Choi Soo-young as Cha Soo Young

Jin Seo-yeon as Hwang Ha Young

Jang Hyun-sung as Choi Hyung Pil

Ryu Seung-soo as Yang Man Soo

Character Chart:

EN6mFWqVUAEPMj4?format=jpg&name=medium

Watch here:

https://www.viki.com/tv/36926c-tell-me-what-you-saw

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 9

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, And Jin Seo Yeon Receive Offers To Star In Upcoming Crime Thriller

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon may be appearing in a new OCN drama!

On July 18, OCN stated, “It is true that we have offered roles to Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo Yeon, and Sooyoung for ‘Call It Like You See It’ (literal translation).”

“Call It Like You See It” is a drama currently under review to be broadcast on OCN. The show will be directed by Lee Joon Hyung, who previously worked on “God’s Quiz,” and written by Go Young Jae and Han Ki Hyun. Producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun (“Voice,” “The Guest”) will join the drama as a creator.

According to an exclusive report by media outlet OSEN, “Call It Like You See It” will be a thriller that follows a temperamental genius profiler and serial killer who believed that a detective with photographic memory was dead.

If Jang Hyuk accepts the offer, he will reunite with PD Kim Hong Sun after working with him in “Voice.”

“Call It Like You See It” is slated to air in the first half of 2020.

27ac0386a49f4242af1c2679e143e826.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339582wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-receive-offers-to-star-in-upcoming-crime-thriller

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo-yeon being courted for new OCN thriller

OCN has confirmed that they’ve offered roles to Jang Hyuk (Bad Papa), Sooyoung (Miss & Mrs. Cops), and Jin Seo-yeon (Believer) in their upcoming thriller, Say What You Saw. The drama will follow the trio as they chase down a serial killer.

Though we’ll have to wait for more details on the plot and characters, we do know who’ll be coming together to form the creative team for Say What You Saw. The creator behind the show is Kim Hong-sun, the PD of Voice and The Guest . PD Lee Joon-hyung is set to direct (God’s Quiz 1). The writing will fall to two writers, Go Young-jae (Runway Cop) and Han Gi-hyun (Feathers in the Wind). Speaking of Go Young-jae, she’s also the writer behind the as yet unreleased drama, Love Like a Person.

I’m not familiar with Sooyoung or Jin Seo-yeon’s work as actors, so I don’t know if I should be excited or not. As for Jang Hyuk, he does scary and unbalanced so well that I’m half disappointed he’ll be playing the part of the chaser rather than the chased. Without divulging any plot points, all I have to say is, if you haven’t seen him in the 2011 film The Client, you are missing out.

OCN has not determined a broadcast date.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-being-courted-for-new-ocn-thriller/

• Like 9

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Call It Like You See It, 본대로 말하라 - Jang Hyuk & Sooyoung
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OCN will be holding a 3-day event named 'Thriller House' featuring its previous works such as Voice, Strangers from Hell and Save Me, as well as to introduce upcoming dramas next year. Actress Sooyoung and creator Kim Hong-sun will attend the event on 25 Oct with regards to upcoming drama 'Call It Like You See It'.

72862165_1442834729225518_85600986997352

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20191011128600005?input=1195m

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Sooyoung cast as female lead of new OCN crime drama 'Tell Me What You Saw'

1571797161-20191022-sooyoung.jpg

According to OCN on October 23, Girls' Generation member and actress Sooyoung has been cast as the female lead of an upcoming crime/action series, 'Tell Me What You Saw'. 

In the drama, Sooyoung will be playing the role of a female detective named Cha Soo Young, a character with the unique ability of photographic memory. She'll be teaming up with a sinister profiler to hunt down a serial killer who was believed to be dead. 

OCN's 'Tell Me What You Saw' is set to air some time in early 2020. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/sooyoung-cast-as-female-lead-of-new-ocn-crime-drama-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 2

Choi Soo-young 'Speak As You See It' - It's an honour and good fortune to work with Jang Hyuk

Actress Choi Soo-young said she was honored to be working with Jang Hyuk.

Choi Soo-young attended the OCN Thriller House event in Seongdong-gu, Seoul at 7 p.m. on October 25 and introduced the OCN drama "Speak As You See It" (playwright Ko Young-jae and Han Gi-hyun/director Lee Joon-hyung/creator Kim Hong-sun).

Director Kim Hong-sun, who acts as the creator of "Speak As You See It," said the story is about a person named Swimming who can remember the scene as it is, and a cold-hearted profiler chasing a cold serial killer. I want to explain it as a psychological investigation thriller," he said.

Choi Soo-young plays detective Cha Soo-young in "Speak As You See It." "It's the first OCN film in 2020," Choi said. She played a detective who has the ability to remember what she saw once as if she had taken a picture. I don't realize that my abilities will be used well for investigation, but then I meet a profiler (played by Jang Hyuk) and develop my abilities," she explained about her role.

On Jin Seo-yeon, who will also be starring in "Speak As You See It," Choi Soo-young said, "When I first met her, I felt like I knew her for a long time. I spoke well and had similar personalities," she said.

As for Jang Hyuk, she shared a set when he was filming "Money Flowers." He was a senior who I wanted to work together if I had a chance. For me, this meeting is a lucky and an honor," she added.

'Speak as You See It' is a thriller drama that tracks a sneaky genius profiler and detective with photographic memory chasing after a serial killer who was once thought to be dead. Kim Hong-sun, who directed the Liar Game, Pied Piper, Voice 1 and Hand the Guest, participates as a creator. In addition, director Lee Jun-hyeong of 'God's Quiz 1', Ko Young-jae of the movie 'Cha Hyungsa', and new artist Han Ki-hyun add to the expectations.

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3753143

• Like 6

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Shares Thoughts About Her Upcoming OCN Thriller Drama

girls-generation-sooyoung-2.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung talked about OCN’s new thriller drama “Call It Like You See It” (literal title).

The drama is about a temperamental genius profiler and a detective with a photographic memory who track down a serial killer who was believed to be dead. Sooyoung will play detective Cha Soo Young, who has a photographic memory.

Sooyoung said, “I wanted to try out a genre drama one day, and I got a chance to do it with a good script and a good production crew. The character has a lot of charm, but our drama also has a profound and essential message. There are a lot of people who don’t say it as they see it these days. Cha Soo Young’s simple honesty of saying what she sees was charming to me because it seems to be a personality necessary in today’s times.”

Producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun shared his reason for casting her. He said, “I watched the romantic comedy drama Sooyoung was in and thought she would be able to play various roles. She seemed to suit Cha Soo Young best, so she was the first one I offered the role to.”

Sooyoung also mentioned her co-stars Jang Hyuk and Jin Seo Yeon. She said, “I met Jin Seo Yeon for the first time, but I felt like I’ve known her for a long time. I met Jang Hyuk in ‘Money Flower‘ and thought I would like to work with him if I got the chance.”

She picked “Voice” as her favorite drama and explained, “Ever since I was little, I watched overseas investigation dramas and hoped to appear in a drama with such a story, art, and production. I am proud that we are making a series that is as interesting as foreign dramas. We are making a genre drama that is good in various ways.”

Sooyoung also revealed she had a lot of worries while playing the role of Chun Sung Hee in OCN’s 2016 drama “Squad 38.” She commented, “My character Chun Sung Hee was a character that needed explanation but was not explained enough, which led to dislike from the viewers. I studied a lot while playing the only realistic role in a drama that has elements of fantasy.”

“Call It Like You See It” will air in 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361407wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-shares-thoughts-about-her-upcoming-ocn-thriller-drama?fbclid=IwAR3Qc9n5li4_xv1t4ZCk3kqv5CV9Y5cMELPP-3eWVIC2K0-kFpZ4RHLZV1Y

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Say What You Saw, 본대로 말하라 - Jang Hyuk & Sooyoung - Premieres in February 2020

Jang Hyuk Confirmed To Join Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung And Reunite With “Voice” PD In New Drama

04-488931.jpg

Jang Hyuk has been confirmed to reunite with “Voice” producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun for OCN’s upcoming drama!

It had been previously reported that the actor was in talks to join “Call It Like You See It” (literal translation), and his participation was confirmed on November 4. The drama will be a suspense thriller that tells the story of a genius profiler who lost everything and a detective who has photographic memory as they track down a serial killer.

Jang Hyuk will take on the role of profiler Oh Hyun Jae, who works with detective Cha Soo Young (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) to track down the serial killer who killed his fiancée. Oh Hyun Jae is one of the greatest criminal profilers who is able to crack cold cases with his expertise and ability to put clues together. However, after losing his fiancée to an explosion set up by a serial killer, he erases all traces of his existence and disappears from the world.

Anticipation is rising as the new OCN drama will reunite Jang Hyuk and PD Kim Hong Sun for the first time since working on the hit drama “Voice.” The production staff of “Call It Like You See It” stated, “Jang Hyuk is an actor you can’t not talk about when discussing OCN genre dramas. He always brings a unique color to each project, so we’re sure that many viewers are excited to see him. Oh Hyun Jae will be a character who brings out a new side of Jang Hyuk. Please anticipate the drama.”

PD Kim Hong Sun will be a creator for the drama, which will be directed by “God’s Quiz” director Lee Joon Hyung and written by Go Young Jae and Han Ki Hyun. Jang Hyuk and Sooyoung have confirmed their participation in the drama, while Jin Seo Yeon is currently in talks. “Call It Like You See It” is set to premiere in the first half of 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363527wpp/jang-hyuk-confirmed-to-join-girls-generations-sooyoung-and-reunite-with-voice-pd-in-new-drama

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jang Hyuk & Choi Soo Young To Chase Serial Killer In New OCN Thriller Drama

Jang_Hyuk_Choi_Soo_Young-660x315.jpg

JANG HYUK AND CHOI SOO YOUNG PREP UP AS THE NEWEST DRAMA HEROES OF OCN!

Backed up by Studio Dragon, OCN has confirmed its new Saturday original drama to be starred by Jang Hyuk and Choi Soo Young.

The new series titled, 본 대로 말하라 Say What You Saw (literal translation) tells the story of a genius profiler who has lost everything and a detective with eidetic memory.

JANG’S REUNION WITH DIRECTOR HONG

Portraying the role of Oh Hyun Jae, Jang Hyuk is a recluse skilled profiler on a mission to track down the serial killer who took his fiancée‘s life.

Jang Hyuk has demonstated strong acting power in various works such as Bad Papa, Wok of Love, Money Flower and My Country.

Notably, this will be the actor’s return to OCN since the lauded crime thriller Voice in 2017. The drama has since spur a successful franchise. Moreover, the series reunites Jang to Voice director Kim Hong Sun, who conceived the story of Say What You Saw.

This time, Jang’s character challenges the emotions and persona of the best criminal psychoanalyst. His dexterity in weighing invisible and visible clues to aid his profiling activity is unmatched. However, after losing his lover, he disappeared and left his job.

CHOI’S RETURN TO OCN CAMP

Taking the role of a rookie detective with photographic memory is Choi Soo Young. Her pivotal role in the psychopath chase and solving cases draws excitement as to what kind of color the actress will bring. Her last OCN project is the 2016 tax-evasion themed series, Squad 38.

The Girls’ Generation member has been expanding her acting portfolio. Her recent supporting role in film Girl Cops earned wide praise. She has also appeared as the female lead in dramas Man in the Kitchen, My Spring Days, and Cyrano Dating Agency to name a few.

The new OCN series is created by Kim Hong Sun, who directed last year’s critically acclaimed exorcism thriller The Guest. He also called the shots in OCN’s Black and Voice.

Orchestrating the production is Director Lee Joon Hyung of God’s Quiz Season 1 with writers Go Young Jae (Runway Cop) and Han Ki Hyun penning the screenplay.

Say What You Saw is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2020.

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/say-what-you-saw-jang-hyuk-choi-soo-young/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jin Seo-yeon confirms to join Jang Hyuk in OCN drama 'Say What You Saw'

2019110609465810125-540x625.jpg

Jin Seo-yeon has confirmed her appearance in OCN's original drama "Say What You Saw" (Creator Kim Hong-sun, Writer Ko Young-jae, Han Ki-hyun, and director Lee Joon-hyung. production studio Dragon and Hitchhouse).

In the drama, Jin Seo-yeon plays Hwang, the head of the metropolitan investigation team who has served in key police posts, including the leadership of intelligent crimes and the task force in special cases. Hwang is a complicated figure who considers police work a vocation but also has a tendency to oppose the authoritarian organizational system. Jin Seo-yeon, who has displayed her overwhelming ability to digest characters, is said to be a good candidate for expressing her self-restraint and solitude without makeup.

"I'm glad and nervous to say hello to you for the first time in a long time," Jin said. She was fascinated by the passion and anguish of Hwang's character, who faced complex events that repeatedly turned around. We will do our best to express our characters as deeply as possible in return for your excessive love," she said.

Meanwhile, "Say What You Saw" is a about genius profiler (Jang Hyuk) who has lost everything, who tracks a serial killer thought to be dead together with a detective with a photographic memory (Choi Soo-young). 

It will be broadcast in the first half of next year.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1848544

• Like 2

First OCN original for year 2020

Jang Hyuk & Jin Seo Yeon join Sooyoung in upcoming crime drama 'Tell Me What You Saw'

OCN's upcoming Sat-Sun crime/suspense drama 'Tell Me What You Saw' has confirmed its main cast, made up of Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo Yeon, and Sooyoung!

In 'Tell Me What You Saw', Jang Hyuk will play the role of a genius profiler, unmatched in his abilities to put together clear evidence with hidden clues to solve mysteries. Sooyoung takes on the role of a female detective with the unique ability of a photographic memory, while actress Jin Seo Yeon will head a special crime investigation unit as a police chief. These three main cast members will team up against a dangerous serial killer, who was believed to be dead. 

Directed by Lee Joon Hyung with creative aid from Hong Sun of 'Voice', 'The Guest', and more, OCN's 'Tell Me What You Saw' is set to air some time in early 2020. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/jang-hyuk-jin-seo-yeon-join-sooyoung-in-upcoming-crime-drama-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

"Tell Me What You Saw" PD Lee Joon-hyung replaced by PD Kim Sang-hoon 

On the 27 Nov, an official of OCN told Star News, "I heard that Lee Joon-hyung, PD of 'Tell Me What You Saw' will be stepping down due to personal reasons, and he will be replaced by PD Kim Sang-hoon". PD Kim was the co-director of OCN's drama 'Voice'.

In particular, PD Kim Sang-hoon will be working with 'Voice' director Kim Hong-sun, who is the creator and involved in the planning and production of 'Tell Me What You Saw'. So expectations are high on how 'Tell Me What You Saw' will be directed.

Meanwhile, 'Tell Me What You Saw" will feature actors Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo-young and Jin Seo-yeon. It is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler and a detective with photographic memory who track a serial killer.

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002826589

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라 - Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, Jin Seo-yeon - Premieres in February 2020