Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wish SY and JM had more scenes together.

I think they would be a good team.

Hopefully SY will become Team Leader Cha. :)

I dont think she would ever leave a serial killer free.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

OKAY after ep 15  OHJ really still have so much hope to be saved 

i like how he handle the team leader  issues it not like he will forgive her or tell her it not her fault 

or care about her or saving her not just cause she choice ISU name but caused she hide and lie to him 

cause she caused so much damage for him to still care , and even when he don't full trust anyone she still was  one from the few of the world that he  trusted  much more then others and was close more then others so he barley holding his anger toward her ( and she was ISU family that hard ) 

but even so she was going there to kill herself anyway it to much to ask from  OHJ to be more understanding or stopping her (i will no ask so much from him even in normal days )

but he did  it in his own way when he said to her in harsh way "if you really think you have nothing more to do then it the end of everything go a head and die"  that stop her,  making her remember that she still had a lot to do and a lot to pay back to everyone that die cause of her wrong choices till now  

but what important  he didn't plan to kill  the one who choice ISu name from the start all he wanted is answers why ? why she was choosing ? why she has to die ?? he risk everything for answers that fit OHJ character more then him letting the killer go just  to revenge  against who named ISU 

that  still strange i know but it  really fitting OHJ profiler , logic, cold and feeling characters he has his own way dealing with losing in anything so how dealing with the losing of everything his lover, his battle , his work and lose to someone mind and admit that he did failed to understand a criminal and it was a big mistakes he need answers he can't without it's

and what was nice touch of OHJ today :blush: when he go to police officer wearing gloves that mean he want to hide he was there and after he check the computer to see what the guy was looking at and he was about to leave he saw CSY chair and it stopped him ( that look in his face) and he in purpose  move the  other chair to let her notice he was there :heart:( even when he was planning to hide it ) and after that he called her - he didn't have to do that ( moving the chair ) when he need her he can just call her or send her a text and she will help him even behind the team back  if he want but moving the chair was a nice touch he didn't plan that he was about to just leave making sure no one notice he was there but looking at her chair make him change his mind ( he want her to know as he want her to be part of it even when he was choosing to work a lone still for a moment he  give her the really partner treatment ) 

i am not reading to much into it all i am saying it was a nice touch and it one of the things that made me think he changing and have a hope 

and i am happy  that today he get out of his fear and trauma about not saving ISU from the car:thumbsup:

and i think the writer going to answer my questions too so i am less worry now 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Whoa someone say no episode tomorrow because of coronavirus news.  Is this true or they're just talking nonsense?

Yes, nonsense. OCN already scheduled tonight as the last episode. They even going to marathon this drama from episode 11 (4.30pm KST) until it reaches tonight's episode 16 at 10.50pm KST. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@phoenix24the one that commented on the youtube video? That person is a troll don't bother. That person every week will post on different drama trailers or clips saying there is no tommorow. Don't believe them. 

• Like 1

My guess for now, since that title of today’s episode is Trinity, is that

Spoiler

something happened among KYH, OHJ and the helmet guy. Long time ago, at the primary school. Hwang and Isu are just being used to get to OHJ’s nerves, to break him down.

Who would have thought that the helmet guy will make his appearance again and connected to the story?? I thought he was just a closed side case. A lot is explained in ep.15 and the questions we’ve had all these times are also being asked by the team investigating. 

Things I like:

- OHJ being able to save the female officer from explosion. Parallel it to OHJ being able to save Isu. 

- Hwang being able to fight her fear towards KYH, not mentioning any names, declaring she wants to kill no one, not even him, and kicked him down, ready to cuff him. 

Just a suggestion, it’s good to wait for subs because a lot is explained through conversation. Especially for the finale episode. And just reminder again because this is a crime-solving drama, please hide spoilers that may affect other people’s viewing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

sorry no one can sit in crown chair like oppa 

can’t they make him more  psycho - compared to oppa he is puppy 

15848407501584840744.gif

15848409731584840962.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

sorry no one can sit in crown chair like oppa 

can’t they make him more  psycho - compared to oppa he is puppy 

That's why @Sushimi calls him the King.  Can only be one.  Can we talk about how the guy always find excuse to call oppa.  Bet he has him on speed dial.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Will no one comment about JH punching and smashing that car window with his bare hand?! :blink:

Me me! And not even a trace of blood! Come on, it is not even an ordinary car, it is one for transporting prisoners, so the windows must even be harder than normal right? Yet OHJ smashed it with his bare hands without a trace of blood and even managed to remove it in a single piece haha..

But never mind, we get the point he is incredible hulk. Anyway one last ep to go, so treasure it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Subs to teaser 

Spoiler

It's good that he is holding the idea of not killing kyh to inflict pain. It's great. That means KYH will not get what he wants (which is OHJ killing him) and while that he will suffer through the pain that OHJ will inflict..

As they say...the pain is not death..but being force to live knowing every single day..you will feel the same pain.B)

• Like 7

Thanks OCN we need to wait for one more episode to know it ;)

* even oppa bored with the game , don’t want to know :mrgreen: - you ain’t interesting  boy 

@phoenix24 It’s feel like crazy fan calling :D

• LOL 4

@Sushimi Yes, but 

Spoiler

It’ll be interesting to see, how he can make a psycho like KYH suffer, since he doesn’t love anyone. What could be used against him? I’m curious 

And I agree with @ktcjdrama that it’s best to wait for subs. That’s why I’m so quiet and desperately waiting for subs lol! There aren’t any on the usual sites I visit but I’ll explore the ones recommended last week 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

And I agree with @ktcjdrama that it’s best to wait for subs. That’s why I’m so quiet and desperately waiting for subs lol! There aren’t any on the usual sites I visit but I’ll explore the ones recommended last week 

The site I sent you before have it sub.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dramafan33 I’m not sure...

Spoiler

Maybe he will shoot off KYH’s limbs (breaking them) so that he can no longer walk or do anything. Live his life with aid till the point that he couldn’t even commit suicide. That will be pain for KYH.

unless KYH indeed love CSY then can use her against him.

Waiting for the ending with mr king...mr king mr king..what are you gonna do with KYH....

8-B67360-F-C9-A0-49-B2-978-C-614-AC6-FA1

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

'Tell Me What You Saw' Choi Soo-young, "Although there were times when I was tired, the show ended safely thanks to all viewers' support"

optimize

Actress Choi Soo-young delivered her thoughts on ending the OCN weekend drama 'Tell Me What You Saw' 

On 22 March, Choi Soo-young said through her agency People Entertainment, "As the weather turns warmer, 'Tell Me What You Saw' is coming to the end. Since I received this project, I've done much preparations including action practice. We've been with 'Tell Me What You Saw' for almost six months, and now it's over and we're saying our final greetings," she said.

"There were times when I got tired while filming, but thanks to Cha Soo-young, the Mucheon Metropolitan Police Agency and many viewers who supported 'Tell Me What You Saw', we were able to finish the shoot safely." she added. "I hope this drama is able to convey the message it wanted to our viewers. And I hope you will pay attention to all the future works that our seniors, fellow actors and staff members make in the future."

In "Tell Me What You Saw," Choi completed the humane character Cha Soo-young, who sympathizes with the victims and touches the wounds with her solid acting skills. Cha Soo-young, who has the ability to picture what she saw, was supported by viewers as she grows up from a rural village policeman to a detective in the RIU. She has completed the character not only from her outward appearance, such as her roughly tied hair and natural styling, but also its inner growth, such as her action and emotions, and her mission as a detective became stronger.

Choi Soo-young, in particular, created the best scene by portraying Cha Soo-young's complex emotions in the scene which she finally caught her mother's hit-and-run criminal, the reason she became a detective. At the same time, her resentment towards the hit-and-run criminal that although she revealed his identity, but she could not apprehend him, completed Cha's psychology with detailed emotional lines, including the guilt that turned she turned her back on her mother as a child. The scene of her emotional outburst, informing her father of the incident with tears and sign language, her only family, sent a deep feeling to the viewers.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?3881404

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@phoenix24 It’s feel like crazy fan calling :D

Spoiler

Of course oppa is worthy.  The guy is like twice his size build wise and after watching ep 15- lesson is going up against OHJ need an army with another skilled killer for backup and that's still questionable.

• LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@dramafan33 I’m not sure...

Hide contents

Maybe he will shoot off KYH’s limbs (breaking them) so that he can no longer walk or do anything. Live his life with aid till the point that he couldn’t even commit suicide. That will be pain for KYH.

unless KYH indeed love CSY then can use her against him.

Waiting for the ending with mr king...mr king mr king..what are you gonna do with KYH....

Hm..lets evaluate

Spoiler

So no whips in site yet but definitely sticks

Since KYH love to listen to oppa talk so much and have a thing for recordings, oppa can record his voice and go into long lecture of why he's bad and put it on a loop....Kind of like in IRis 2 how he wears out guy on the plane in interview.  Goes with OHJ's personality of throwing doll away and picking it up.  So hurt and slight fan service all at same time :D.

• Like 1
  • Love 1