Genre: Crime/ Thriller

Air date: First half 2020

Air time: 

Director: Lee Joon-hyung

Writer: Go Young Jae and Han Ki Hyun

Cast : Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo-yeon, Sooyoung

ocn_jhsysy.jpg

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, And Jin Seo Yeon Receive Offers To Star In Upcoming Crime Thriller

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon may be appearing in a new OCN drama!

On July 18, OCN stated, “It is true that we have offered roles to Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo Yeon, and Sooyoung for ‘Call It Like You See It’ (literal translation).”

“Call It Like You See It” is a drama currently under review to be broadcast on OCN. The show will be directed by Lee Joon Hyung, who previously worked on “God’s Quiz,” and written by Go Young Jae and Han Ki Hyun. Producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun (“Voice,” “The Guest”) will join the drama as a creator.

According to an exclusive report by media outlet OSEN, “Call It Like You See It” will be a thriller that follows a temperamental genius profiler and serial killer who believed that a detective with photographic memory was dead.

If Jang Hyuk accepts the offer, he will reunite with PD Kim Hong Sun after working with him in “Voice.”

“Call It Like You See It” is slated to air in the first half of 2020.

27ac0386a49f4242af1c2679e143e826.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339582wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-receive-offers-to-star-in-upcoming-crime-thriller

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo-yeon being courted for new OCN thriller

OCN has confirmed that they’ve offered roles to Jang Hyuk (Bad Papa), Sooyoung (Miss & Mrs. Cops), and Jin Seo-yeon (Believer) in their upcoming thriller, Say What You Saw. The drama will follow the trio as they chase down a serial killer.

Though we’ll have to wait for more details on the plot and characters, we do know who’ll be coming together to form the creative team for Say What You Saw. The creator behind the show is Kim Hong-sun, the PD of Voice and The Guest . PD Lee Joon-hyung is set to direct (God’s Quiz 1). The writing will fall to two writers, Go Young-jae (Runway Cop) and Han Gi-hyun (Feathers in the Wind). Speaking of Go Young-jae, she’s also the writer behind the as yet unreleased drama, Love Like a Person.

I’m not familiar with Sooyoung or Jin Seo-yeon’s work as actors, so I don’t know if I should be excited or not. As for Jang Hyuk, he does scary and unbalanced so well that I’m half disappointed he’ll be playing the part of the chaser rather than the chased. Without divulging any plot points, all I have to say is, if you haven’t seen him in the 2011 film The Client, you are missing out.

OCN has not determined a broadcast date.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-being-courted-for-new-ocn-thriller/

• Like 4