Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There something I didn't  understand  I am waiting to watch raw again or  with sub to understand  

But can someone help me If they understand  it 

Spoiler

Why couldn't  OHJ see the the guy in the house after remember  isu  he looked like he cant see him 

Is it was that blindness  is coming back as results  of stress is that what the doctor warn him of 

Or is that he couldnt see cause he xouldnt different  the true from imagination  in that moment 

• Like 4

I am really happy I watch his second big role in drama with oppa - I was impressed with him in FP 

• Like 7

@nona88 I watched raw and

Spoiler

I also feel that he started to lose his sight. Maybe because he was previously hit in the head 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama @phoenix24 when someone ask me 

How I manage 16 episodes of OCN drama :joy:

Oppa stands for power.  Lol, again watching this makes me root for the mutant superhero genre even more.

@Sushimi blue must be oppa's power color -blue pill and blue drink.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

How to be waiting for the police in OCN drama 

To read you , your Miranda rights :mrgreen:
ezgif-2-7cc88d2b4f83.gif

ezgif-2-3d19269465af.gif

ezgif-2-a1ca937b5e6a.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

WOW i am so waiting for sub even with my understanding of most of the talk 

i am not written talking  spoilers about scenes since i don't want to make mistake in this important scenes 

i am so a waiting for sub i need to understand all the talk between OHJ and KYH and csy in that long scene from the moment ohj and kyh get into the OHJ till OHJ left  i  need to understand it right  ( the others scene i am okay with my understanding alone ) 

i will add my understanding of  Korean too since i can't full relay on sub or myself  alone but together i full understand it right

and i need this scene so much full understanding since it answer numbers of my questions 

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How to be waiting for the police in OCN drama 

To read you , your Miranda rights

don't worry i guess CSY did tell him his right just as long as he wake up after all that :joy:

and even if he didn't get that he should be lucky staying a live surviving  all the people who dream about killing him in this drama   like chief , team leader, other killers, all the higher police officers , OHJ dark killing ways 

the man is lucky if they mange to make him stand in court a live that the best right they could do for him to protect him till he get there :joy:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5

For some reason this scene reminded me of the last scene 

in the drama ''Beautiful mind''. 

• Like 4

Well, watched the episode raw and I loved it!! It was exciting, emotional, and, surprisingly, optimistic and fun at the end (OHJ has been training CSY in more than investigating?! :) ) The whole confrontation between OHJ and the guy was everything that I wanted and more. OHJ is seriously the scariest protagonist I've ever seen! So good! And JH is a beast! Not just physically but also acting wise. Just amazing! But that I already knew... :D

As to possibility season 2- Do we dare to dream?! the ending did indeed have strong vibes of that, and JH said that he has mixed feelings about the show, so maybe he will consider doing a second season. But he will not do that for a procedural. It'll have to give him the opportunity to do what he felt he didn't get to do in this season. I actually would love a prequel...

Now, waiting for the subs...

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

i will write now about what making this drama good 

this drama all based on life choices from the start till the end just like we the  human had to do from the start of our lives till the end 

we make good choices sometimes and others bad one

we make evil ones too in once in a while ( there so  many levels of evil no one is  immune)

it not about good , bad , innocent , evil or one definition of human being 

choice is everything in this drama and to try to choice  over and over and not giving your life to some of it is what  definition you as human being 

it about how life give you to choices over and over no matter how bad or good one you did in the past that still don't  definite you 

no bad or evil choices in the past  make it the only life  you may have in the future you still has others one coming and you  can choice again 

no good and heroic choices in the past make you  immune to anything get to  the right  path , you still has others limit and hardships  you may face that may  make you  get into the  wrong, evil or darkness choices 

what CSY roles here was to remind all the characters of that fact the way she could still trust , give a chance  and believe again in each one of them even after understanding , seeing and known all their darkness and hidden secrets show what she said to OHJ and saved him by the end it not about being good or bad it about struggling   and not given up that what make him different from KYH who  decide that what he was born into is his only choice in life  

they never named it  directly  in the drama but watching all ep's from 1-16 you can see it clear and and surly now  that KYH was a sociopath and OHJ was a psychopath and OHJ struggle all his life to live in good way and that why he become the one who hunt criminal to not be like them 

they show it in all the flashback how OHJ was all his life even before the accident from the start he was like this, ISU give him only the safety place to be what he is and be loved and losing her just  turn on the side he was trying to control all his life , and CSY is the one who give another reason to fight it back again he was screaming all the drama along for help about fighting back that monster inside him while talking to CSY and others victims he did decide in  his mind to kill and die but part of him was still fighting back 

that what made him different from KYH and that what CSY  saw when he and others didn't , that what save team leader too in the end to have courage to face her wrong choices 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

WOW i am so waiting for sub even with my understanding of most of the talk 

i am not written talking  spoilers about scenes since i don't want to make mistake in this important scenes 

i am so a waiting for sub i need to understand all the talk between OHJ and KYH and csy in that long scene from the moment ohj and kyh

Between OHJ and KYH

Spoiler

School

OHJ: Profiling according to previous cases and  understanding from detail from here and there to decide on case to investigate.  Then slowly get closer to the culprit.

Student raise hand:  How to understand what kind of person the culprit is?

OHJ: The most important thing here is to think like the culprit.  Only then can you understand what kind of person they are.  

KYH: If we understand how they think then will we understand the reason why they kill?  

OHJ: Do you guys know the story between the scorpion and the frog? 

There was a scorpion that wanted to cross a river, but it can't so it ask for the frog to help.  "Frog I must cross this river.  Can             you help me?"  The frog refuse because it's afraid of the scorpion's poison.  Scorpion said, "Frog, if I sting you while       crossing  the river we'll both die.  The frog felt reassure so it helped the scorpion cross.  However, when they cross halfway the water rises abruptly.  Scorpion was scare and unintentionally sting the frog and as a result both died.  Near death the frog ask the scorpion: "Scorpion didn't you promise that you won't sting me? Why did this happen?  Scorpion replied sadly "I'm sorry, I was born this way.  I probably can't change." Culprit will take action according to their natural instinct.  It's just natural.  

Young KYH: Born that way...(chuckles)

(See young KYH take OHJ's card)

Young KYH: Thank you, we'll definitely meet each other again OHJ.

OHJ: If you can't convince me then your head will meet this hammer.  Now start.

KYH: Han I Su's death is all your fault OHJ.

(flashback)

Dr. Han: We're not quite in safe zone or no worries yet.

OHJ: You don't have to scare me I'm already scare enough.

Dr. Han: Just don't overexert yourself.

KYH: I Su's is the first victim where I fail. Just think about it. (this part cut out sentence before so missing something)  How can she live to that moment.  OHJ because she believe that you'll come to save her, but you hesitated.

OHJ: Stop

I Su: OHJ OHJ OHJ

KYH: That hesitation cost you Han I Su.  Your greed killed her.  Han I Su

OHJ: Shut up!  Shut up you jerk! 

No. Not now. 

KYH: You can't see?  You can't see?

OHJ: Can't happen.  Please just give me a little more time.

KYH: I'm right here OHJ

OHJ: Come out!  (oppa get slash)

KYH:  Right here. 

OHJ: Come out now!

(Oppa get slash some more.  CSY knock at door)

KYH: I think it's CSY.  

(CSY turn fire alarm on)

KYH: Our SY is great.  She was able to find us in this amount of time.  Thanks to you, she's improve and learn how to use her natural talent. OHJ, even you have to admit that Han I Su's death is partly your fault right?  That's why you crazily chase after me like this .  You wrong Han I Su and Hwang Ha Young   It's your fault with the day I kill Han I Su.  

OHJ: Nonsense

KYH: No

OHJ: That's not the truth.

KYH: repeats That's not the truth.  (laughs) Even if you don't admit, but it's the truth.  OHJ you are the one that don't dare look at the truth.  Your fault is not admitting the truth.  

OHJ: I didn't kill I Su!  I've tried my best.  I tried to save her up to the very last moment.  

KYH:  You're so weak.  People like that aren't good at all.  I'll send you off soon.  OHJ let me tell you something to ease your mind.  CSY will soon follow or be next.    If I can kill you I'll be the perfect serial killer.  

(CSY cracking door)

KYH: We're running out of time.  I'll kill you.  

(about to strangle OHJ, OHJ turns the table)

OHJ: KYH Being human you'll let go that what you want to let go.  You'll listen to what you want to hear.  I only believe in myself and actions.  I have never let words of scumbags like you affect me.  Only you believe in that.  Quickly tell me the person you want to kill.  Tell me.  

KYH: Nonsensse

OHJ: If you want to live.  Now, if you tell me, I'll let you go.  I want to hear the name so tell me.  

KYH: OHJ

OHJ: Don't disappoint me.  Quickly tell me.  

KYH: Kim..yo..Han..

OHJ:  I know..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Loved the different :joy:

he make it easy :D

15849122391584912226.gif

15849123611584912343.gif

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

@nona88 As usual, your analysis is very insightful. I want to ask about why you think OHJ is a psychopath (actually, I kind of agree) but KYH is a sociopath (to me he is a psychopath too)

I’ve read a few books and articles on antisocial disorder, because I find it an interesting topic but what I’ve seen is that the distinction between a socio and a psycho is not accepted by all experts. To some, it doesn’t even exist. And also, there are a number conditions that may get confused

However, for the sake of this discussion, let’s go with the most common understanding of both concepts (the wikipedia definition lol)

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disordercharacterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.[1][2][3] It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history that are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.[4]

SociopathyEdit

The word element socio- has been commonly used in compound words since around 1880.[190][191] The term sociopathy may have been first introduced in 1909 in Germany by biological psychiatrist Karl Birnbaum and in 1930 in the US by educational psychologist George E. Partridge, as an alternative to the concept of psychopathy.[190] It was used to indicate that the defining feature is violation of social norms, or antisocial behavior, and may be social or biological in origin.[192][193][194][195]

The term is used in various different ways in contemporary usage. Robert Hare stated in the popular science book Snakes in Suits that sociopathy and psychopathy are often used interchangeably, but in some cases the term sociopathy is preferred because it is less likely than is psychopathy to be confused with psychosis, whereas in other cases the two terms may be used with different meanings that reflect the user's views on the origins and determinants of the disorder. Hare contended that the term sociopathy is preferred by those that see the causes as due to social factors and early environment, and the term psychopathy preferred by those who believe that there are psychological, biological, and genetic factors involved in addition to environmental factors.[91] Hare also provides his own definitions: he describes psychopathy as not having a sense of empathy or morality, but sociopathy as only differing from the average person in the sense of right and wrong.[196][197]

If we go by this definition, to me, KYH was born a psychopath and allowed to become a sociopath by his environment 

Since we don’t know how OHJ was raised, we have no idea of knowing how his environment affected him right? But we can tell by his behavior that he has a big problem feeling empathy, so for this and other reasons we can assume he is a psychopath (although he could also have other conditions that we don’t know about) One thing that would make him not a psychopath would be, he seemed to feel guilt about Isu right? 

Is this more or less what you are thinking or do you have other thoughts? I do believe OHJ has some form of antisocial disorder 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Loved the different :joy:

he make it easy :D

Hihi, I was hoping you picked the part of the fight where he was punching him on the ground total deja vu.

Like time to collect oppa's IOU with interest.  How dare you send a fake guy after oppa's 5 long years of waiting.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@phoenix24 that why :D- he scared of oppa 

When someone say oppa is one of good guys 

The villain: :joy:

15849189041584918899.gif

** it’s take one to know one :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I haven’t watched with subs so I’ll come back here after I do but I just want to say, I’ve appreciated this thread a lot! Every one of you, have been insightful and/or hilarious. I hope to meet you in another drama :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Is this more or less what you are thinking or do you have other thoughts? I do believe OHJ has some form of antisocial disorder 

sorry for cutting your post dear  and thanks for your post 

but  let me answer  first i am so understanding the different between sociopath and psychopath  you see psychology is my favorite hobby from childhood i read so much book on it even when i  choice to major on others subject on collage it was still my fav and still reading so much book on it  and you can guess that also crime and  psychology novels and series was my favorite too  since forever  ( but still i know that i may be still be so wrong and you right it just a my own view  ) 

but as answer  why  i think that KYH was born as sociopath it was from ep 16 too you will understand watching it with sub even before killing his first one as child he know he was different and that he has side of him thinking about killing he was like this not cause the environment  he was normal child with  normal mother and father  his question to OHJ at that age show how he was already wishing to kill

a sociopath  is worse then psychopath  the different between them that psychopath still can form a  human feeling in his own and can still feel emotion on his own like love and guilt and others but in his own different way not like other normal human being and many psychopath can form family  and have children and  love them too and live  a right way of life  and don't  but it harder in sociopath who was born like this ( he can be saved if he was like this cause the environment like JH character in beautiful mind )  

the fact that OHJ still could get really to love someone and feel guilty and pain over them prove that he a  psychopath not a sociopath since that another different between this two that sociopath more love himself in loving others and he can easly live without them or find  a replacement to them .  psychopath isn't unable to have normal feeling it more like he don't understand others feeling so he cant empathy  with them and he don't feel remorse about his acting since he don't understand right and wrong in our normal way but he can feel remorse about losing and the pain of losing and he has his own feeling   ( he did try to not fell remorse about isu DEATH till the end he trying to not see his fault and said he did the right choice and did his best so he don't feel guilt about his acting but he guilt about losing someone he love- till the end ohj said he believe of what he think and do  )   that why fit OHJ character

but you right we know nothing about OHJ backstory so we can still say he can be or a born psychopath or sociopath cause the environment  not born since this two case hard to different from each other since the later too had feeling 

• Like 2