[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Transforms Into Dedicated Detective In “Tell Me What You Saw”

96a0cfa5c4a6428e9fa07fb5ef5b1291.jpeg?s=

Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung has transformed into a dedicated detective in new stills for OCN’s upcoming weekend drama, “Tell Me What You Saw.”

The new stills show detective Cha Soo Young, played by Sooyoung, patrolling what looks to be a crime scene somewhere out in the countryside. With her eidetic memory, Cha Soo Young will team up with genius profiler Oh Hyun Jae, as well as a dedicated investigative crew, to track down a serial killer.

The production staff previously explained that Cha Soo Young, who hasn’t had many opportunities to use her unique talent in the countryside, will finally be able to grow as a character as she becomes Oh Hyun Jae’s unofficial partner.

A production staff member told media, “Sooyoung worried for a long time about her character and worked very hard in her portryal of Cha Soo Young. Viewers are going to be quite shocked when they see the transformation Sooyoung went through [for her role].

“Tell Me What You Saw” will premiere February 1 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1376315wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-transforms-into-dedicated-detective-in-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 2

23 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh! Can this pic be a flashback? Like 5 years ago? Because I think his scars would have healed..

So he had this long curly hair since 5 years ago? I thought the curls would have been gone by now if he became a recluse and never visit the hairdresser haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Where is 5 years mentioned? I hear you guys talking about it but I didn’t notice it being mentioned. And ya, if his hair remains the same after 5 years it’s quite odd haha. But then he can’t have short hair 5 years ago because his hair was long in real life and he didn’t cut. Unless they tie it up :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Where is 5 years mentioned? I hear you guys talking about it but I didn’t notice it being mentioned. And ya, if his hair remains the same after 5 years it’s quite odd haha. But then he can’t have short hair 5 years ago because his hair was long in real life and he didn’t cut. Unless they tie it up :wub:

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So he had this long curly hair since 5 years ago? I thought the curls would have been gone by now if he became a recluse and never visit the hairdresser haha

Well, maybe in the show , he is supposed to have natural curls. So it doesn't matter how many years, Oh Hyun-Jae is just born with those curly hair..haha.

• Like 2

Now I don't know what's going on lol:lol:. We have pics here with him in the wheelchair either after accident or 5 years later (currently) and character description is saying SY becomes his eyes and legs. Guess we will have to wait for February to find whether he is on a wheelchair currently or not :sweatingbullets:

Wow, this serial killer is something. But if this dude knew what OHJ was up to, then that means he is in the force. Why is February far:tears:.........

• Like 3

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Well, maybe in the show , he is supposed to have natural curls. So it doesn't matter how many years, Oh Hyun-Jae is just born with those curly hair..haha.

Yeah my “theory” is his curly greasy hair is the “current” look, caused by him not washing it :P And yes Feb 1st come now! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

You can see the 5 years being mentioned in the character descriptions of Hyun-jae and team leader I posted on the previous page. Apparently HJ was a great marksman too. 

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Yeah my “theory” is his curly greasy hair is the “current” look, caused by him not washing it :P And yes Feb 1st come now! 

Not washing his hair for 5 years? Yucks hahaha

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So besides being blind, lame, scarred, now he is wearing gloves because there is something wrong with his hands? 

Looks like it since he wore his ring over his glove. Maybe his hands sustained burn injuries from the explosion..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Looks like it since he wore his ring over his glove. Maybe his hands sustained burn injuries from the explosion..

Or maybe we think too much, he was just wearing gloves to gather evidence from the crime scene hahaha 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Or maybe we think too much, he was just wearing gloves to gather evidence from the crime scene hahaha 

Haha but then he won’t need to wear his ring when gathering evidences. Oh my, He really is sustaining all possible forms of injury isn’t he? Makes me think that the explosion killed his fiancé, but probably almost killed him too. Maybe that’s why he’s in hiding, hoping that the killer thinks he is dead while he plots the catch secretly. 

• Like 4

So I guess I'm in love with Jang Hyuk again... and man everyone has the badass haircuts here. I think Jang Hyuk's hairstyle was inspired by Keanu Reeves John Wick? :lol: Kinda wished Lee Ha Na was in this one too... maybe we could've seen a love story but I don't mind the main leads romancing each other :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2