[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

OCN Drops Thrilling Teaser For Jang Hyuk And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung’s New Drama

b196e3716ce84c448344c80294c5a6fe.jpeg?s=

The first teaser for OCN’s “Tell Me What You Saw” has arrived!

The upcoming OCN series is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler who loses everything (played by Jang Hyuk) and a detective with a photographic memory (played by Girls’ Generation’s Choi Sooyoung) as they work together to track down a serial killer.

The new teaser begins by leading viewers down a dark hallway to suspenseful music. The clip then flashes names of its stars Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon, intercut with scenes of rainfall, a mysterious room, and lit matches.

As Jang Hyuk announces the title of the drama “Tell Me What You Saw” in voice-over, the teaser shows the caption: “The only way to uncover the truth.” The voice-over continues, “Memory can be distorted, but only the truth is seen at the scene [of the crime].”

“Tell Me What You Saw” is scheduled to air in the first half of 2020 and will be helmed by “Voice” producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368950wpp/watch-ocn-drops-thrilling-teaser-for-jang-hyuk-and-girls-generations-sooyoungs-new-drama

• Like 4

15 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Wonder if they will show this on Netflix?  I get to watch Korean shows via netfliz, so i hope they will.

Yes it is.

K-Dramas Coming to Netflix in 2020
Say What You Saw
Episodes: 16
South Korea Broadcast Date: 2020 | Broadcaster: OCN

Netflix Release Date: 2020 | Run Time: 60 Minutes

Cast: Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo Young, Jin Seo Yun

Directed by Lee Joon Hyeong, Say What You Saw is an exciting new crime thriller coming in 2020.

Former top criminal profiler Oh Hyun Jae nows lives his life in seclusion after an explosion, caused by a serial killer, ended his fiancée’s life. Meanwhile, Cha Soo Young, a young police officer with an eidetic memory is partnered with Oh Hyun Jae informally.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/k-dramas-coming-to-netflix-in-2020/

• Like 1

16 Most Anticipated K-Dramas of 2020

Korean dramas have caught attention of viewers from across the globe. All thanks to the Internet and the streaming services that make their contents easily accessible. Korean Dramas such as ‘The Heirs’, ‘Trust No One’, ‘My Father is Strange’, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ and ‘Love Alarm’ have become international hits.

So, it is not a surprise that there is so much of curiosity about the upcoming Korean dramas. And, there is a fraternity of viewers eagerly waiting for the latest treats by Korean television. We have seen some of the best Korean dramas this year which makes us quite hopeful for the upcoming years. Here’s the list of upcoming K-Dramas scheduled to release in 2020. We can only hope that these new Korean Dramas turn out to be as good as some of the recent ones.

11. Tell Me What You Saw (2020)

‘Tell Me What You Saw’ stars Jang Hyuk (‘My Sassy Girl’) and Soo Young (‘So I Married an Anti-Fan’) in the lead roles. Hyuk plays the role of a man named Oh Hyun-Jae. He is a criminal profiler who is the best at his job. But one of his cases hits back at him and he loses his fiancé. This sends him back in the shadows, reclusive from his work. Sometime later, Cha Soo-Young is sent across his way. She is known for being able to remember everything she has ever seen in distinct details. Using her abilities, Hyun-jae has a chance to solve the case that has been haunting him for so long.

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/new-k-dramas/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Pic of the cast

Amazing!!! I really can’t wait for this show to air! 

Ive seen Soo Young’s drama My Spring Days, and she is a very promising actress. Heard that she got nominated at the recent blue dragon awards as newcomer too. 

Of course im here for Jang Hyuk! Nvr fails to slay any role he is in. This is such an interesting character look (physically), I wonder how his personality will be like. Flamboyant? Eccentric? Weird? Sarcastic? Haha. 

Ive not seen Jin Seo Yeon in any works before, quite curious how she is as an actress! Anyone watched her in any show before? Seems like a “don’t mess with me” character here. 

The guy on the 2nd to the left always plays the baddie. Wonder if he plays the baddie here too. He plays bad/sneaky so well that it really gets your blood boiling sometimes haha. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Remove before posting . Thanks
  • Like 4

Noooooo...!!!

'The hair'...

Grrr...

It can still be salvaged right...after he gives up solitary life-style... 

So Jang Hyun-sung is also policeman. I wonder who is serial killer?

On 12/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, Prettysup said:

Jin Seo-yeon has started filming?

Actually days ago:

I hope she is as good at posting spoilers as JH used to be.:lol:

• Like 2

I'm so glad Jang Hyuk ia sporting a different longer hairstyle after having short hair for quite a while. I think it might nicer on screen though. Can't wait to see the teaser showing all characters.

I'm so glad Jang Hyuk is sporting a different longer hairstyle after having short hair for quite a while. I think it might nicer on screen though. Can't wait to see the teaser showing all characters.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour . Edit to add in your previous post.
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Amazing!!! I really can’t wait for this show to air! 

Ive seen Soo Young’s drama My Spring Days, and she is a very promising actress. Heard that she got nominated at the recent blue dragon awards as newcomer too. 

Of course im here for Jang Hyuk! Nvr fails to slay any role he is in. This is such an interesting character look (physically), I wonder how his personality will be like. Flamboyant? Eccentric? Weird? Sarcastic? Haha. 

Ive not seen Jin Seo Yeon in any works before, quite curious how she is as an actress! Anyone watched her in any show before? Seems like a “don’t mess with me” character here. 

The guy on the 2nd to the left always plays the baddie. Wonder if he plays the baddie here too. He plays bad/sneaky so well that it really gets your blood boiling sometimes haha. 

I have seen Sooyoung in Squad 38. As for Jin Seo yeon, she actually starred in 'Shine or Go Crazy' before together with Jang Hyuk.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I saw him in a variety show and he acted like a very 'normal' person but one part of my mind was anticipating to see his 'true colours'. Poor guy. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Pic of the cast

I can image JH strolling down the street of Paris, in an art museum and also in a concert as the conductor. 

Does a normal profiler looks like this? He looks like an artistic profiler.

• Like 4

Pic of the cast

What is the guy name on the left? I kinda forgot. He always star in Hyuk drama before.

So we really got Patrick Jane perm but much longer. :lol:

11 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I can image JH strolling down the street of Paris, in an art museum and also in a concert as the conductor. 

Does a normal profiler looks like this? He looks like an artistic profiler.

Isn't it he kinda being an eccentric profiler here? Someone already mention it before in JH thread. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Hi @Prettysupreporting here! Hahaha! :joy:

Aiya, why not the hairstyle which he wore white shirt and white pants...that hair.

You need to differentiate between real life and drama u know? Haha.. actually I was already prepared he won't sport this white shirt hairstyle, coz they released so many pictures of it, so it will be spoiling the drama.

04593979.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Prettysup said:

You need to differentiate between real life and drama u know? Haha.. actually I was already prepared he won't sport this white shirt hairstyle, coz they released so many pictures of it, so it will be spoiling the drama.

Initially I didn't like this hair but after staring at it for some time, it becomes fine. At least better than the bowl cut and his current long curly hair or long straight hair with centre parting. :sweatingbullets: This one is extremely sexy with sleeves rolled up :P and he looked good in white shirt instead of the rainbow coloured shirt. Haiz...so long as he doesn't look like what he looked like in Urban Cop is ok for me. That hair was atrocious. Can't they give him that hair like the one in WIN WIN, that long wavy hair is nice, it wasn't curly, just wavy.

• Like 3