Quantcast

e3f854a5e6be118a48eef6ae65a7667c.jpg  

What this man really proupse  ?

Why he so obsessed  with OHJ and people  around him?

What he planning  to do with CSY  and why he get close to her and her father even known that his father killed her mother ??

That the three questions  that almost every articles   talk about and sure without answer just revealed his past acting and wondering 

And one more things the article talk about the fact that his identity known just for view and that he still will keep doing things now being close to them 

And that the fact that what he did to team leader and his connected  to CSY will crear interesting development ( okay now I want to know what they mean by that :unamused:)

8 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Another thing, when team leader Hwang was tortured by the Guy 5 years ago, she didnt even inform her other police officers about it?  Weren't they wondering why she was gone for a few days?? She also did not inform Hyun Jae?

She was a risen  star in the police  so proud  and so strong she was in shame and feeling like destroyed  she didnt want people  to see that part of her the part of her as weak, destroyed  , selfish, unfaithful and just a normal victim to investigate 

The guy let her go after he broke her mentally so as much as proud and strong she was as much as weak and destroyed  she was 

I can understand  her trauma  but as i said she keeped  doing that for 5 years the lies and the sin she hide once get more bigger  then to come to light and each time it more longer and more harm was cause her silence the more it was harder  for her to confess  or tell the true 

I understand  her and how hell she lived on in each time she realized  that her hidden  sin get more darkness and sins  out there for others it like she was the accomplice  for each crime the guy committed  that why she think that she can be free only when she kill him 

As I said from human view I understand  that the pain and broken  soul can go behind logic acting and thinking  but that doesn't  mean I forgive  her,  I can't  it not easy she did cause so much damage  even when she was victims too and she had many chances  and she choice  to get more in darkness then to face the horrible true about herself 

One thing that maybe be on her side ; we all wonder  how the accident  happen 5 years ago and how team leader and OHJ knows where ISU  is ??? And that the guy not careless  to keep her phone on?? What if the team leader was watching or tricking isu  trying to stop him to take her? What if she did something  but failed or was using isu  to catch the guy ( okay that totally  not on her side ) 

And what more shocking  it will be If she really told OHJ  ( I  can't forgive  him too if he used isu to get the guy) 

But I think OHJ doing the same mistake  now no Matter  what happens  in the past he using people  to get him making theirs life in danger ( still can't see him in food light cause of that) next I hope CSY  stop him before he use close one for that . that why u want change  in OHJ  character  what healing  story if he keep crossing  all humanity limits  to catch the guy that not healing  

( he cant be forgiven  cause  he leading  man , so hot, so can't hate no Matt  what .... okay he really getting  away with my forgiveness  now even when I know it wrong)

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@nona88 Hmmmm I can’t answer you because I’m personally confused about the timeline of the explosion event. But you might’ve discovered a plothole :grimace:

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Well I will think that he changed into the black clothes again after leaving the explosion scene? Or it could be an accomplice as @yoeda said since he had 2 other friends with him. So far we haven't seen what role that priest Dominic played in the killings.

I think we have to wait to see  that  

I just hope to see all the answers  by the end 

I don't like holes  in the storyline 

Wow it just 4 episodes  to go and the much we write  the mush we noticed that the story still had so much to show 

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Sushimi she need to keep her cool there 4 episodes left  - anger cause wrinkles    that why oppa have  spotless skin  he cool as cucumber       

Our girl improved so much the goat negotiation incident is so far away from my memory      without oppa mentoring  # Miss  nice on action      VS    after opp

The theme of the weak, the defenceless and the disabled continues.  Poor boy... first he's being molested and chased around because he has no voice or means to fight back. Now he's kidnapped by g

Posted Images

Hmm I seldom speculate myself or read your guesses coz I like to be surprised. But suddenly I have a thought that there is another big mastermind behind everything and he is none other than Detective Yang! Coz rem JH said in an earlier interview that every character has something to hide? And we have not seen his yet !

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hmm I seldom speculate myself or read your guesses coz I like to be surprised. But suddenly I have a thought that there is another big mastermind behind everything and he is none other than Detective Yang! Coz rem JH said in an earlier interview that every character has something to hide? And we have not seen his yet !

Dear no I am with you from day one 

I said him being on each and every  posters  is a crime itself  

I am not letting my guard down m cause the oppa was the one 

Detective  yang and detective  Lee still suspects  till the last moment of ep 16 I was watching mystery  dramas and reading books so much to be tricked  again ( and it ocn they love the ast  scenes twisted 

With you here totally with you 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Prettysup I can see that both Hwang and CSY have something to hide...but OHJ? Any ideas? Honestly don’t think he has any though..hidden 5 years thing I don’t think it counts. I think it’s something that he is guilty about. Like CSY and Hwang.

Well he did bluffed us that he was blind and crippled on the first 5 episodes haha

12 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Dear no I am with you from day one 

I said him being on each and every  posters  is a crime itself  

I am not letting my guard down m cause the oppa was the one 

Detective  yang and detective  Lee still suspects  till the last moment of ep 16 I was watching mystery  dramas and reading books so much to be tricked  again ( and it ocn they love the ast  scenes twisted 

With you here totally with you 

Oh so he is a suspect too? As I said I did not really read all the posts as I like to be surprised. And all along I thought he was so innocent ! 

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Well he did bluffed us that he was blind and crippled on the first 5 episodes haha

Oh so he is a suspect too? As I said I did not really read all the posts as I like to be surprised. And all along I thought he was so innocent ! 

No one was innocent  In this drama 

The suspect list had everyone  who appeared  In all the episodes :joy:  no I am joking  but just as I said he get in the list  just cause he was in each and every  posters  ( even when he look so nice ) 

Till two-three week ago the suspect  list was so long 

And after that  it was updated  that only 

Oppa  friend , detective  Lee, detective  yang 

Still in the list

So even oppa friend  is  the winners after this week episodes  that doesn't  mean we should let our guard  down till the last scene of ep 16 I will be in the ready mood 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

Finally I’m done watching 11 and 12.

Wow, I love how the guy was revealed. 

1. Am I right to say that team leader Hwang and chief already suspected he is from the police? Becos they said something about he was able to unlock his handcuff.

2. Oh that conversation was just taking place only recently and what took them so Long to realises that?

3. I feel bad for team Hwang. She didn’t want to name anyone to be killed but was somehow forced to. And why did ISu name appear? Was it Becos the guy said killing OHJ would be too easy for him. And Becos of this, she had to always try to get it the guy before OHJ.

Everyone has their own hidden agenda.

4. I think we are all dying to know why was his target OHJ or probably not he just happen to be in the chain.

5. Honestly as I was watching episode 11, I thought Ji Min May turned out to be the guy but wow I must say I love that surprise.

6. Am I right to say the guy was a psychopath from young? He killed to get that rag doll, right? 
Imagine he sees CSY as that doll, his possession. He is clearly interested in her right? 
the turning point could be he expressing his love but got rejected by CSY! What will he then do to her?

Cant wait for this weekend!

• Like 9

I have a theory  

If the guy was after OHJ from the start  even before  the interview  he said to team leader the one that stand always beside  you and talk like he know me 

I think he meet him in crime scene 5 years ago maybe the guy was working in the same area  that OHJ work on , or  OHJ was solving case in the same area  he was on 

The guy was supposed  to be new officers 5 years ago so he will be working the errand works  of police  officers  like watching the crime scene or taking witness  notes around the  crime scenes 

What I mean what if ?? He meet OHJ first at crime scene maybe not even his own crime  and start  to get interesting  in his clam and smart act even in horrible  crime scene maybe like in the scene in  the flashback  with running police  officers  

If the guy saw him like this he will sure be so interested  in him and start to be obsessed with him and with his inner  and that maybe he want to see his limited specially with people  he loved, 

Maybe it all start cause he want to challenge  him, someone like him with God complex and had being clamming control everyone will never be able to resist someone like OHJ who look and act as God himself In crime scenes  ( don't  forget  how arrogant  and controling OHJ was before  it in his character descriptions  that he was thinking he had every criminal  in his hand and can read them so someone  like the guy who really live like this cant stop himself seeing OHJ act just like him so arrogantly and highly even if it wasn't about him from the start ) 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

OMG!!! Noooo! Now I’m going to start speculating about this! You know? He IS in the posters, he IS supposed to be important!!! Right? And so far, he seems to be only a supporting character hmmmmmmmmmm

But the guy who communicated with OHJ is definitely KYH (the oppa) because that was his voice. And also I think it’s definitely the guy who tortured TL Hwang (I think she would recognize Yang) But still, this is a very interesting theory. 

@nona88 Your theory about how KYH might’ve met OHJ and decided to challenge him is very interesting

I only have a counter-argument to the idea that TL Hwang might've told OHJ that Isu was  the killer’s next target. If that were the case, wouldn’t she have to explain how she got that information? If OJH knew she was attacked, I think he wouldn’t have to ask “Why are you so obsessed with this case” 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, nona88 said:

I have a theory  

If the guy was after OHJ from the start  even before  the interview  he said to team leader the one that stand always beside  you and talk like he know me 

I think he meet him in crime scene 5 years ago maybe the guy was working in the same area  that OHJ work on , or  OHJ was solving case in the same area  he was on 

The guy was supposed  to be new officers 5 years ago so he will be working the errand works  of police  officers  like watching the crime scene or taking witness  notes around the  crime scenes 

What I mean what if ?? He meet OHJ first at crime scene maybe not even his own crime  and start  to get interesting  in his clam and smart act even in horrible  crime scene maybe like in the scene in  the flashback  with running police  officers  

If the guy saw him like this he will sure be so interested  in him and start to be obsessed with him and with his inner  and that maybe he want to see his limited specially with people  he loved, 

Maybe it all start cause he want to challenge  him, someone like him with God complex and had being clamming control everyone will never be able to resist someone like OHJ who look and act as God himself In crime scenes  ( don't  forget  how arrogant  and controling OHJ was before  it in his character descriptions  that he was thinking he had every criminal  in his hand and can read them so someone  like the guy who really live like this cant stop himself seeing OHJ act just like him so arrogantly and highly even if it wasn't about him from the start ) 

Yes, I had this thought too. KYH must have met OHJ at the crime scene, where OHJ was the only one who didn't vomit and remained calm and focused. And let us not forget that back then, OHJ mentioned that there were two killers. And in my opinion, except Michael and Gabriel, KYH has always seen people around him getting shocked and upset because of the crimes. OHJ showed no big reaction hence KYH might have thought that they could be similar. However, at some point he must have realized how OHJ was able to discern the murderers' thoughts and how he looked down on them.  

• Like 6

@dramafan33

So what if she didnt tell him but was watching  over isu with some device 

Okay I am here was trying to even though  one positive  though about what the team leader did but sadly  I ended  going to more darkerness one with her or OHJ using isu  to get the killer so I will stop the thought  here just wait to see if that one positive though  will happen  or not 

@bebebisous33

so dear you saying that he start admired him and like him while thinking  he the same like them and it trun out to hateful and obsessed  to destroy him( ohj)  or at least making him the Same like them since the guy  didnt like how ohj saw them as lower human being not God and he saw himself  better  then him 

That interesting 

And that explains  why he need to destroy everything  pretty  around him maybe the killer really  thinking  that OHJ should be like them but he not cause the people  around him and he wanted  to prove to him by destroying  his connected  to them he will be no better  or different  from him

We know that he obsessed  with the love one betray things and even when he was a psycho even before his parents  abounded  him he maybe still believes  that he wasnt and it was theirs  fault  for not loving, trusting and be faithful  to him enough as they should do matter  what kind of person  he Is or what he did  

Edit: but you know no matter  what different  anyalse  we do to the oppa or the guy mind it still creepy of how  CSY  can fit in this story from his view , I  hope for better but the more we anyalse him the more it more scary he someone  who planning 20 steps a head so what CSY  in this game still not a good things specially  in the end when CSY has to take side 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

@nona88 My impression is that thanks to CSY, KYH has been able to live a "normal" life as he has found a new family. He has been accepted quite easily, although he didn't spend his childhood there. I do think that deep down, KYH has been blaming his parents for the betrayal and abandonment which hurt him. On the other hand, he couldn't express it. The peppermint candy is a reminder of that abandonment which shows that KYH has never overcome it. By the way, I was right that when I wrote that the peppermint candy reminded me of a child who gets a reward for good behavior. The Russian doll, the doll in the shrine, the peppermint candy are indicating that he is caught in his past. But let us not forget that this is only one side of his personality. He is definitely blood-thirsty and violent.

Yes, you are right: KYH blamed his parents but he never assumed the responsibility for this as he never tried to question the cause of the betrayal and abandonment. I do feel that he sees himself as a victim... and here is the question: does he remember that he killed a child? Does he remember that he smiled, when he saw CSY's mother lying on the road? His father never mentioned it as such in front of the child, the mother was shocked but she never said anything. It should have been verbalized. 

Then he has definitely a god complex which was reinforced by the fact that he was never punished for his misdeeds.

Nevertheless a mind is really complex and KYH is not just a psychopath. He has been longing for a family... see his "disciples" and now CSY's family. On the other hand, it appears that he was thirsty for blood. I can imagine that, even a little provoked, he could have retaliated immediately (see f. ex. pushing one boy in the stairs, killing a child for a doll). It looks like he doesn't like refusal and critics. It could have been that OHJ might have said something at the crime scene (two murderers) which could have infuriated KYH, like f. ex. they were butchers.   

• Like 5

KYH so clever he join police so he could easily do his crime & find information without anyone noticing him , he  make his friend join press to Humiliate police as much as he liked with questions & bad press  , his other friend as priest so he wouldn’t bring suspicion to himself if he need to do something for him . So I have been thinking why someone so clever like KYH didn’t try to kill his father , take revenge on him . 

5e696a008d723330554570.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@bebebisous33

So we all agree that the game he played  with his victims  just show how much he think that what he do is normal since his family  abounded him  and that it their fault  or at least he think that what his family did or he did is normal that anyone will do to survive and anyone can kill someone and choice his death over his own death

In both cases what he do  this game only to make him feel okay and not at fault of what he do and I agree even a psycho  who has no feelings  for others still has feeling for himself and it sure thing to say he has feeling for himself  more then any normal  human ( since his feeling  is the only thing he understand or care about) so he get hurt about what his family did   not even understand that he was at fault so he choice  or to think what his family  did was okay and everyone do that or he was still hurting  by that and want to break others and make them feel like he felt 

I agree on that CSY  has some meaning  to him no matter  how normal  or not normal  her status on his heart she has a strong meaning 

Actually  I wrote before that she was one of the major reason that make him keep in hidden  in the last 5 years 

As much as we saw in the flashbacks  he was so angry about faking his death by police  he was out there trying to revenge what they did starting with the man who dump the body who sure tell him about the gang leader

But instead  of going next after the gang leader or keeping killing he hide ( no matter if he keeps killing in secret  or not ) but his plan change and I think here where CSY  come in the pictures  I think around that time he meet or found her and that change his plan 

So no matter  if he  found her by chance or in proupse or was planning  to use her or not to stay out of the radars  for 5 years and hold his arrogant and obsessed  to show off mean something  

So I dont know for sure what the closed idea that explains  what CSY  mean to him we have so much theories and twisted thoughts  and it more then enough  now we have to wait to see what he thinking  from his own psycho view 

Anyway the more CSY mean to him the more it danger  as everyone agree on even with different  theories that is  what he will do when CSY  know the true and reject  him and throw  him outside  his fantasy of her 

@Ameera Ali I think the answer  in that question  is my first theory  in this long post that instead of hating his parents  he choice to believe  that what they did is normal and he normal  that why he think he just prove it human natural that will make you do that 

And he proving it with his victims 

He clearly  didnt see his father hitting  CSY mother  was wrong as he was enjoying  it 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

It's fairly clear (to me at least) that the show wants to say that someone like The Guy exists primarily because of larger social forces. Of course we are free to disagree with that premise. ;) But it is the premise of the show nonetheless. It isn't just about his parents doing the wrong thing when they found out about his murderous tendencies. Suicide and abandonment were not the answer. Yes, obviously some blame should be apportioned in that direction. They laid the foundations for what Kim Yo Han eventually became. Then of course there was the orphanage as well. Even though KYH was identified as being odd or strange, even though the priest in charge observed a certain kind of dysfunctionality in KYH's relationship with the other boys, there was no intervention at least as far as we know.

I don't know how rigorous testing is for entry into the police academy in SK. Here in Oz, it's very hard to get into. I have known people who have tried multiple times to apply and not gotten in. The fact that someone like KYH slipped through the cracks perhaps also demonstrates that the system is at fault on some level. He's very cunning of course and is able to conceal his darker urges but I am surprised that no one picked up that he was a potential problem during his training. Or maybe they did and sent him off to the rural beat. ;) However, it gave him access to the uniform and the rest of the paraphernalia of the job. It's quite clever really. Out in the rural posting, he is free to come and go. He inhabits a persona in which people don't take him seriously. He seems unambitious... lazy almost. No one would ever imagine someone like him to be a notorious serial killer.

On top of all that, the cops are busy covering their rear ends. In doing so, they prolong the problem. By putting on a big show that The Guy is gone, they allowed the real thing to roam free. The problem with "protecting the organization" is that the focus and emphasis isn't on the truth or catching the bad guy, it's on political expediency. I will grant Chief Choi the fact that politics does come into it sooner or later but putting a political solution to what is essentially a criminal problem is band-aid troubleshooting. So for 5 years he knew not only that The Guy could still be lurking about but that he is a cop. And he did nothing to investigate internally apparently. That is reprehensible. It could even be considered criminal.  What's more, he spies on his colleagues and hampers their ability to track The Guy and get to the bottom of things because one cover-up leads to more cover-up.

I'm sympathetic about TL Hwang and what she went through with The Guy (as I've said elsewhere). But by keeping mum about what happened to her 5 years ago because of guilt or shame or trauma etc, she withheld information that could have aided in the apprehension of The Guy. I stress "could have". The reality is that we don't know. Could I-Su's death have been prevented? Probably not, considering the culprit's determination. But I am sure it plays over and over in HHY's mind that she is at fault. Therefore that hampers her ability to be fully effective because there's baggage weighing her down.

This is is the problem with people keeping secrets in general. Whatever justification someone thinks they have to stay quiet, there are consequences... some of which are huge and potentially life altering. It puts you on a trajectory that leads directly to the fiery pit. More than that, there are consequences for society as a whole. This is why corruption in any part of the system is bad. Someone does something wrong, others look the other way and then it is accepted as the culture of the place. Once that happens, everyone has to play the game to get ahead. So who ultimately suffers? The defenceless. Those who refuse to act against their beliefs and conscience. Those who are interested in the truth. Justice is lost.

My feeling is that the show wants to highlight the stigma attached to mental health issues and the taboos surrounding treading that territory. Of course not everybody with mental health problems become murderers or serial killers but the parable is that there are long-term human costs attached to society trying to sweep those kinds of individuals under the carpet.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
48 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Feel like his father was never really in the picture in KYH life. So instead of having a hatred, he doesn’t see him as a father figure but just a normal individual with bloodline.

@bebebisous33 quoted: Then he has definitely a god complex which was reinforced by the fact that he was never punished for his misdeeds.

I feel that the man who gave KYH the gum is one of the primary source to KYH wrong doings. He might excuse his wrong doings with a piece of the gum. So therefore he never felt sorry, because the gum is the one ending their pain not him. Quoted from the man who gave him the gum “Suck on the candy and it will all be over.” This can be backed up when later on they found the candy in the mouths of the victims. 

Yes and as @bebebisous33 said before candy is simple of sign doing right to children  adding what you said that it a sign  to comfort  children  when they in pain too 

So that why I said he took the road of thinking that what he did and what his parents  did was right and was normal  and instead of hating them it give him the excuse to what he was from the start

He take that as sign  that I am no monster and even  my parents are like this ( killing, choice  themselves to survive  above other even him, not punishment him for his doing ) 

So he take that as a sign of it okay being what he was, that why he didnt have interesting  to kill his father even when he could find him in easy way or maybe we will see another  reason  later  but for now that what I think about him

• Like 4

”What did you do?”

”Ah..nothing much, just killed someone and put my signature gum on the scene.”

”Hm..”

they need to start talking somewhere, somehow :joy:

they could talk about oppa favorite subject why  kill my woman , maybe lead to touch his face to encourage him to talk :joy:

15840039611584003958.gif
# call me daddy :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

'Tell Me What You Saw' Jang Hyuk vs.The Guy, who's the final winner?

SPOILERS ALERT

In the 11th and 12th episodes of OCN weekend drama "Tell Me What You Saw", after discovering the existence of Um Soo-tak (Shin Seung-hwan), who brought an unknown body to the scene of a three-way explosion 5 years ago, Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) started to go after 'The Guy'. However, 'The Guy' was also not easy to be tracked and cut off his tail to erase his traces.

#1. Jang Hyuk, who declared war in the 'The Guy's hideout.

Eom Soo-tak ran into "The Guy" at the scene of the Junggun Samgeori accident five years ago, and managed to escape from him. This was why he had been hiding in the 4789 Special Room of the Care Center for the past five years, gripped by extreme fears. With Oh Hyun-jae's appearance, however, he fled, and both Oh Hyun-jae and team leader Hwang  (Jin Seo-yeon) and Choi Hyung-pil (Jang Hyun-sung) chased after him. But this was Oh Hyun-jae's trick. After making Hwang and Choi chase Uhm Soo-tak, he started searching for the hideout of "The Guy" based on the words he heard Eom Soo-tak repeating. Hyun-jae, who finally found the hideout in the basement of the shabby mountain cabin, said to the CCTV, "Remember. I'll have to ask you who asked you to kill Yi-soo," the moment of the declaration of war gave the show more thrilling tension than ever.

The doll that was in the The Guy's hideout was like a doll that was held by a child in the back seat of a hit-and-run car witnessed by Cha Soo-young 20 years ago, and now it is a clue to "The Guy" identity, while also starting full-fledged profiling. Kim Yo-han, the son of a hit-and-run criminal, has been a psychopath who has felt no guilt even after killing people since childhood. They speculated that Shin Kyung-soo could have grown up with Kim Yo-han with the clue that he was from a orphanage, which turned out to be true. Kim Yo-han also had a friend named Kim Jung-hwan, who was the priest who guided Hyun-jae and Soo-young, and they found out the relationship between the three people who kept in touch with each other even when they went out to the world as adults.

#2. "The Guy"with his tail cut off.

"The Guy" was also a formidable opponent for genius profiler Hyun-jae. He didn't bother to hide himself. Through a receiver that Hyun-jae took from Shin Kyung-soo's residence, he said, "I thought you were looking for Eom Soo-tak, but you got me. It's my turn next," he said. Shin Kyung-soo after waking up from a coma, enticed Hwang by saying, "I'll bring you to meet him." and while holding a bottle of poison in his hand secretly. On the other hand, Father Dominic provoked Hyun-jae to pursue him, saying, "Don't you want to know who told him to kill Han Yi-soo (Lee Si-won) so that Hyun-jae wouldn't go after Shin Kyung-soo.

Now, when the RIU team was searching for Shin Kyung-soo and Hyun-jae was chasing Dominic the priest alone,  this was all a big picture of "The Guy." According to John's intention, "If you are forced to expose me, you will protect me right? Even if it means risking your lives". The two men both killed themselves in front of team leader Hwang and Hyun-jae. Even up till the very last moments of their deaths, they said "Everything is John's will".  So The Guy had effectively wiped his mark off by cutting off Shin Kyung-soo and Dominic, giving the small screen a shudder, and causing Hyun-jae to lose his links of getting to 'The Guy.' It is full of expectations what viewers can see from the grueling second round of confrontation between Oh Hyun-jae and The Guy. 

Meanwhile, 'Tell Me What You Saw' is airing every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 p.m.

BF.22025181.1.jpg

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2020031273604

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라