” which the three cable networks, media labor union, and Korea Drama Production Association are all part of, and CJ ENM continues to insist staff members sign service contracts. The union stated that as the staff member was injured while working under a service contract, it will affect how the occupational accident is dealt with.

Production company Studio Dragon released the following statement on December 12:

We are writing to convey the statement of the production team of ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ regarding the safety accident. Firstly, we apologize to everyone who has been concerned due to the accident that took place on our filming site.

The ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ production team is deeply aware of the severity of the safety accident. Most importantly, we are putting the stability and recovery of the hurt victim and their family members first, and we are continuing to discuss their treatment progress and rehabilitation plans.

Immediately following this accident, which occurred around 10 a.m. on November 29 during the filming of a car chase scene, the production team was together with the staff during their move to the emergency room, initial treatment, and surgery process. We continue to go back and forth from the hospital and are staying in regular contact with them. On December 5, an executive from the production company visited and clearly conveyed intentions of compensation.

The ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ production team greatly wishes that they will quickly recover their health, and so we are continuing to monitor their progress and we will do our best in regards to follow-up measures for the accident such as rehabilitation treatment. In addition, we have taken the following measures to prevent the reoccurrence of a safety accident during filming, and we will be more careful in the future.

– All filming was stopped following the accident, from November 29 to December 1, and a reevaluation of internal safety measures was carried out.

– There has been a reorganization of the filming environment, staff working conditions, and the production schedule.

– High risk scenes such as car explosions are being simplified or replaced with computer graphics, minimizing the risk.

– Before each filming starts, a safety evaluation regarding the day’s filming is carried out.

– Guidelines for safety management when shooting on location are being established.

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller scheduled to air in February 2020. The director is Kim Hong Sun, who has worked on dramas including “Voice,” and it stars Jang Hyuk, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1371232wpp/accident-during-ocn-drama-filming-injures-8-staff-members-production-company-gives-statement

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looking at Jin Seo Yeon's posts, it seems JH character has not joined the cop team yet. So for now I guess he's filming separately from the rest of the team, alone in his seclusion? 

https://www.instagram.com/jinseoyeon___/

Hmm ya haha. I don’t know if he’s actually taking such a long time to join. It’s already been about 2 weeks of filming, I imagine he would already have scenes with them. Maybe she just didn’t post up scenes with him because her scenes with him are lesser? 

I think Soo Young may already have the bulk of scenes with JH. They did say that they team up “informally” so maybe Oh Hyun Jae is not officially part of the police team. And SooYoung doesn’t post filming pics at all like Jin Seo Yeon does haha. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Hmm ya haha. I don’t know if he’s actually taking such a long time to join. It’s already been about 2 weeks of filming, I imagine he would already have scenes with them. Maybe she just didn’t post up scenes with him because her scenes with him are lesser? 

I think Soo Young may already have the bulk of scenes with JH. They did say that they team up “informally” so maybe Oh Hyun Jae is not officially part of the police team. And SooYoung doesn’t post filming pics at all like Jin Seo Yeon does haha. 

Sounds reasonable... At any rate the cop team looks like fun. I hope their characters will be fleshed out. I love good team shows! :)

• Like 3