[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

More details about the characters from here,

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=janghyuk_forever&logNo=221724139814&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fl.instagram.com%2F

Google translation-

Drama Introduction <The serial killer 'Gnome' was thought to have died five years ago>

A weird genius profiler who has built a wall with the world. A new female detective who remembers what she sees like a photograph. To catch him, he met a recluse profiler who lost his sight and a detective who remembered everything he saw. From sound to sight, to touch, to smell. Speak as you see it, and add sharp analysis to keep track of the truth.

Thanks for the information. Wait a minute, when they say he lost his sight, does that mean he is blind? Interesting, now that explains the title.....

This is gonna be good:).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Thanks for the information. Wait a minute, when they say he lost his sight, does that mean he is blind? Interesting, now that explains the title.....

This is gonna be good:).

I think he might have lost his sight during an accident caused by the antagonist. He lost his loved one, his sight and everything.  So he became a recluse until he realised the murderer was actually not dead and so he returned to the police force determined to nab him. Soo young who has photographic memory will become his eyes. That's why he says "Tell me what you saw" in the teaser.. This is what I think.. not sure how if the story goes like this but it think it is getting more exciting.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think he might have lost his sight during an accident caused by the antagonist. He lost his loved one, his sight and everything.  So he became a recluse until he realised the murderer was actually not dead and so he returned to the police force determined to nab him. Soo young who has photographic memory will become his eyes. That's why he says "Tell me what you saw" in the teaser.. This is what I think.. not sure how if the story goes like this but it think it is getting more exciting.

It makes sense now that you put it this way:D. Indeed, this is getting more exciting. This also explains why JH Oppa took the role. It's not something he played before...

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, lu09 said:

It makes sense now that you put it this way:D. Indeed, this is getting more exciting. This also explains why JH Oppa took the role. It's not something he played before...

Actually, he has  played a blind person in a movie called The Swordsman a few years ago. Unfortunately that movie has not come out yet. 

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪the swordsman jang hyuk‬‏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Actually, he has  played a blind person in a movie called The Swordsman a few years ago. Unfortunately that movie has not come out yet. 

Really, interesting:)..... I thought this was his first time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think you are right. Now the title and teaser make a lot more sense. 

• Like 4

‘Tell Me What You Saw’ Jang Hyuk × Choi Soo-young’s overwhelming teaser released.

OCN’s new Saturday original "Tell Me What You Saw" released a teaser video for Jang Hyuk and Choi Soo-young which is scheduled to broadcast from February 1,  Even in a short period of 15 seconds, the characters generated a sense of existence that raises expectations for their work.

'Tell Me What You Saw' is  5 senses suspense thriller telling the story of a genius profiler who lost everything and a detective with the ability to remember what she saw, working together to track a serial killer thought to be dead. In the teaser video released, Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) and Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young), drew much attention despite their short appearance.

First, a man sitting alone in the dark. He was a genius profiler, but now he has become a mysterious hermit after losing his fiancee. When he heard the sound from the wiretapping device, he began to concentrate with his eyes closed.

The faint sound of sirens and the slowly approaching feet of mystery, followed by the new detective Sooyong, who seems to be at the scene, looks back as if she had sensed something, and at that moment, he also opens his eyes and turns his head. When two people in different spaces look at one place at the same time, like a decal-comani, the cool expression makes the viewers stop breathing.

Above all, the overlapping eyes of Hyun-jae and Soo-young, which overlap as one, with a meaningful narration that "memory can be distorted, but only truth is visible at the scene," suggested that the two will solve the case together.

Especially now, Hyun-jae was the best criminal psychology analyst who profiled long-term unsolved cases, and Soo-young is a detective with a picture-like ability to remember everything that seems instantaneous, raising expectations for perfect cooperation between the two. What is the truth that the two people witnessed?

"The teaser video which was released this time, shows the present of a genius profiler that many people have been curious about and a detective who remembers everything," the production team said. "We wanted to leave a strong impression on the genre of the five-sense suspense thriller with the character." "Tell Me What You Saw" is confirmed to premiere on February 1. We will be back with a dense, well-made genre that meets your expectations, so please look forward to it and pay attention to it."

Director Kim Hong-sun, who directed the dramas "Voice1", "The Guest," "Liar Game" and "Pied Piper", is drawing keen attention for his role as the creator in this drama. He will participate in overall planning and production to add perfection to his work. It will be directed by director Kim Sang-hoon, who co-directed "Voice 1," and written by Ko Young-jae, writer of the movie "The Detective Cha," together with new writer Han Ki-hyun. It will begin broadcast on Saturday, February 1, at 10:30 p.m.

99069003.1.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/3/all/20200103/99069004/1

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

From official OCN

Jang Hyuk, the genius profiler appears!

Let's reveal the video of Oh Hyun jae’s character!

#He came back 

"Tell me what you saw, I'll judge."

The only way to reveal the truth.

"You've already witnessed everything."

A five-sense suspense thriller 

First broadcast on February 1. Saturday night, 10:30 p.m.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Jang Hyuk Turns Into A Genius Profiler In New Suspenseful Teaser For OCN Thriller Drama

OCN has released a new teaser of Jang Hyuk for the upcoming drama “Tell Me What You Saw”!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler (Jang Hyuk) who loses everything and a detective (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) with a photographic memory as they work together to track down a serial killer.

On January 4, the drama unveiled a teaser that starts off with Jang Hyuk sitting in a dark room. His eyes are closed, and he narrates in a voiceover, “Tell me what you saw.” His chair turns around, and he is suddenly at the scene of the crime. There is a pale hand sticking out of an open trunk, and the police are busy investigating the incident. Jang Hyuk reemerges in the room, and his voice says, “I’ll be the one to judge it.”

The production crew commented, “Jang Hyuk expressed Oh Hyun Jae [his character] 200 percent with just his eyes. He will show great presence, so please look forward to his performance.”

Watch the full teaser below!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is set to air on February 1 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375124wpp/watch-jang-hyuk-turns-into-a-genius-profiler-in-new-suspenseful-teaser-for-ocn-thriller-drama?fbclid=IwAR2EJs8EL6rUETj4HDpXYkjDaI6ibpbInUuojaPv0RyGRCl2iRadtjO9LHE

• Like 3

Knetz comments on the news of JH's character teaser today

Jang Hyuk expressed 200% with just his eyes

1. Anticipate the birth of an all-time character! Trust Jang Hyuk, looking forward to it.

2. I can't wait just by looking at the teaser. It's going to be Jang Hyuk's own cool character.

3. Believe in Jang Hyuk and I will watch the show. Was captured since The Deep Rooted Tree.

4. A pale and sad genius.

5. Jang Hyuk ! Can't wait

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0001148321

1. His eyes, his voice. Since he's an actor who shows more than a script, I think he's going to show a unique interpretation.

2. Suitable

3. Believe it or not, I'll see Jang Hyuk no matter what

4. A good actor  Jang Hyuk ~

5. It's going to be fun

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0003516007

1. Eyes acting would be Jang Hyuk. Money Flower was the best, looking forward to Tell Me What You Saw

2. Jang Hyuk's acting is the best. You really work nonstop.

3. Bang-won will do well as profiler ~~!

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=609&aid=0000228217

2020010501000242300013241_20200104125504

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2